Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 pm

ed feels a pulse on the air "i cant satay much longer... i hope blair can help you once i'm gone, 'il have to go now" ed says rning away "i'l try to make blair strong enogh to interfere once i'm out!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:11 pm

- sarh nods still watching the opponent -

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:11 pm

ed jumps thrugh the opening blair did, pushing her in as soo as he is out "i cant help more that this!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:59 pm

- looks at sarah - you have to knock it out - sends mentaly - kick it in the head a few times

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:52 pm

( new student )

rawrawyukichan
1.hanako
2. yuki_hana sachi
3. User Image
4. sing basket ball dancing drawing.(likes) black red white grey teal turquoise fighting sing basket ball dancing drawing listening to music.(dislikes) girlie girls mean people rude people stupid questions self centered people shopping
5. 15
6:female
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:58 pm

hiii im new here so please guide meee im japanese

rawrawyukichan

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:03 pm

rawrawyukichan
hiii im new here so please guide meee im japanese

- Damien pops out of no where - hello I'm Damien I'll be your guide if you like - smiles showing his canine teeth his tail swishing around -
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Emi walks around reading her favorite book her canine ears and tail out

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Tora is looking around the school for a letter of her's that is really important to her. she passes Emi thinking aloud "dang it where is it..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:59 pm

*running to my class * IIIIIIIMMMMMM HEEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEE!!!!!*took a peek on my classroom*no one here what time is it?? ehhh all well*a guard poke my head i turn and look up at the guard*oh hello there im just going to class right now*guard took a a detenttion slip*oh sorry can't accept ur loveXD every idiot must know how to flee*run away fast* AAAAHHHHH!!!!! dramallama x3 damn im so late must hide but where? bathroom*ran inside the bathroom without reading*phew im safe for now

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Tora is still looking for her letter. she knocks on a random door hoping the person inside might of seen and picked up the letter. she waits a few and knocks on the door again and reads the name on it "Hanako"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 am

*gets nervous*(speaking in my mind)holy crap someones inside that bathroom.....um wait is this a girls or boys bathroom?

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 pm

*Sits out side and reads his book* hmmm ever seem active today
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:24 pm

ed now out of blair's mind walks outside, he left an seal on sarah to check when she wakes up

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:33 am

*he Sits on a tree looking around for some thing to do puting away his book*Some time it's hard to see witch way to go
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games