Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:50 pm

"that is a life wasted... you only have around sixty years of life left... if noone kills you before that"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:58 pm

"my pet killed me once, soon after" he pulls out a Taarot card "i died, i drained the soul of a monk and used his body to heal me, his soul tasted like chocolet" he looks at the card "unforchenatly i can only do that so much for Death is inevitable" the card vanishes. "so you need help here?"

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:00 pm

"not really, but if you dont leave YOU may need some... i can feel tora closing in"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 pm

"so do i but she'll be fine" he vanishes and reappers sitting in the Air. "she's gonna blame me for her missing letters but i do not touch those" he crosses his arms and Tora is close enough to hear whats going on.
'i dare not go near them, for the list of people killed by her hand is in one and the last letter from her younger brother is the other one, even those like i have some ablity to care, but we rather torment people"

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:09 pm

"so... you torture her but looking at the name of the people she killed is a toture... for you?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm

"no, that is one of the few things i will never mess with for the list and the letter are from the morg" Tora creeps in closer. "and i help with her killing only the first two people after that something in her clicked and she killed her family and her little brother in a blind rage, hence the day i died tring to stop her" Tora hears Tarots and her ears and tail go down low and she turns around to leave.

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:18 pm

- Blair sees tarots and hisses quietly standing behind Ed -
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:20 pm

"tora... we can fell you" ed says looking to the door then looking at tarots "we will talk somewere else" he says snaping his fingers, sending them to ed's offices, leaving blair's "now... get down"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Tora looks down ashamed about Tarots giving away her past. very quietly she says "i-i didn't mean to kill them...'

Tarots stands on the ground "so, now you know her past, what do you plan to do?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 pm

"nothing, absolutely nothing... why shold i? if she killed some people and her family its hers... and your problem, i have nothing against it"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm

"well that was rather un expected" he pulls out a deck of playing card and starts shuffleing them. "so what do you want to know?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm

"nothing... what do YOU want to tell... i'm rather interested in you that torture my studant that on her past past..."

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:52 pm

"like i said i like to torture her to a certan degree" he sits on air again and deals out seven cards to ed and they float in air as does his delt hand. "seeing as i got time to kill before i'm scedual to torment her again shell we play seven card stud?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 pm

"with this hand i'd rather go for poker..." he said turning them around "royal stride flush"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Hmmm I have not eaten noting for some time now I wounder what's for lunch
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games