Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:19 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Heyya guys. <^^> *pounces and nuzzles Doomie and Sura*

*cuddles* ^.^

how are ye?

*mrrrs and cuddles back, swishing his tail faintly* Content, sleepy... all in all ok. You? <^-^>

I'm good. ^^ *snuggles into the hammic*

Mrrr... *tilts his head to the side and nuzzles Sura's neck* Hee.... <^^> *yawns softly* Hmm... might have to go to bed after I drink some tea...

aws *clings*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:20 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Lloxie
Viraana
It's funny when you ink something and it comes out 100 times better biggrin !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/viraana/bfu.jpg

ink from the sketch i posted earlyer :O! now to color! heart heart heart heart

Ooo, cool piccie Vir! <^.^>
its funny O_o it went from s**t to goodness XD Before (ruff sketch)

and thanks ^_^

sweetness.

This is why I never show my rough sketches, cause without some storng lines, it's not half as good as it will be ^^

<< >> that nats back darn thing bugs me now and then.....
most people bug me to see how my works "start" out so i got used to posting them ^_^  

Crocina

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:21 pm
Viraana
Lloxie
Viraana
Lloxie
Viraana
It's funny when you ink something and it comes out 100 times better biggrin !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/viraana/bfu.jpg

ink from the sketch i posted earlyer :O! now to color! heart heart heart heart

Ooo, cool piccie Vir! <^.^>
its funny O_o it went from s**t to goodness XD Before (ruff sketch)

and thanks ^_^

xP Even teh sketch is better than anything I could do, so neh. =p
the sketch is ruff and deformed smile as you can see i redid the hair, face and tail in the ink version... damn I forgot this chars colors. whee oh well time for new!

and thanks axel whee

Anytime. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:21 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

*cuddles* ^.^

how are ye?

*mrrrs and cuddles back, swishing his tail faintly* Content, sleepy... all in all ok. You? <^-^>

Mrrr... *tilts his head to the side and nuzzles Sura's neck* Hee.... <^^> *yawns softly* Hmm... might have to go to bed after I drink some tea...

aws *clings*

*giggles softly and clings back, flicking his tail, then closes his eyes* Mrrr. <^^>  

Lloxie

Crocina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:23 pm
gonk and photoshop just crashed argh just my luck evil things lol.
*sips coffee*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:24 pm
Viraana
*sips coffee*

Oi, evulness. ><; I feel your pain.... my comp's been crashing like nuts again lately. xp And I can't go to devart anymore cus my comp dun like it. gonk

*sips tea*

Lloxie

Crocina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:25 pm
Lloxie
Viraana
*sips coffee*

Oi, evulness. ><; I feel your pain.... my comp's been crashing like nuts again lately. xp And I can't go to devart anymore cus my comp dun like it. gonk

*sips tea*
photoshop always crashed on this comp even when it was new. ps is just evil! but such a damn good program. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:25 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

*cuddles* ^.^

how are ye?

aws *clings*

*giggles softly and clings back, flicking his tail, then closes his eyes* Mrrr. <^^>

Meow

*giggles* Mortal enimies, cudling ^.^

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:28 pm
Lloxie
Viraana
*sips coffee*

*sips tea*

You should use firefox to browse deviant art. when I had a 56K it loaded twice as fast on FF then IE, same for when I was on my friend's cable. Not sure with my dsl, haven't been to devant much as of late  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:29 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

Meow

xP! *giggles and snugs* Feh. Who says 'mortal enemies' can't take time off from enemyness now and then? =p *nuzzles his cheek* Yip. <^-^>  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:31 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Viraana
*sips coffee*

*sips tea*

You should use firefox to browse deviant art. when I had a 56K it loaded twice as fast on FF then IE, same for when I was on my friend's cable. Not sure with my dsl, haven't been to devant much as of late

Hmmm, perhaps I should look into this Firefox thing. But of course, speed isn't the problem... my comp just freezes anytime I exit a window that had Devart in it. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:32 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

Meow

xP! *giggles and snugs* Feh. Who says 'mortal enemies' can't take time off from enemyness now and then? =p *nuzzles his cheek* Yip. <^-^>

*Huggles* So glade to be back online ^^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:34 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

Meow

*Huggles* So glade to be back online ^^

Yee, s'good to have ya back, Sura. <^^> *licks and huggles, then yawns and sighs softly, smiling*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:34 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Viraana
*sips coffee*

*sips tea*

Hmmm, perhaps I should look into this Firefox thing. But of course, speed isn't the problem... my comp just freezes anytime I exit a window that had Devart in it. gonk

I see, your comps in love with deviant art. It hates to part, so it trys to stop you. T.T thats so beautiful. Or it's just crap, but I liek the first one better, it's romantic ^^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:35 pm
Erf, 'fraid I gossa go now though... x-x; Nightnight everyone. See ya later! <^^> *nuzzles and hugs Sura one more time, then hops down and scampers off* Nightnight mr. skiger. =P  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games