Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:43 pm
ShaddaiGuardian
exactly.... did you know a whole season of sailormoon is missing from the US release because of the sailorstars and uranus?

The first half of the first episode of Escaflone was cut, same with DBZ, how Gohan was stuck in the tree. They cut the only first serise of Yugioh, and even the Pokemon movie "Mewtwo Strikes back" had the hole segment with Mewtwo's childhood cut.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:46 pm
dbz is missing alot more the one season O_o and they cut 2 seasons from sailor more. yu yu story line was changed hell most of the usa s**t is changed stressed  

Crocina

Crocina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:50 pm
sadly its not just anime they change iv seen yaoi mangas edited as well... they even went as far as to have one of the main chars drawn more "girlish" to refit their storyline.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:51 pm
Viraana
dbz is missing alot more the one season O_o and they cut 2 seasons from sailor more. yu yu story line was changed hell most of the usa s**t is changed stressed

Amirica just can't leave anything alone, they just stick their suprior noses into everything, and try to change it to their liking. (can you tell I'm a proud amirican?) TV is the only outlet I have for anime, cause I can't find a place that has just about ever anime to get, and I can't buy any without money. So I'm stuck with cartoon network. I usally just watch Venture Bros, or Teen Titans.  

Skuger Moonclaw

ShaddaiGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:51 pm
I dont really care that yuyu hakeshu was changed... it will never be as good as recca anyways... although that one rose boy....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:52 pm
ShaddaiGuardian
I dont really care that yuyu hakeshu was changed... it will never be as good as recca anyways... although that one rose boy....
i enjoyed the uncut japanese version of yu yu. and his name is Kurama.  

Crocina

ShaddaiGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:52 pm
if you guys are stuck on a good anime to watch I recommend Naruto. right now its unlicenced... undubbed... subbed up to episode 108... and AMAZING I love it... its my second or third favorite anime ever and its free and legal for download ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:54 pm
ShaddaiGuardian

Suichi/Kurama/Yuko rules ^.^ Him, and Hiyei are my favs, to bad I only have a VHS of a movie.... badly dubed where Kurabara, is called Kuahara.

why was I born here? soem one please save me

Skuger Moonclaw

Kayotic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:56 pm
I just go RPG Maker XP and man does it kick a**! ^^ I can't seem to do a few things with it, but it is easy to learn. I'm thinking of making a all furry (at least the party) RPG.  
hello  

drake strife

Skuger Moonclaw

ShaddaiGuardian
if you guys are stuck on a good anime to watch I recommend Naruto. right now its unlicenced... undubbed... subbed up to episode 108... and AMAZING I love it... its my second or third favorite anime ever and its free and legal for download ^-^

Mine, as far as uncut ones go. is Char's Counter Attack, Demon City Sinjuku, and Zairam, the Iria anime  
I have naruto heart kakashi heart sweatdrop I own to much anime been buying sence 1994 eek i pretty much have everything, sweatdrop  

Crocina

ShaddaiGuardian

I love being asian ^-^

www.animesuki.com for all your legal anime downloading fun! (You will have to get bittorrent to use the download links, but its free and worth it!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:57 pm
drake strife
hello

Hey ^^  

Skuger Moonclaw

drake strife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:57 pm
Sura Tokaniku
drake strife
hello

Hey ^^

whates up?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games