Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:42 pm
(LMAO xd )
(Sin has quite a talent in that area too. looks like he met his match :p)

Sin looked straight in his eyes and cocked an eyebrow.
"Seriously?" She smirked, immediately reading his expression and coming to the conclusion of what he was thinking. She laughed to herself and flicked her tail.
"If you stare your eyes might roll out." She crossed her arms furtehr over her chest - in part of cover the fact that if it wasn't for her hair she would be practically naked, but also seemed to use them to push up her cleavage to tease him.

"about 20 feet." adam said. He focused on pulling the skeleton up at a greater speed than it could dig alone.

(*buwahaha*)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:45 pm
Lilith mumbled a thanks and continued concentrating on getting the skeleton out.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:50 pm
Dougal stumbled backwards-his shades fell down his nose showing his crimson cat eyes. He swallowed hard-his face blushing, but was unable to find any words to responded. He tried hard not to focus on any certian features....

((I like how everyone is ingoring those two and are focused on the skeleton...lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:56 pm
(maybe not everyone :p)

Sin laughed. Behind them, Gabriel deliberately cleared his throat and then, when Sin turned around to look at him, pretended that he wasn't doing anything by 'innocently' looking upto the sky and whistling.
"You're a loser, you now that right?" Sin said, putting one hand on her hip. Gabriel blinked. "Who? me?"
Natasha snickered into her hands and tried to hide her evesdroppping as a coughing fit.

Adam pulled the skeleton up with greater speed.
"Almost there."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:02 pm
((teehee))

Dougal tried to hide his embarassment by turning away. He suddenly felt like an idiot as he pushed his shades back up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:05 pm
[nighty night :3]

Sin smirked and nudged Dougal.
"Dear me, it shouldn't be this easy to break your spirit."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:24 pm
Dougal struggled to find any words...

"I-its...just...th..at.....I.....I....n-never....I..."

He remained looking way-red in the face and refused to finish what he almost admitted to.

((Haha-Dougal the virgin demon boy....))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:40 pm
[lol. Lilith and Adam totally not paying attention. Concentrated on the skeleton.]

Lilith grinned when she saw some bony fingers break through the dirt.
"Got it." She said and released it. She leaned on her staff for support.
"That was tiring. Haven't had to control something from that far away through a wall of dirt before."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:15 am
Sin laughed again.
"Then belive me, you would prefer it if it were someone special rather than me."

In the background Gabriel sighed and gave up.

Adam smiled.
"You did really werl." he crouched down to dig the bones out. Thre was soemthing a little frightening about digging out a skeleton in mid-crawl, but son the bones were unearthed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:37 am
((hehe-http://0moon-maiden0.deviantart.com/art/Exorcist-Valentine-s-Day-112810460))

Dougal remained speechless-his face still blushing. He tried to turn his attention towards Adam and what was going on.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 am
(hee awesome! *faves* I'll have to make a seperate section in my faves soon-haha)

Adam had fisnihed pulling out and rearanging the bones on the ground and looked up. Gabriel steped forwards to tae a look.
"There he is. Poor guy."

"well, apparently he's a relic. so what should we do with him?"

"Bundle him up and keep him safe I suppose." Gabriel shrugged and looked over to Natasha, who had been lugging the other relics again. She sighed and opened up her bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:28 am
Dougal stood up and dusted his pants off. He glanced over nervously at Sin on occasion. He wondered if she would laugh if she knew his first kiss had been with Adam.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 am
Sin slithered forwards to look at the bones and folded her wings.
"So father killed this guy?"
"And his family- directly or indirectly. That's when God decided not to give him any more second chances." Gabriel said, picking up teh bones and handing them to Natasha to place in the bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:15 pm
Dougal and Opal looked over the fossicalized bones. "I can help part of carry that part of the way if you want," Dougal said to Natasha.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:30 pm
Natasha smiled. "thanks." she handed him some of the heavier bones. "this kinda feels wrong somehow...like desecration or whatever."

gabriel shrugged. "He's naught but a momento mori now - naught but part of the fabric of life - of marrow,sinew and tissue, a discarded and rotting piece of matter no different to anything else in his surroundings. His soul is elsehwere."
Adam nudged him. "You're taling like you're in teh 14th century again."
"Am I?"
"Yes." Adam sighed and smirked.
"Ah, sorry. Translation in modern speak?" Seeing the opprtunity for a joke Gabriel put on the classic american-teen-stereotype accent. "So, like, he's all dead n' stuff so don't get your pants in a twist. he's just some rotting bit fo stuf - like some rotten fruit, y'know? It's like, o.m.g get over it - it's not even him dude! lol" He glanced at Adam. "Did I get the lingo right? am I 'hip'?"
Adam laughed. "Damned if I know. For the sake of all our sanity, please don' ever do that again."
gabriel winked. "Gotcha."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games