Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:53 pm
*comes back completely dressed* thehehehehehehe now i am ready!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:55 pm
*increases buffs on everyone and prolongs force field just a little longer*
someone attack the flanks!

Metalgreymon: *jumps up and mass-uses Mega Claw on the front lines of Toan's army*

*ignites a fire around Toan's army*

*puts light but strong battle armor on Shinobi* ready? go for the melee fighters, since you're strong in magic ;3  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:56 pm
*turns and looks at Moon* Magic Claw.....*shakes his head* this is how i do it *used Dark Chains to pull in enemy and the raised his staff and used Quad Blow while buffing entire party with dark aura*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:58 pm

the female human lightly chuckled, hoisted onto the Devidramon. While they flew an unexpected humanoid Digimon confronted them-no she had mistaken it for a Digimon.
"Wolfie!" She gasped, suddenly assaulted. The blade had successfully sliced at her, but it came no where near contact against her skin. Although, the Devidramon was eliminated, she leaped off her ride. Her marvelous plumed feathers fell off as it was now ruined by Wolfie. Miraculously she landed safely on the ground, cushioned softly by the mass amount of snow accumulating.
She watched the attacks aimed at her Armageddomon but felt nothing. Her shoulder flinched as she began to laugh at the situation, perhaps Toan's influence has caught on.....or not. Windy was being entertained by the tamers. "Moon Soldiers!" She would call out, " I'm not worried about my own Digimon since your full force is only a trifle against him. You show me your own fear as you sick an army to slay one Digimon while I remain with one....be that way!" She flung her arm across.
Windy summoned Ornismon and....
"Go, Daipenmon!"
A large blue penguin appeared, a Data Digimon. Quite strong against Vaccines.
Armageddomon was damaged, but his stubbornness promoted him. He and Ornismon fought together, in addition to Daipenmon.
Daipenmon swung his blue pop sickle, colliding against Wulfie and his Imperialdramon PM, then he flung his strawberry flavored popsickle toward Armageddomon, taking impact of the Seraphimons attack.
Still though, Armageddomon suffered damaged. He stumbled over, while Ornismon dived above, firing a thin green lazer line.

Blaaarrrghhh!

:E

-Windy has imitated Wulfies frost attacks-

Im Windspirit

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:00 pm
(sorry for one liners i am not feeling writing something this big)

Dont forget you need fire! Go Phoenixmon!

*Phoenixmon swooped down spreading flames on the area*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:01 pm
XD one liners are fine, we're just having a fun war. xD

*summons wind to spread fire southwards through Toan's army*  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:03 pm
Im Windspirit

the female human lightly chuckled, hoisted onto the Devidramon. While they flew an unexpected humanoid Digimon confronted them-no she had mistaken it for a Digimon.
"Wolfie!" She gasped, suddenly assaulted. The blade had successfully sliced at her, but it came no where near contact against her skin. Although, the Devidramon was eliminated, she leaped off her ride. Her marvelous plumed feathers fell off as it was now ruined by Wolfie. Miraculously she landed safely on the ground, cushioned softly by the mass amount of snow accumulating.
She watched the attacks aimed at her Armageddomon but felt nothing. Her shoulder flinched as she began to laugh at the situation, perhaps Toan's influence has caught on.....or not. Windy was being entertained by the tamers. "Moon Soldiers!" She would call out, " I'm not worried about my own Digimon since your full force is only a trifle against him. You show me your own fear as you sick an army to slay one Digimon while I remain with one....be that way!" She flung her arm across.
Windy summoned Ornismon and....
"Go, Daipenmon!"
A large blue penguin appeared, a Data Digimon. Quite strong against Vaccines.
Armageddomon was damaged, but his stubbornness promoted him. He and Ornismon fought together, in addition to Daipenmon.
Daipenmon swung his blue pop sickle, colliding against Wulfie and his Imperialdramon PM, then he flung his strawberry flavored popsickle toward Armageddomon, taking impact of the Seraphimons attack.
Still though, Armageddomon suffered damaged. He stumbled over, while Ornismon dived above, firing a thin green lazer line.

Blaaarrrghhh!

:E

-Windy has imitated Wulfies frost attacks-

*takes the hit and uses the ice as an armor to block more damage* Daipenmon, your time is at an end! *rushes Daipenmon, slashing furiously with daggers*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Daipenmon: Bahhh! -positions Blueberry popsickle as if it were a sword-

*Swinging it so that it can fling Wulfie off*

Windy: Dammit, Shin! D:<

*Watches Toan's army scatter*

Ornismon: Ba-caw! *Flapping large wings to extinguish flames*

Im Windspirit

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:21 pm
Viximon: *pelts Ornismon with killing stones* ah, it's not much, but it's enough of an annoyance...

Lady Moon (hehe, that sounds nice) : *taps staff on the ground and vines come attacking enemies*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:26 pm
Im Windspirit

Daipenmon: Bahhh! -positions Blueberry popsickle as if it were a sword-

*Swinging it so that it can fling Wulfie off*

Windy: Dammit, Shin! D:<

*Watches Toan's army scatter*

Ornismon: Ba-caw! *Flapping large wings to extinguish flames*

*jumps over popsicle and continues to hack and slash at Daipenmon with daggers*  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:30 pm
Looks at the devastation that was caused by Seraphimons attack. ''Finish them off!'' He yelled as Beelzemon BM appeared beside him. ''Lets end this shall we?'' He drew a pentagram in the air with his finger then pointed his cannon through the middle, charging his beam directly at Armaggeddemon. ''Cover Beelzemon!'' He yelled to all of the digimon as Aegisdramon, recovering from the blast charged his Shine Breaker firing the attack as it it were a nuke at the Diapenmon. Examon flew into the sky going up into exosphere and charging his Cannon aimed at the ornismon. ''Pendragon's glory!'' The orange beam parted the clouds as it hit the ground and exploded upwards engulfing everything around in flames and deleting them. ''Good work!'' Beelzemon said as the large of the points on the pentagram glowed and started firing sending smaller beams at Armeggeddemons legs followed by a blue beam aimed at the center of its head, Gabriel watched as all of his digimon unleashed hell on WIndy's then looked around the battlefield. ''Push them back!'' He yelled looking at the ball of light that was forming slowly in the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 pm
"Demonsion Destroyer." A voice said in Kain mind as all of his attack was redirected from windy all toward one point as a portal open up and sucked all the attack to a dead dimension. A Moonmellniummon was looking down at the battle field next to his tamer, a hooded teen dress in black and red. Toan pulled back his hood and examine the battle field. "Good work everyone, sorry i'm late! Had a bit of negotiating to do before I can enter the battle myself." He look back at his knight Windy and smiled "Good work holding the line till I've arrive." He then turn his attention to Kain and the army that had been fighting Windy "Now then, which one of you punks wish to play with me?" He slash his hand across the air and a battalion of digimons appear behind him, each of them a mega, each of them highly skilled, each of them were Toan's own digimon. With renew confidence at their Lord arrival with reinforcement, Toan army raised their weapons and gave a cheer for victory. They turn toward the enemy army with renew energy and charge forward, slaughtering everything in their path. Toan Gave a conceited smile and look at his own battalion. "Go crazy." They all grin and rushed forward disappearing into the army.  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:59 pm
Gabriel looked at Toan as he reappeared with a Moonmillenniummon. ''Looks like the main enemy is back. ''Nows our chance fight to your last breath!'' He yelled jumping into the battle, cutting through soldiers as if they were paper while his Beelzemon shot down digimon in the air and his Aegisdramon destroying large amount of digimon as Gabriel quickly approached Toan. ''Now you die!'' He yelled stabbing a soldier and throwing his blade at Toan.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:00 pm
crying I WAS ONE FLIPPING CARD AWAY FROM A ROYAL FLUSH. crying
*falls on the ground crying* Why must fate hate me. crying  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:04 pm
XD Fudge~ there's a strategy to think of when a game is of luck...with experience, you'll win soon enough.

TOAN. I see you have returned...

*stands next to Gabriel and buffs him, and then reinforces his attack with a silver arrow*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff