Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmTheNinja

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:33 am
lizbot
EmTheNinja
Just a question, as I am very new here and hoping to join: will I need a minipet to start or can I just begin a quest thread with my own character? (I do believe minipets are just a 'side project')

minipets are completely optional ~ theyre just part of the setting and yes, a side game ~

Thank you, I look forward to being a part of this awesome community smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:02 pm
My girl Leo is a former Initiate who walked away annnd I was wondering if it'd be possible for her Lost Clans sigil to be permanently hidden by getting a tattoo over it or something like that? Or is the sigil the kind of thing that would bleed through any tattoo made?

zoobey

Ephebe

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:06 pm
PhiferWolf
Are Horsemen allowed on campus as of now?

zoobey

They can still visit campus, wander around, participate in classes, they are free spirits  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:07 pm
Ephebe
My girl Leo is a former Initiate who walked away annnd I was wondering if it'd be possible for her Lost Clans sigil to be permanently hidden by getting a tattoo over it or something like that? Or is the sigil the kind of thing that would bleed through any tattoo made?

zoobey

As their original title has changed, if your character does not show resolve towards the Lost Clans still/ lost connection, the sigil will fade over time! It is up to you what you want! If you still want to pursue the sigil, you can just rp with horsemen/etc/ have your character do horsemen tasks.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:00 pm
Zoobey

As their original title has changed, if your character does not show resolve towards the Lost Clans still/ lost connection, the sigil will fade over time! It is up to you what you want! If you still want to pursue the sigil, you can just rp with horsemen/etc/ have your character do horsemen tasks.

Alright, thank you! <333  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:35 pm
Question!

Though it might be complicated and I have no idea if its been touched on. This might even be something I need to speak with a GM about I dunno. If a student were to do something that could get them in trouble law wise (vandalism, shoplifting, ect) what options are there for community service or probation and is this something we can just rp out ourselves or would this require GM / Admin approval and guidance.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:55 pm
This might be kind of a silly question and I don't know if it's too late or too much trouble to change it now, but I thought I'd ask out of curiosity.

My TiH student character is a dryad which, from what I understand, are also known as tree spirits, wood nymphs, earth elementals, etc. When I won her, I was told she would be put under the Monster classification. However, as I read more about the other dorms, I thought she might have fit more under the Ghost classification in regards to being a tree spirit and even possibly considered an elemental.

I didn't worry about it too much because I thought maybe nymphs were classified differently, but then I found a water nymph/naiad that was classified as a Ghost. This makes me wonder all the more if my tree nymph/dryad should have been one as well. Is there anything I can do about this?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:19 pm
Kitomyx
This might be kind of a silly question and I don't know if it's too late or too much trouble to change it now, but I thought I'd ask out of curiosity.

My TiH student character is a dryad which, from what I understand, are also known as tree spirits, wood nymphs, earth elementals, etc. When I won her, I was told she would be put under the Monster classification. However, as I read more about the other dorms, I thought she might have fit more under the Ghost classification in regards to being a tree spirit and even possibly considered an elemental.

I didn't worry about it too much because I thought maybe nymphs were classified differently, but then I found a water nymph/naiad that was classified as a Ghost. This makes me wonder all the more if my tree nymph/dryad should have been one as well. Is there anything I can do about this?

Your character is fine as she is ~ ! Her natural ability and FEAR are suited to monster more than ghost (as they are very physical in nature) and there is a certain flexibility when is comes to races (some look like they could fit into several of the five categories, and when that happens, we just say there are different -types- and things like how they live and their natural abilities are what help discern one type from another)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:32 pm
Do horsemen weapons change as they level up? If so, how severe could the change be? For instance, could a war weapon go from a dagger to a sword? Or from one thing to something completely different (still within the bounds of the species).

zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:26 pm
Okay, so I have had my questing post up (for a student) for over a month now and I am pretty sure it isn't supposed to take that long.. I thoroughly read all the instructions, but is there something I'm not doing right?? For reference it's here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24466121  

EmTheNinja

Dangerous Explorer

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:38 pm
Hi Hi I have a question! This one has been nagging me for a while but iv not asked it till now

The guides say only Reapers can use Weapons does this apply to Weapons created out of their FEAR only or Weapons in general?

Could a Monster say go to a weapon shop and buy a weapon made the good old fashion way or magically? Or could a say Dormouse buy Shuriken and Knuckle Weapons? These weapons wouldn't be created out of their FEAR they would just be regular weapons or slightly enchanted weapons maybe (nothing even Artifact like)

Also could a Monster pick something up like a fallen tree branch and use it as a weapon?

Im just curious because lots of Monsters and creatures in legend use weapons  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:30 am
Sorry got another question(s)

Im interested in going on a Artifact quest in a attempt to get the Artifact Hermes's Sandles but upon trying to find the quest for it I couldn't find it in the ones listed so I did some searching

It's appently from a quest listed The Alter of the Old Gods which isn't listed in the Artifacts thread so is this quest still available or retired?

Also said quest tells you to roll 1d12 but Hermes's Sandles are listed as number 13... does this mean this Artifact is unobtainable?

Sorry for all the questions ^^;  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:12 pm
I feel like this has been addressed and I'm just not recalling, but can Halloween cameras take pictures in the human world that can then be seen back in Halloween? Like a 'come see this slide show of My First Scarecation' situation? If not, what do the pictures look like?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm
EmTheNinja
Okay, so I have had my questing post up (for a student) for over a month now and I am pretty sure it isn't supposed to take that long.. I thoroughly read all the instructions, but is there something I'm not doing right?? For reference it's here ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24466121

If you're wanting crit for your quest, you can post for it here ~ !

If you've won/bought a character slot to get them enrolled, post here ~ !  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:23 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Sorry got another question(s)

Im interested in going on a Artifact quest in a attempt to get the Artifact Hermes's Sandles but upon trying to find the quest for it I couldn't find it in the ones listed so I did some searching

It's appently from a quest listed The Alter of the Old Gods which isn't listed in the Artifacts thread so is this quest still available or retired?

Also said quest tells you to roll 1d12 but Hermes's Sandles are listed as number 13... does this mean this Artifact is unobtainable?

Sorry for all the questions ^^;

That one got taken out as too OP ~ !  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games