Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:49 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby snickered. "Sounds like a crush." He debated throwing a 'kid' in there, but ultimately decided not to be that older student. He didn't doubt Ronna would perform at least some sort of check on the poor unfortunate soul. Maybe not an extensive one but... she was definitely protective, almost mothering of Dani, and Theo, for that matter. Though maybe he was just confusing it because his own mother was so overprotective. What Ronna said in retort made him go a bit red- he wouldn't have said the same the thing about her, even if he was fairly certain it was true for her as well. Still, she fell silent for a few moments, shaking her head, and he wondered if she felt bad about it or was just exasperated. He was going to go with just exasperated. At Dani's question he gave a bit of a snort. "Figure out? It was more like-," he cast a sidelong glance at Ronna. This was thin ice, especially when your girlfriend was sitting right beside you. If he sounded too flippant about the whole thing she might be annoyed. If he went into too much detail he might end up mortifying both of them. Dani was still only a fourth year, after all, and while he and Ronna hardly kept their relationship a secret there was still such a thing as 'too much information' and 'did not need to know that'. "It was mostly, um.... A lot of arguing and then some reconciling and then more arguing and then I asked Ronna out," he admitted. He thought it best to leave all the snogging bits out for now, if Ronna wanted to get into that around Dani and Theo she could.

OOC:
mc2

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani was trying hard not to look completely embarrassed when Toby confirmed she was crushing on Eli, even though she knew if she couldn't share such things with her teammates she really few others to share it with otherwise. She thought it funny the way he described how he and Veronica wound up as a couple, and quickly figured out he was probably leaving things out he didn't want to air in front of others.

"Well, Eli and I haven't argued," Dani said. "Maybe that comes later."

When the Headmaster stepped up to the podium to speak, Dani was secretly grateful, as she knew the Feast would soon begin. Of course he made his usual reminder for students to stay out of the Forbidden Forest, and not to use the halls as a shooting gallery. Upon finishing, he returned to his seat, and it was then the plates and bowls of food started to arrive.

"Bangers and mash, I think," she said softly.

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                      mc2

OOC: Open for interaction,

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:58 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // his Gryffindor uniform
And, Thinking // Let's hope this prefect thing goes smoothly...
spacespac

spaceJulius hadn't offered much as Danica, Toby, Veronica, and Theo all chatted. Most of it turning to Danica's apparent crush on some Ravenclaw named Eli-Julius was fairly sure he saw a kid around fitting the description Ronna had given of him-and also Danica asking about how Ronna and Toby figured out they were a couple. Judging by Ronna's slight raised brow at Toby and Toby's fairly ambiguous description, Julius was fairly sure that Toby had left out some critical details. After all, the two weren't exactly seen as close friends or anything from what Julius had heard-though now Toby and Ronna were one of the many highly visible couples that everyone was aware of who didn't seem to shy away all that much from snogging in public or looking very much like a couple. At least they weren't as bad as Gypsy and Jer about snogging in public, granted, Julius was sure it was impossible to beat that record and still have time to get anything else done.

Julius listened as the headmaster announced the ending of the sorting and a reminder of some of the more frequently broken school rules. Julius was sure you could also point out about the Forbidden Forest the fact werewolves were there every full moon, but Julius was sure they actually took their potion like they should, or he would hope. Julius didn't know the details from Dorian, and Dorian wasn't exactly the most open about his monthly transformations. Not that Julius could blame his brother, after all, Julius was pretty sure he wouldn't want to go into too many details about that.

Noting, those he sat with finishing up their meal, though Ronna was working on what seemed like a constantly refilling mug of coffee still, Julius stood thankful for his height to catch the others attention, but knew he'd probably had to raise his voice to get the first year's attention far more than he'd rather, but Gryffindors did tend to be a louder sort, he was one of the abnormalities who seemed to appreciate quietness. Standing he called out, "First year Gryffindors! Congratulations on being sorted into our house. I hope, you all work hard not to stay out of trouble and enjoy your classes. My name is Julius Xanders and I'm your fifth year prefect and will be showing you the way to the Gryffindor Common Room. If you have any questions feel free to ask me along the way, once we arrive to the Commons, or later in the year. There is also our sixth year prefect Tanya Cherri," he nodded to Tanya and then nodded to Toby and Ronna as he continued, "there is also Toby Walsh, who is also our Quidditch Captain, and then Veronica Kiss who is this year's head girl. Now if you will follow me!"

Triplet, Gryffindor Team Seeker, and Gryffindor Prefect
                                                          (( OOC: FIRST YEAR GRYFFINDORS! Next post will be at the Grand Staircase, please move your students there.))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Diamond Wales
                                                          amo10690
                                                          Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Axel blinked back his surprise, furrowed his brows and cocked his head to one side, just blatantly staring. All around, students shuffled down the rows and into the aisles to venture back up to the castle, meanwhile, all he could do was scratch the back of his head. ”Did you just say round things?” He blinked again before finally shaking his head to chase away the curious thoughts. ”Anyway, yeah, bloody hell, I'll probably end up guessing through the potions OWL, the rest doesn't seem so hard though.” He nodded and lurched up to his feet shortly after Valentina, adjusting his own robes and brushing the dust off the heavy fabric. He motioned for her to follow as he lead through the row and followed the stragglers down the stands and up to the school. ”Not at all, let's go.”

~*~

When he reached the antechamber, he pivoted on his heel for a sharp turn to the great hall, the double doors were already wide open and the four long tables stretched down the hall. It was still early, and students speckled the four tables, but it wasn't crowded. Axel made his way to take a seat and paused to shoot a glance over his shoulder to check if Valentina was still following. ”So how many O.W.L's do you have to do? What classes are they?” He wondered, but his attention was already distracted by the food he began to pile on his plate.

[Timeline: After Gryff VS Rav Quid Game]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
Gryffindor Table with Valentina
Dressed in: Grffindor Pride
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 146lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

mrs-lestrange

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:30 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Gryffindor colours/ Location: After game at Gryffindor Table / Single / thinking: I wonder/ Future Owner to the La Russa Business

As Valentina followed behind Axel she wondered how will he make a a boyfriend as she giggled. "Yes I said round things." She told him as she was looking at the chocolate cake on the table. "I take ten altogether Ancient studies, Astromony, Charms, DADA, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Ancient Runes, Transfiguration and World Studies." Valentina said to Axel as she was cutting a piece of chocolate cake for herself.

OOC:

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image

”Alrigh', I gotta ask, why round things?” He couldn't resist, but he could hardly say he tried, especially after she brought it up again. He gathered a napkin, barely took the time to lay it over his lap and loom over his plate, a thick cut Yorkshire pudding piled under mashed potatoes, beef, vegetables, and all covered under a drizzle of thick gravy. As Axel tore his knife and fork into his lunch, he glanced over and took note of her dessert and cocked a brow. ”So you have a sweet tooth, too, huh?” He laughed breezily, shook his head, and stuffed his face with a few forkfuls. ”Those classes all sound boring, no offense. Almost everyone takes Cursebreaking and Wandless, I'm surprised you didn't. That, or Care of Magical Creatures.” He supposed it was rather rude of him to ask, and instantly regretted it afterwards. It was too late to take it back, and he didn't even know why he'd said it. He's usually so mild mannered, so passive, too unwilling to upset people. But his step-sister had been using that against him, it made his bitter thoughts a lot more vocal over the years.

[OOC: Sorry, just realized I missed the spoiler when I copy and pasted my post.]

≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 146lbs

mrs-lestrange

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:53 am
User Image

Looking good in:Gryffindor colours/ Location: After game at Gryffindor Table / Single / thinking: I wonder/

"he round things made i easier for my sisters to transform i ito things that would make my room different. The bowling bowl is with me in my place in London to remind of how much trouble I got into living in Cambridge." Valentina explained to him. Axel asking about her sweet tooth, "Oh yes, my sweet tooth I'm a lover for a good bit of cake, I do need to go to Honeydukes sometime for my candy stash." she laughed about that. "As for those classes i decided I didn't want to because I wasn't interested in them." she said to him as she notice him getting a bit upset. "Are you alright?" She asked him.

OOC: not all I forgot abut this post too

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

”Wait, whaddya mean by that? What kind of things? Like, transfiguration, or whatever?” He blinked a few times, visibly trying to wrap his mind around the idea. But he wasn't quite sure what she really meant. His earliest years, he was brought up as a muggle, because his father was one, but his step mum was a witch, except, she didn't like to use her magic a lot at home. Probably because it would scare the piss out of his da', it always did, he was too much a 'sciencey bloke' to ever really get used to magic. Maybe he just missed out on something then? ”I like Cambridge though, where the Uni is, right? My da' used to visit the campus, I went with him sometimes, we used to live an hour away from there, in Cromer, by the beach? I miss it like hell, London just isn't the same. But when my da' got married, we had to move.” He shrugged, but he was obviously a bit upset about it. Especially since his da' had sold the boat, it wouldn't make sense to have one so far inland. His favorite memories had been on that boat, it was a shame they couldn't store it somewhere instead.

”I love food, looooooove food, but I can't ever eat that much sweets. More of a meat person, myself, really. But, bloody hell, I could go for some tea.” He tore his knife into his pork chops, spiked the teeth of his fork through a sliver and chewed quickly. ”Eh, to each his own, right? I've never been much of a note taker,” but not like Cami, he recalled, and the thought made him frown, ”So I'd probably fail all the classes you're taking.” He mused, then wrapped short, chubby fingers around his goblet and swallowed down a current of pumpkin juice. ”Huh? Oh, yeah,” he waved it off, wry lips wiggled into an indecisive smile. ”It's nothing.” He lied, but quickly amended himself, ”Nothing important, anyway.” There, now at least he wasn't lying.

[Timeline: After the Gryff vs Rav Quid Game]

≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 146lbs

mrs-lestrange

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Gryffindor colours/ Location: After game at Gryffindor Table / Single / thinking: I wonder/

"I'm the youngest of five. It was my father or my oldest sister Vera who transfigure the stuff i brought to them into things I want for my room." She said to the boy. "I use live near the uni. My mother obtain a doctorates in fine arts and a minor in Physiology. while I attended a catholic all girls school before I went to Hogwarts." She added. Valentina spotted a nice bit of t-bone steak. "Oooo, t-bone steak, nice and medium rare just how i like them." Valentina said as she grabbed the bit and put on her plate. "Cromer, I love that place. I would go there allot with my aunt Francessca as she lives there." She said. "I find World studies the easiest. My mother and myself both to went to Hogwarts while the others went to eiher Durmstrang or Beauxbaton's." She told him. Valentina started cutting t-bone. "I prefer meat myself to." She added in

OOC:

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked into the Great Hall, surprised to find himself the first person from his table to even get there. What was he supposed to do? He was going to look for Ronna, but no sense in that, due to the fact that as aforementioned, he was the only one. Maybe he should just go back out the door and come back later. He was really not used to this. Then again, he did certainly do a lot better this year in terms of being on time and behavior. No alcohol all year...a fact that he was sure someone would be delighted to hear, or mad...just because they wanted him to get expelled. But that didn't matter.

Finding his way over the table...he looked over the seats...as if he had no choices, when the truth was...he had all the choices. The boy decided to sit towards middle of the table, not really worrying about who sat near him. He was just about alright to talk to anyone at that moment. He was sure somebody would find their way over to him, then again, he could very well be wrong. He did want to make sure he would arrange going to see Ronna over the summer though, due to the fact that she was graduating...something that he could imagine being a little emotional. He would certainly miss her, since he learned to really have a sisterly love for the girl over the years. She always had his back...and he certainly would remember that. And it certainly wouldn't be the last time he saw her. He would personally make sure of that.

Finally at a seated position, he just took a few quick looks around, waiting for someone to show up. He really was bored...and the fact he was alone at the moment was not helping.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Axel had his own mixed feelings and misgivings about the upcoming summer, though his were much more materialistic than his Slytherin counterpart, Camila. Not being able to use magic, had been a huge factor toward his monotony for the end of the year, on the other hand, finally being able to lounge around the house in a pair of boxers, flipping through the telly while eating Coco Pops in an enormous salad bowl, is a rather tempting thought. But with Cash, Marius, Bee, Cher, Adrian, and Camila, all under the same roof, for three long months, would mean no privacy—none—ever! He should be used to it by now, bloody hell, especially sharing a dorm with his fellow Gryffindors, but the castle was monstrous. It isn't hard to find a nice secluded corner, if you know just where to look. Perhaps Cher and Adrian had finally moved out? Is it bad that he's secretly wishing that to be the case? Axel couldn't decide.

As he shuffled lazily through the antechamber and within the great hall, he dragged his shoes toward the Gryffindor Table and unceremoniously plopped himself down on a seat. Drumming his fingers against the table, Axel's dark eyes roamed the crowd for a familiar face, anyone, really, he wasn't picky. Maybe Kalin? Nina? Or Arianna, whom he's only briefly spoken to during that meeting in the Gryffindor Common Room. She seems sweet, but what does he really know about her? Other than the fact that she likes quidditch and is a fan of Puddlemere United, not much at all. Maybe if he spots her, he'll wave her over to a seat beside him, unless she's busy with some other bloke, of course. But she's not, right?

Right...?

[OOC: ]

≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
End of the Year Feast
Dressed in: Gryffindor Uniform
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 141lbs

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXUser Image

Fourteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin walked to the Gryffindor table feeling that so much had happened this past year that it went by much too fast. But he was happy to be going home tomorrow, he'd see his brother, Milo, and his newest adorable nephew. He had gotten many letters about how Dris was falling into normal family life and he was happy that the little boy didn't seem too out of depth. Seeing Axel already at the table he grinned and went to sit down besides his friend who was looking down. "Hey Axel, something wrong? Most people look happy about summer holidays." he asked his friend.

Essy ze Ninja

With all of this I know now
Everything inside of my head
It all just goes to show how
Nothing I know changes me at all
Again I wait for this to change instead
To tear the world in two

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

David had decided to sit at the Gryffindor table for once, partially because he didn't trust him to keep his composure around a certain metamorphagus, and the fact that for how many years had he'd just assumed Leo would be sitting with at the Ravenclaw table with him? Besides, he could spend time with the Gryffindors once in a great while, even if some of them should have their mouth sewn shut-And speak of the Devil there was one now, David thought as he spotted Theo sitting there almost looking like a lost puppy without one of the few people who actually willingly put up with his s**t. Like the head girl, which David was amazed that she or her boyfriend hadn't gotten around to punching the moron. Actually, David was fairly confident if Leo was that close to some arsehole like Theo, like that Kiss girl was with him, and Theo looked at her even slightly like that and David was aware of it, well-his pacifism be damned-David would make one exception to doing no harm to people and break the Hippocratic Oath he made to himself long ago and punch the b*****d.

He sat down a few seats across from Theo, and decided to be kind enough to afford Theo a small nod considering they both had pried into each others brains a few times due to a certain elective they shared, and sat down opening a book and deciding to wait for Leo. It wasn't like he didn't stand out enough among the Gryffindors, wearing his Ravencalw colors and a head in a book. Actually, he might be mistaken at first for Echo (except he wasn't draped over a certain long legged cocoa skinned Gryffindor). Of course, David always thought Echo was far more attractive than himself physically. Though, his time working out for quidditch probably helped his physique compared to David who focused more on mere health and cardio at most.

He sighed as he read, glancing up occasionally to see who was around and hoping to catch sight of Leo or he supposed he'd settle for Tanya who wasn't actually that horrid to talk to and they seemed to come to an understanding that Tanya didn't actually hate him and he wasn't quite the complete arsehat he tended to come off at and didn't totally care he came off as. As he sat there he wondered while the chatter was around him of the best way to talk to Leo about meeting her father considering it was much overdue, and the fact they were technically adults now meant it was definitely due. Hell, David had gotten a very nice townhouse over the holidays from his grandparents (since they couldn't trust him to properly care for the Avery Manor but an heir had to have somewhere 'respectable' to live) and by next year he'd no doubt be getting ready to start his further training as a healer.

User Image

murruelecreuset
RedEagleEye007

{OOC}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

The pads of his fingers drummed relentlessly, but even still, it was drowning under the sound of scuttling footsteps, clinking goblets, and snippets of gossip amidst the hum of idle chatter buzzing about the Great Hall. Axel hardly noticed Kalin join him until his familiar voice disturbed his thoughts. ”Huh? Oh, just gas, I think, really.” He grinned sheepishly, then slipped an awkward hand through his shaggy hair. It needed a trim, he realized, or he might let it grow; he hadn't quite decided yet. ”So, mate, what have you got planned for the summer? I'm thinkin' long nights on the laptop and late mornin's on the telly, and bloody hell, do I miss my phone.” He lamented. He really couldn't wait to go home, reminisce all the spells he learned this year with his da', whom, as a muggle, was still always so mystified to learn that his only son had properly learned how to summon and banish objects, how to defend himself against vampires and learn just what the bloody hell a nogtail and puffskein is.

[OOC: ]

≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
End of the Year Feast
Dressed in: Gryffindor Uniform
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 141lbs

Yukina101

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Leonette was tossed between, sitting at the Gryffindor table or sitting at the Ravenclaw table with David like usual. This year a lot of her friends were graduating and that made her really want to sit with them. Ronna, Toby, and before next year she’d have to find herself a vice-captain. Then again she could just have David sit with her at her house table for once. Deciding she’d figure it out once she got down to the Great Hall Leonette skipped down there and entered the room. Seeing all the faces she looked around she spotted David at the Gryffindor Table and smiled. She wouldn’t have to decide after all.

Beaming brightly Leonette practically skipped to her table. “Hey Theo, hope you don’t intend to have that bored look on your face all summer.” She said brightly. “Anyways I have a boyfriend to more or less pester.” She added with a smile as she skipped the two spots down to where David was sitting. “Hey!” she greeted giving him a kiss on the cheek before sitting down next to him. “You made my decision easy this evening.” She said still smiling. Why was she so darn happy tonight? “Please tell me you haven’t started studying for next year’s NEWTs?” Leonette asked not even looking to see what book he was reading. Honestly she was trying not to worry about them already but truthfully she was worried. With no idea what to do after graduation every class counted for her. How would she survive?

"Anyways, how are you this evening?" she asked shaking her thoughts from it. Leonette was just happy to be sitting with friends and be with her boyfriend. Even if they still weren’t the biggest fans of his at least they weren’t being jerks. Besides she had no intention of breaking up with him. Even after graduation she wanted to make it work, not even David’s grandparents could scare her off. Perhaps she was a fearless Gryffindor or maybe she was emotionally driven… yeah that could be it.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007
mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games