Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ŧ๏ยгtђ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn had sat with Cy during the train ride, and she couldn't tell if her face was warm because she had a case of permanent blush or she had suddenly developed a fever. She certainly hadn't expected for him to start flirting during the ride, and of course Lynn being Lynn, she had to flirt right back. She certainly thought that meant that he liked her too, in any case. Now they had gotten to the castle, and Cy had gone over to sit at his house table. She looked over at the Gryffindor table only once before shrugging. It wasn't like she wouldn't see her friends later in the tower, after all. They could catch up then. Besides, unless she missed her guess, Lynn had definitely seen Jazzy flirting with Gid, which meant that she was definitely going to grill her best friend for details on that later.

Giving any Slytherins who glared her way a cool look, she slid into the seat across from Cy, Grinning at him, she leaned forward, looking a bit impish as she managed to chase the blush away enough by the time she got to the table and instead cupped her chin with one of her hands.
                                                "So, was it just my imagination, or were we just flirting or something?" She was of course teasing, but she hoped that meant what she thought it meant. However, she wasn't stupid. Some people loved to toy with emotions, and she knew far too well about that. Her mother was a prime example. "What happened at the station anyway? I saw Zeph dealing with some younger kid, but I didn't catch it. I think the kid was from Slytherin too."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I can't tell if we're teasing each other at this point or if I should ask him out.
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯

═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

Once the hat was taken off his head Vitomir had moved to the table. He would have to check his hair later for who knows what. But for now he kept a calm smile on his face. "Gentlemen, ladies if I may have your attention. Most if not all of you may not know of me yet but you soon will. I am Vitomir Nicoli, I have just been placed in this house, which I'm sure holds nothing but the best students. And now that I am apart of this house I plan on making this house even better and I hope I can count on most of you as my allies." He paused and thought about bringing up offering jobs but had yet to learn the student hierarchy so it might be too soon to boldly say his plans. No as much as he hated to admit it there are things the boy just did not know enough about. He needed someone who could tutor him in some of the ways things worked here."Since I am still new to this school and the wizarding world in general I find myself with little understanding on some things, perhaps one of you with full magic backgrounds could offer some support. Your help will not go unrewarded, I can assure you." Vito said and took his seat happy with the way he worded it. It was like offering a job to someone but if one of the higher ups wanted to give him trouble he could claim something innocent like taking the person who tutors him out for candy or something of the sorts.

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver raised his eyebrows in astonishment when the Sorting Hat barely touched his head before announcing that he’d be placed in Slytherin. I guess Slytherin runs in my blood, he thought, shrugging before jumping off the stool and walking towards the table decked in green. Not only had his father been placed in Slytherin, but one of his half sisters had as well. The eleven year old couldn’t wait to send a letter to Amanda, telling her in which house he had been placed. She’d probably so proud. Either that, or just not really give a crap. It was hard to tell how she’d react to certain things sometimes. Regardless, Oliver was pleased with being in Slytherin. He figured he’d fit in with any of the blood purists in the house as he was a pureblood, and most Slytherins weren’t idiots, meaning he wouldn’t have to put up with too many dumbasses in this house.

Apparently, Oliver spoke too early. Once another first year, Vitomir Nicoli, arrived at the table, he already began to make a fool of himself. Jeez, how important did this kid think he was? Brown eyes darted around the table, anticipating the reaction of older students. The expressions on their faces were enough to show Ollie that most of his housemates were normal at least as they did not look the slightest bit impressed with Vito – what his name again? The blond cocked an eyebrow when Vito – Yeah, I’ll call him that, he thought – mentioned he was new to the wizarding world. So, this guy wasn’t even a blood purist, yet he was acting so self-righteous.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

The ride to the castle had not been exactly pleasant with Avian. It could have been worse but the looming engagement was enough to sour any possibility the company would be welcome. She had taken her seat among the Slytherins and was ideally watching the sorting when one of the first years came over and decided to announce himself to the whole of the house. She looked up and raised a brow before a smile formed and she began to chuckle. Pushing herself up, and composing herself she walked up to the first year, standing over him as she should being four years his senior, even if she was only an average height girl. Even her thin frame was more impressive than this brat's.

"Nicoli, you said? Italian?"
Sera said, appraising him. "You obviously are new to the wizarding world when you are fool enough to be sorted into the one house with the strongest purist sentiments and think to win them over by merely asking you for support. If it was twenty years ago, you just might have gotten hexed over that."

She lowered herself down a bit to say in a low voice, "Don't get me wrong, I don't really care what you are, but..." She paused considering her words and then said with a smile, "I am one of those who come from full magic backgrounds and I can tell you now, I have no intent of allying myself with a puffed-up child who thinks someone actually cares."

Taking a step back she said, looking about at her less than enthused housemates, "Shame, looks like you might very well be hexed before making it to the dungeons tonight. I'm so glad I'm not a prefect and it is my concern to make sure you don't get properly beat for such idiocy. Welcome to the house of Salazar Slytherin, by the way. I'm Sera Avery. My family used to murder and torture families like yours. Fun, right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: to conquer

{OoC: }
Xistund

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Vito looked up at the girl who was clearly older than him. "Yes that's right my father came here from italy." He said with a bit of a smile as she threaten him to his face. So Blood was considered status around here. Well he won't be getting many blue bloods on his side then but oh well. "Well then I'm glad it's not twenty years ago or I might be in some trouble, I thank you for your welcoming me to this house and the aid in this matter. It's nice to see someone like you go out of there way to warn me of such people who might wish to do harm because of my blood. I would have been unaware and been ill prepared for such a thing. I mean some people might consider that an act of betrayal." He said in a voice to carry, Maybe if he could get the bluebloods to fight amongst themselves he might make it out relatively unharmed. "And don't worry, my family also has a bloody trail behind it. Though we tend not to discriminate who we murdered or tortured." He also considered taking a jab at her parents who might be involved in incestus relationship but that might take it too far.

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

mc2

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

Sera raised a brow as the boy answered her. The adorable little thing thought he was so, so clever. He was a moron. He went into a vipers nest with no knowledge of the politics and thought to win over allies? It was worse planned than the time Napoleon tried to invade Russia in the winter. Or the Nazis. She began to laugh, not able to hold into her amusement, and said, "I've got to hand it to you... thank-you. I really did need a good laugh. Now, go be good and run along to the sandbox where you belong and be a good boy. No more trying to rule the playground. Welcome to the ocean little fish, you no longer are the biggest like you were in your little pond back home. Ta-ta," She said with a wave of her hand and a roll of her eyes as she took her seat, a smile still playing on her lips. She really did need that good laugh all things considered. She still wasn't going to save his sorry bum if he got cornered before the night was out.

Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: to conquer

{OoC: }
Xistund

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:19 pm
I've got this planet in my hands;
You know I'll waste it if I can.
Come on, let's give it a twist-
And if it all turns to s**t-
Oh, wait, let's try that again.
My life's too short to have a plan;
Here, let me help you understand!

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᴴ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy looked over as if surprised when Lynn slid into the seat across from him, seemingly alternating between blushing and coldly staring down any of his housemates who dared give her a dirty look for intruding on their territory. She cupped her chin in her hand, something he'd noted she was fond of doing. He suspected it was both a control play, the way she leveled her face and focused on her target by doing so, and a self-reassuring sort of thing. People touched their faces when they were uncertain. Of course, he reflected dryly, he could be reading into things a little too much. It was a bad habit, but once in a while, like most habits, good or bad, it paid off. "I dunno, I was wondering the same thing," the blond boy replied with a grin. "Either we were both hallucinating, which would be odd but not impossible, or we were in fact flirting." The look on his face seemed to suggest 'what are you going to do about it', and he let himself privately revel for a moment in the fact that all his hard work was paying off. Cy generally wasn't big on effort, so it meant a lot to him, personally speaking. He shrugged at the mention of the station, and lowered his voice. "I haven't heard any of the specifics... yet. I'm pretty sure it was over Aimee McHalen- she and Caty Blake harass Leon McGregor constantly, I suppose he finally warmed up to them. Enough to punch someone in the face, anyways. Supposedly it's a Ravenclaw fourth year he made bleed."

OOC:
Diamond Wales

First take this drink and this pill-
Relax your mind and be still-
Let's find out who I am.
I've got this planet in my hands...
I'm satisfied with myself;
Don't care for anyone else;
I'm so united when I stand.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Slytherin table, Great Hall.
                                                                Who? Returning students and the new first years.
                                                                Thoughts?New year, new ways to screw up.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Watching the Sorting, Jack noticed that the supposed twins from before were actually triplets! That definitely wasn't something you saw every day. Two of them were in Slytherin, the girl that he was talking to and the sister that had quite rudely pulled her away mid-conversation. But Jack could over look that, they were probably excited and nervous.

And then it happened, one boy that was sorted sauntered over to the table and began a long tirade about how he was important and new to the magical world. And he was just unlucky enough to get sorted into the house that could care less what he thinks. And Jack was probably going to get detention tonight, but he could deal with worse for what he was about to do.

Pulling out an issue of the Daily Prophet, he crumpled it into a rather large ball and then pointed his wand at it. "Augamenti." His voice was barely a whisper as the stream of water soaked through the paper and made it soggy. Balling it again, this time loosely, he used his wand once more. "Wingardium Leviosa."

Jack floated the giant soaking ball of paper behind the students at the table and stopped it right behind the new kid. Jack would give him a proper Slytherin welcome for being such a ruddy fool on the first night. With deliberate care, he floated it above the boys head and extinguished the spell...letting the soggy ball fall towards his head.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC: I couldn't resist.

Xistund

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image
                                                They say we are what we are
                                                But we don't have to be.
                                                I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
                                                I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame.
                                                I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darian stepped down from the stool and walked to her table, feeling like she had won a small victory. However, as she heard her sisters sorted, her expression grew from pleased to confused and then to annoyed. Wait, where did Tiernan get sorted? She opened her mouth a bit, ignoring the currently annoying kid at the table who was trying to sound important and failing and instead rising from her seat as she glared at the hat. Oh, it was so going down. Gnashing her teeth, she hissed though them to Rowan. "Can you believe this? I mean, they put Tiernan in Ravenclaw! What the heck? She should be in Slytherin with us!" She was about this close to leaving the table altogether and storming over to Ravenclaw to sit with her sister. This was ridiculous! Her eyes then travelled across the tables and she realized she didn't see Micah either. Where the heck was their cousin, and why wasn't she here? Darian narrowed her eyes and looked over to Rowan. She didn't know what her sister was going to do, but she was already annoyed

Her gaze then landed on the pretentious kid that was spouting off about his family and having an argument with a prefect. A prefect! Ugh!
                                                "And you! You are in the house of Slytherin, and you're broadcasting the fact that your family's done crimes? Are you stupid? Seriously? You're just as bad as the Dark Lord for trying to make the house out to be evil. Just sit down and shut it, because you know nothing, Italian boy. If you really want family history, yours doesn't even begin to compare to the older houses." She dared the boy to respond. She wasn't going to put up with pretentious snobs. She'd dealt with that from her parents. This boy was no different.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What the HECK???
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
                                                Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
                                                I'm still comparing your past to my future.
                                                It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSlytherin Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLynn and Cy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSuspicious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

яυи α ω α у ωιтн мє; ℓσѕт ѕσυℓѕ ιи я є ν є ℓ я у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          яυииιиg ω ι ℓ ∂ αи∂ яυииιиg f я є є; тωσ к ι ∂ ѕ, уσυ α и ∂ мє xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ∂σи'т f σ я g є т тσ ¢нє¢к тнє σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ , ωє αяє ѕ σ ѕ є я ι σ υ ѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJasmine had done a double-take when she'd seen Lynn heading towards the Slytherin table with Cyrus. She'd known the two were talking, of course, and even that Lynn had a thing for the guy. They were best friends, it wasn't like they didn't talk about just about everything, including boys. She'd actually very much been looking forward to sitting with Gid and Lynn together at their house table that night, so she could get the blonde's assessment of Gid's responses to her flirting. But, apparently Lynn wanted to sit with Cy instead. Jazzy wasn't jealous, not by a long shot; if it'd been just about anyone else, she wouldn't have batted an eye at it. But she didn't like Cyrus Lillantine, not one little bit. She'd heard enough gossip around his family to be suspicious by default, and there was always something about him that just... bothered her. She couldn't ever put a finger on it, since outwardly, he seemed nice enough, but she always got the feeling something was going on in his head that he didn't want the rest of the world to know about. And not something embarrassing or something that he was struggling with, either. Something bad.

spaceIn a perfect world, she'd have a Slytherin friend to sit with so she could spy from a closer distance, maybe eavesdrop. But she didn't, much to her annoyance, so there wasn't really any way to be sneaky about this. But, that was alright; she needed to send the boy a message, anyway. Message being, I know you're not as nice as you act, and you'd better not ******** over my best friend. She slid into the seat next to Lynn with a friendly smile, sliding her arm through the blonde's. "Heeeey, I was looking for you earlier," she said, pouting slightly. "I need a second opinion on something, when you have a minute. I wanna know if you think Gid turns scarlet when I talk to him because he's Gid, or if it's because he fancies me." Though, honestly, now Jazzy wondered if Lynn would be the best judge of that... apparently she wasn't a very good judge of character. The brunette had considered that maybe she was just being overprotective and paranoid, and immediately rejected the idea. It wasn't like she'd only started disliking Cyrus when Lynn had become interested in him; he'd always seemed off to her. She shot the boy a toothy grin. "So, what's this I hear about flirting, hmm?" She hoped, very much, that he realized he was treading in dangerous waters. She liked to believe that, in spite of her never having had to hurt anyone (off the Quidditch pitch, anyway), she gave off an aura that absolutely assured people that she could. And would. Gleefully. And if Cyrus dared to so much as make Lynn cry, she'd make him regret it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕσ, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє υ и ∂ є я ∂ σ g, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє и є ω к ι ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє σ υ т ℓ α ω ѕ, ѕριєℓвєяgѕ α и ∂ кυвяι¢кѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ м α к є α м σ ν є, ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ мαкє α м є и ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ в я є α к тнє я υ ℓ є ѕ, ℓєт'ѕ в є g ι и

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Vito sighed as the older woman walked away to take her seat, and then felt something wet hit his head. He closed his eyes for a moment to take a breath before getting the wet slop of paper off his head. "Well, I was expecting much worse but I should remember I'm dealing with children." He was then verbally assaulted by a girl his age. He at least picked up another tidbit of information. There was a dark lord of some kind, he wished his mother had told him more before sending him to this school but from the looks of it being born to a muggle father in of itself was a crime it seemed so marrying one might be a worse one.

He looked to the girl, bits of paper still in his hair and said. "So the fact that I say my family has committed crimes are different from the older girl's how exactly? I don't see you telling her off." Vito turned his head to the side and had a little smile. "I don't know who this 'Dark Lord' is nore do I really care, but surely my actions tonight does not make me a monster or would you say the dark lord would let random girls who judge him without a proper introduction yell at him and say he knows nothing. I mean if I was a Dark Lord I'd rather not tolerate that and leave a few dead bodies in the dining hall. Though since I don't know any spells I'd can not do so even if I'd wanted to. The reasons I mention what my family does and that I do not care for this dark lord is I am not them and should not be compared to them by girls who frankly are just lashing out and looking for an easy less dangerous target or where you planing on scolding the older girl next?"

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

Mephis Inferni

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:33 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the hat announced her house to be Slytherin, Rey couldn't believe her luck. She grinned and tried her hardest not to skip to her table, instead walking briskly. I'm Slytherin! Mum would be so proud!

She sat at the table with me of the other recently sorted students when she heard one of them, Nicoli, she thought he called himself, make a commotion. She rolled her eyes, his ego could have it's own gravitational field. Rey had seen many pompous, self-righteous and arrogant people but this kid topped them all. He thought he could manipulate the table with a few words in that tone of his and threaten them all? Hah! This kid wouldn't know subtlety if it bit him in the a**, or hit him in head like a soggy ball, she smirked as he was hit by the wet paper.

She snorted as he began his tirade anew after being scolded by a girl their age. "It's okay, pipsqueak. We understand, you're a big strong man coming from a scary family and thinking you could manipulate and threaten us into obedience and discipline. The funny thing is, we honestly could not care less about you or your family. You're here as a student, like everyone else here and no amount of pompous posing is going to change that. In fact, I would say that the only child I see in here is you, just another first year like us who unfortunately lacks forethought and intelligence, otherwise you wouldn't be crowing like a rat about your importance and trying to show yourself to be bigger and more clever than you actually are."

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe Slytherin table
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin first years
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxthis guy needs a good punch
                                                    f e e l i n gxxamused and irritated

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - -

Xistund

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:20 am
User Image
User Image

Vito took a breath as 'another' girl butted herself into his conversation. He was going to start getting headaches if the night kept going like this. "And you're a rather rude girl who listens to and butts herself into others conversations." He glanced at her the girl and wondered if this hat made a mistake, it was likely the thing looked like it was getting senile.

"And exactly what threats or manipulations have I been making to you? If you had been listing clearly, you would have picked up the only mention of my family was to miss Avery. Who again if you were paying attention to had made the comment that her family 'murder and torture families like mine'. If anything I feel I was the one being threatened. But no this is clearly me being the 'bad guy' and threatening everyone one around be with my no spells and half muggle family, ooh so scary. I must be the dark lord reincarnated or something." He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes at how dense some people could be, he could swear they were trying to make him hate all their guts.

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

oyehh

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:55 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

Rey raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, 'butting into a conversation'? I thought you were talking to the entire table." Now she was feeling quite annoyed, didn't this guy know when to stop?

"Either way, I didn't have trouble with your first announcement and I would have ignored you, but parading around your family history and treating us like children? Not a good first impression and certainly not a good way to get allies. I disagree with the older girl but that doesn't mean you are automatically right either; I suggest you learn subtlety and tact." This guy just didn't know when to let go now did he? Sure, he was right at first but now he was just digging himself deeper into this mess. Dark lord reincarnated? Does he even know what he's talking about?

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe Slytherin table
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin first years
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxjust shut up and let things cool down
                                                    f e e l i n gxxannoyed

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - -

Xistund

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:17 am
User Image
User Image

Vito blinked a bit then closed his eyes and held the bridge of his nose in irritation. "The greeting was to the whole house, then when I took my seat and females started harassing me 'that' was when it became what was supposed to be a private conversation. Clearly I've been mistaken, when two people talk to each other then everyone chooses to listen in and hear only what they want." He was just about ready to get up and leave, he would not care if he missed dinner at this point.

"Maybe if people did not overreact to what I said, throw newspaper spitballs at me or start calling me names like 'pipsqueak' I'd have a hire option of you all and not think of you as children. If your first impression of me is bad, then I can think of at least three maybe four who are worse in my books. Two of which never even gave me their names before talking to me and telling me all the things I'm apparently doing wrong."

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

oyehh

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games