Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:56 pm
Fortunately for GRAY, Night was not given the chance to respond to his 'harpy' comment as the three who had just entered the room began questioning about the egg, "Not sure. Suddenly grew very hot....and somewhat painful."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:59 pm
RC nods. "Not surprised considering the amount of chi radiating off that egg...which is awful strange. I have only sensed chi levels this high from Legendaries. And there is no way they can breed." RC says as he scratches his chin. this was a puzzler.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:05 pm
"So...is it going to hatch?" Dan questions as he approaches the group. Rain suddenly emerged from his pokeball and stood beside Night. It seemed he was still interested in the egg.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:06 pm
"Point SNAG device at egg for an analysis..." GRAY said from Sub's SNAG now, causing the trainer to take out the device and pointed it at the egg. "Analyzing..." GRAY said and following many beeps were heard coming from the device as the camera turned to face the egg on its own and began to shift around. "I wonder what's wrong with it, I mean, I've never known any type of Pokemon egg to randomly heat up." Sub said in a confused tone, and folding his arms.

"Analysis complete...the Pokemon inside the egg appears to soak in Fire chi given off by the mother Pokemon as a means to sustain its self, however, occasionally too much chi is stockpiled and the mother Pokemon typical absorbs it herself to balance the egg back out to prevent the unhatched Pokemon from burning its self. If egg is not cooled down and excess Fire chi expelled before long, there is an increased risk for the unhatched Pokemon to burn its self, or worse."
GRAY explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:09 pm
"A lot, indeed. I fear the possibility of this kind of chi being detected from elsewhere, let alone in combination with any of our own." Sol said, but when he heard the analysis, other concerns came to mind. He was quick to step up, and to release his Charizard. "In any case... absorbing the excess to cool it off? Sub, I think I see why you proposed her and I both on this, even if this wasn't the reason."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:10 pm
RC raises an eyebrow and looks over at Night. " Well,Mama , you heard the A.I." he says with a smile.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:15 pm
Night raised a single, slightly annoyed, brow at RC before ignoring his jab and turning to Sol, "What do you say we get to this? I already know I wouldn't be able to absorb this much on my own."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:25 pm
"Yeah. I doubt any of us would want to see if something is capable of cooking inside an egg. Might be a fun analysis, but I hear opening it up is much lower on the list." Sol decided not to pay RC much mind on his comment. A parental quip wouldn't work well on him, anyway. "Xipil, remain close. If the chi proves overwhelming to both of us, we might need you to join in. Anyone else with a fire Pokemon would help as well, so be ready."

He was quick to start absorbing some of the chi, though.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:29 pm
"Shame all mine are back in my room," Night said, absorbing some of the chi herself, "But the three of us should be enough....hopefully."

Meanwhile, Eris sat silently on the couch, staring up at Night and the strange bird. The look on her face clearly said though she had no idea what was going on, people weren't paying attention to her and she did not like that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:37 pm
The egg would suddenly erupt into flames, red hot fire that again, would feel hot to a Fire type with how much chi it was giving off. "Warning, egg apparently tells who and who isn't its mother, absorbing Fire chi apparently won't work unless it's the mother, other methods are suggested. Perhaps seek out the one named Dakim, if an assumption may be made he could possibly have the egg's mother, as he mistook it for the source of Fire chi coming from the ruins." GRAY spoke up. "Dakim? It's not like he would help, willingly that is. Plus, who knows where he is." Sub said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:38 pm
RC leans up against the wall, ignoring the annoyed glance Night shot him. He would make sure to take her out for a night of drinking and all would be well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:40 pm
".........." Sol backed up rather quickly, to avoid causing more damage. "You have to be kidding me. We have no idea where he even is, and if we were to show up, the egg would surely fall into his hands if we aren't careful. Unless we were to snag its mother should he have it."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:45 pm
"Dammit, GRAY!" Night yelled, nearly dropping the egg once again when it burst into flame, "Why the hell couldn't you have told us this before my hands became extra crispy?" Grumbling about vengeful AI's out to get her, Night moved a little away from the group and leaned against the wall, "I vote for Turkey's decision. Just go and steal the damn kid's mother so we can be rid of it."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:49 pm
"Black City..." Sub said as he thought about it for a moment. "That was where we saw Dakim the first time, in Black City. Plus the place seems to have become a hive for Team Cipher, hell they probably control the city at this moment." He said with a sigh. "It will be risky surely but it seems to be the only choice. I haven't forgotten about that chi generator though..."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:51 pm
Ship couldn't ignore all this yelling. He yawned and, opening his eyes, he saw something he rather wished he hadn't. He jumped over the back of his chair with a startled squeak. "I'll just be over here. Away from the fire."

It was not fire that scared him, but fire indoors. It was not a traumatizing incident that caused him this reaction, at least.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games