Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was here with his dad only as his mom was not wanting to handle the crowd. She didn't want to attract too much attention to Ferdie. While he was social he was not one to be in the spotlight. His dad and him entered the platform and got everything he was taking with him. After hauling the truck on to the platform they where done. His dad left him to mingle. He wasn't sure where he would find some friends. Prehaps he would befriend a first year? It was always nice to start the year with a friend. He stood on his tippy toes to find someone to talk too.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Other Students
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Waiting to Board
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I already want to go home...

Elisabet blinked when Cady almost said a curse word, but stopped herself. Her dad said if ever she needed to curse, she'd have to have a really good reason. Cady was saying there was a lot of weird stuff going on, but that her dad was making her learn along with everyone else. Well, that made them closer to the same page, at least. "Well, if it helps, you know more than I do about magic!" She grinned, hoping to cheer up Cady. She did know more than Elisabet, though admittedly it wasn't hard to know more about magic than she did.

After mentioning having passed through the Leaky Cauldron, Elisabet noticed how happy Cady looked about it. She mentioned that her dad was usually tending the bar, and if not, he was probably yelling at the cook. Though apparently he made her sister take her shopping, rather than going himself. That made the brunette a bit curious about the other girl's family. Then Cady said she was taken away from her mum when she was a baby, then given to her dad. Apparently she had a sister and two brothers all by different mothers. Though it sounded nice. "My mum gave me up 'cause I was born... ah... special. Dad took me and kept me all these years and I couldn't be happier. Though, I don't have any siblings. Always wondered what it'd be like if I had them." She grinned, thinking deeply. Cady then said she'd get... Gryffindor? What did that mean? Was it code for something? "Ah, you lost me. I'm not sure what that is." She chuckled awkwardly, rubbing her upper arm. She temporarily exposed her prosthetic fingertips, but hurriedly pushed her sleeve back down.

The Forgotten Weasley

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Akira nearly groaned as he heard Callista appraoch and make a comment about his appearance. He would have snarked back, really, but he yawned instead and tried not to feel completely like someone ran him over. That would be a feat, wouldn't it? Instead, he eyed Callista for a moment before he responded. "Well, I'm sure you wouldn't look half as good if you had two squawking newborns right across the hall from you Princesa. I'm just lucky I'm going to be at school for most of the year so I can avoid it all." He did feel kind of bad for his uncle Clay. His uncle was going to be alone with his in-laws for a few months with a post-partem Denise as a buffer. He winced at that, and then wondered if Shinobu had escaped early for that reason alone. Maybe he could send P2P to his uncle to suggest inviting his cousin over or something. The guy did work in Hogsmeade, after all, and was letting Akira's grandparents stay in the flat above his shop.

He then realized that Callista had almost sounded concerned about him and cocked an eyebrow at her. She wasn't getting sick, was she? He hoped not. If she was, then he had a compromised immune system from lack of sleep and he didn't want to catch whatever she had.
                                                  "Wait a second, you almost sound worried. You're not sick, are you? Please tell me no. I'm immunocompromised right now and I don't want to catch it." He yawned again, and vaguely wondered if he should hunt down a place on the train now to sleep before all of the compartments became full. If he couldn't find one, maybe he could find one where there were people reading and he could take a nap with them instead.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm sooooooooooooooo tired...
                                                  OOC:

- ◎ -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Richard Indigo Devereux
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard totally got Garnet’s worries. He was overwhelmed just starting his own club. He could only imagine how overwhelming being a prefect would have been. It was namely why he was relieved not to get the job. “Not much, my parent’s have just been punishing me for my failures during my OWLs.” He told him before adding. “As for your badge, I get it. I’m sure you’ll do great though. You’re one of the best for the job. You’ve got this.” He told his friend with a smile. There was no doubt about it.

To be fair it was probably best he tell Garnet about Caleb then say nothing at all. Though Richard knew that his friend wasn’t at all happy about the possibility of having him in his house. He smirked at Garnet’s grumbling. The possibility of Caleb ending in any other house but Slytherin was highly unlikely. “He’s going to be in Slytherin. And some guy named Bob I doubt could handle my cousin. Bob doesn’t sound very authoritative. He sounds like one of those guys that breaks under pressure before wallowing in self pity.” Richard commented.

The fact that all the brat kids ended up in Slytherin was probably just coincidence. Or perhaps not. “I’m not sure why. Maybe they are all just very passionate about where they want to be in their lives, that they act bratty all the time until they get it.” He suggested before adding with a shrug. “It also doesn’t help that they all want to kill each other to get it.”

Richard turned his attention to the green haired Treva as she made her way over. Her comment about them being mere peasants was slightly amusing he’d admit. The Gryffindor couldn’t say he knew Treva much just that she was a friend of his cousin. The funny part about all that was she was not someone his aunt and uncle would approve of. Richard only wondered what Caleb would say when he found out.

When she asked about his cousin he raised an eyebrow. “Jules? I’m not sure where he is.” He answered Treva. Truth be told he didn’t follow his cousin’s every move. Course that didn’t stop Garnet from asking what Julius did to get yelled at by Chrys. He knew Chrys from a random encounter in Diagon Alley prior to her first year. She was pretty great and he liked her. Though he was pretty sure Julius wasn’t a match made in heaven for her. They didn’t seem overly compatible. Granted he could be reading all that wrong. “I heard he said something that set her off. What that is I couldn’t tell you. He isn’t exactly great with words but he isn’t exactly the worst either.” Richard answered. “Personally, I don’t think she likes him end of story.” He added with a shrug.

Status : Dreading his cousin...
                                                  With : Garnet & Treva

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:44 am
                                              Autumn 2038xxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodUnsorted First YearDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The moment the girl gave her name, it made Lucien wonder if he felt the need to say his full name as well. Maybe, it didn't hurt to make some fun facts. "Full name's Lucien Markov. Dedushka's from Taganrog; said that it was where Anton Chekhov was born. Which is funny, because his name is Anton, too." He said as he shook her hand, his smile warm and honest. His abuela Remi once joked that her grandson seemed to stick out in a crowd of children, being way matured for his age that he might have been mistaken as the oldest one. Yeah sure, he is a pureblood as far as they were concerned, but he can't be as snobbish as- well... say, his grandmother's family- the family they were supposed to visit every year. Or maybe grandpa Anton's family, too- who acted like poshes and have issues over Anton marrying a Latina,also the fact that he actually wanted to be an artist and went to that path to spite them instead of having a "real job". But in the end of the day, Lucien's family still ended up being okay, so... worth a risk?

"I'm from Ireland: Galway, Ireland. My grasp in the Irish language isn't... that good, I'm afraid." Lucien then added as he released her hand, though being uncertain if that's the type of "Where are you from?" question she was asking about. Speaking of which, he now found it hard that as much as he usually says he's Irish- he was tempted to say that he's Russian, and felt that he had to acknowledge where abuela was from. Also, he never met his mother ever, didn't even know what her name was. Neither his father nor aunt Vasilisa wanted to talk about it, which left him wondering in the air about what if felt like to have an actual mum... even if the closest mother figure he can get is his aunt who lived in their home. Rowena willing, being biracial was kind of hard now that he thought about it...

He then took a glance at her necktie, and decided to create an additional topic as well, "So... what year are you in, if you don't mind me askin'? Is there a Music Club in there?" Lucien asked, knowing that uncle Angelo was sorted in there. None of his father's siblings were sorted to Slytherin, though: Vasilisa was Ravenclaw, Lucena was Gryffindor, and Dimitri was a Hufflepuff. However, Aunt Vasilisa once told Lucien that the hat considered sorting her to Slytherin, too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Faina] at [Platform 3/4]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((1. Don' t worry, Dad.
                                              2. I promise not to get into trouble. But please let me have fun in school.
                                              3. I- Of course you can
                                              4. I'm just worried about you being away from Ireland and all of this.
                                              5. Eh, I'll be sure that you have nothing to worry about.
                                              6. I will write you letters, and I hope they will be so paraphrased as possible.))

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 am
Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall-
We follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.
You can't fix your broken promise...
Our ties have come undone.
I will not be used to be battered and abused;
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses.

ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ third year │ gryffindor

Myron snorted at his friend's voice crack- not that he had any room to poke fun, as Callista would have reminded him, since she delighted in mocking his own changing pitches. "I'll walk a little slower next time. And yeah, sort of. Should be better for quidditch." Looking like a pipsqueak besides the rest of the Gryffindor team had never been fun, especially given how big some of the sixth and seventh years were.

He frowned as he tried to remember his own elective list. "Advanced flying, same as last year, care, same as you, cursebreaking, same as you, ghoul and ghost, same as you, mythology, and wandless. Do you really have more classes than me?" he snickered. "I thought I was mister try-hard- hey Charlie!" he called out, waving to their friend, who had suddenly turned lanky over the summer, and might be taller than both of them. "It was alright, lots of camping and stuff. My mam was way too excited to have me home again."

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Kungfudemoness

Your lies fool no one, your magic white rabbit;
Your white room straitjacket-
We're falling and we're losing control...
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road.
You can't offer your poison to me in your kingdom of filth.
I won't be pushed aside, I will be heard.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:23 am
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie tilted her head sympathetically. "You'll probably have a growth spurt this year. Don't boys grow a bit slower than girls for a while? And my mum is always checking the prices on everything," she wrinkled her nose, "Which would be fine, if I was allowed to have some say in what she was picking out." Her mum didn't work, of course, and her dad's job didn't exactly bring in a ton of money, but if her mother could get away with it, Liddie was sure she'd be having her and Essie sew all their own clothes, as if it were the 1800s or something.

"Essie's not! None of us, are, really, well, except maybe Gabe- but even then, Mum and Dad would never let us be messy. They think it's very important to be neat. It's just, even with Jonas moved out, there's still a lot of laundry and dishes and cooking and Mum wants me and Essie to know how to run a house." Of course, neither her nor Essie had told their mother that they didn't plan on getting married as soon as they graduated, since that was a fight for another day. At least they weren't introducing any 'nice boys from church' to her yet. Poor Essie had had to go on some chaperoned date over the summer.

"Oh, Arithmancy? That'd confuse me way too much- although I'm still not as bad as Essie when it comes to maths," she snickered. "But I'm only taking four electives, so I suppose I should make sure I do really well on my OWLs next year." Ugh, exams had always made her so nervous and slightly queasy just thinking about them.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:03 am
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ unsorted │ first year

Cady laughed a little. "Eh, yeah, but like, doesn't really matter when we get ta school. All learnin' the same stuff- Da says I better do well or 'e'll 'ave my hide, but 'e's just scared I'll be a slacker like him. Never bothers Riley about her marks," she pouted. "But my sister Riley goes ta school in the states, so I guess it's a bi' diff'rent o'er there." Riley probably did about average- Cady knew her sister wasn't like, super smart, but she certainly wasn't dumb, either. Riley had a lot of street sense, despite looking like a posh little thing. Practical, Da would call her. Knew how to get s**t done. Cady was probably a bit less practical, but she was much better at maths than Riley, so there,

She frowned at 'born special' - what was that supposed to mean? Ah s**t, was she blind or deaf or something, and Cady had been too dumb to notice? No, no, otherwise she'd be signing or- or have a cane or something? Was it something she should have already picked up on? Christ. Well, Elisabet didn't seem annoyed, anyways. "Kinda sucks, sometimes, but I love 'em, mostly. Riley's bossy an' Devin's moody an' Felix ne'er knows when ta shut up. Ah, a' leas' I'm used ta sharin' a room, righ'? Ooh- that's cool, innit!" she demanded excitedly upon seeing the fingertips. "Is it yer whole arm, or jus' the hand? Bloody cool if that's yer special thin. Yer mum musta been righ' mad ta give ya up fer tha'. Oh, an' Gryffindor's like a house, ya know, where ya sleep, wi' a common room an' prefects an' all."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:22 am
Leah Ruby League
Unsorted First Year
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah was approached by a dirty-blonde haired girl named Arianell. She was wearing a bright yellow dress which further highlighted the tones in her hair. Probably not as defined as say a darker toned outfit but that hardly mattered. It was definitely something she could has envisioned her sister wearing. She gave the girl a small smile as she replied. “Hello Arianell and thank you my sister helped pick it out. I like your dress as well.” It was true. If one wanted to make a good first impressions Cathy was the person to go to in the look department. Not that Leah thought she needed the help. “It just so happens I am a first year.” She answered.

“I’m Leah it’s nice to meet you. I assume you are a first year as well?” Leah figured it was safe to assume that much. After all she had asked which either meant it was a general question (unlikely) or she was one (more likely). “Looking forward to it?” She asked. Of course, who wouldn’t be right? It seemed likely to be the next logical step in a conversation though. So Leah would just go along with it and see where their conversation went from there.

With : Arianell

Attire : Unsorted Beige & Red Dress

OOC : Nice try Essy, you switched two letters in my username xd
                                                Thanks for the interaction, we don't rp with each other much. Sure happy these two could meet.

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:24 am
I cannot be happy cause I can't make up my mind;
All the feelings that I wanna feel are takin' up my time.
As I sit and wonder about is this all there is?
There's gotta be some more to life that I don't wanna miss-
Dreamin' helps us find the things that we might not have found...
But we're chasing them while we're still lyin' face down on the ground.

T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ fourth year │ halfblood

Treva wrinkled her nose at Garnet. "You always wanna know why I'm green. Can't I be happy to continue to further my magical education? Learning is a gift, you know," she added mockingly. Strands of pink wormed their way through her hair, but she ignored them, dismissively tucking some hair behind her ear. It wasn't like anyone knew what the pink meant. Garnet'd figure it out eventually, if he wasn't a complete moron. Probably. Maybe not.

The Slytherin snorted at Richard when he mentioned Julius and Chrys. "Isn't exactly great with words? He acts like he was born yesterday as a fourteen year old in a suit. And yeah, dunno why she wouldn't like him. Not like his parents basically bought her off the shelf for him." It was probably a good thing her family didn't do arranged marriages anymore, not that she would have been considered 'suitable' for anyone, since her mam was a muggleborn and all.

A familiar blonde was making her way over and Treva groaned under her breath as Essie Spencer showed up. "Hi Rich, Gar... Treva," the Gryffindor girl said somewhat reluctantly with a little wave. "I didn't see you all summer," she accused her redheaded friend. "How was it? Get to see Monika?"

"Ooh la la," said Treva blandly. "Is love in the air for Monsieur Richard?"

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

I cannot remember when I started to avoid,
Everything and everyone just to keep up my poise!
What is this, I can't miss, this isn't mine-
All the things we're doing just to make up for lost time;
All the things we want in life are things we never need;
But we cannot stop these thoughts so we keep tearing at the seams.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:45 am
It's like I'm walking on a highway, staring straight into the sun
With the universe around me waiting for me to fall down
Your love is like a junkie, just a little loaded, huh
Your words are like a whiskey river rolling off of your tongue
But you won't burn out this starfire; this feeling is dancing in my flames
Throw me and I'll just burn brighter, oh, you can't burn out this starfire

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ slytherin │ second year

Callista cocked an eyebrow at him- had he just inadvertently complimented her appearance?- but was distracted by the mention of newborns. Babies. Dreadful creatures. She'd only ever spent time around her maternal cousins as infants, but they'd all been the same. Loud. Smelly. Always leaking from some orifice. "Hm, that sounds horrific. What made them want to reproduce? They have you and your brother." Granted, she knew Akira was not the biological child of his aunt and uncle, but still. Lisa was never having another kid. She said three was enough, even if two of them weren't hers. "And I'm not worried," she scoffed indignantly. "Just impressed with your fragility. Where's your partner in crime, anyways?" Not that she was in any hurry to see Barry, but it was odd to not hear his shrill tones at a time like this.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

I won't ever be perfection, ever be your golden child
I'm not spinning on this planet just for me to make you smile
I love my crooked halo, hell, I won't apologize
You can touch it all you want, but no matter how you try
Oh you ain't ever, ever gonna burn me out
Oh you can try, but you ain't ever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:46 am

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:21 pm
Tonight,
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
We've already won

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi must've missed her brother running past her since he snuck up on her with a grin apologizing saying her must've ran past in excitement. Which she completely understood considering she'd done the same just the year before. She eagerly returned his smile with a large bright one of her own before giving him a tight hug briefly becoming sad that it was becoming rare that she could do that. Well not now since he was coming to school with her where she could do it whenever she wanted. Especially if he ended up in her house! Or Ji's. She she had friends and family in Hufflepuff, she was sure if she asked nicely they'd tell her how to get in. The sadness didn't immediately go away since Jin asked how their mother and older brother were. "They're ok. Mum works a lot in the summer which is sometimes good since she doesn't notice when me and Ji sneak out to see you guys but it's sorta bad because she's always tired and stuff. But she always makes sure to talk to us and stuff. Oh! And she asks about you and Myeong allll the time! I think she's happy we're finally at school together so you know, at least we're together?" Gi finished rather lamely trying not to hide her disappointment or sadness that they weren't always together like they had been before. Thankfully though, the train whistle blew and the conductor called for last call, which meant them. "C'mon! Let's go get a compartment before they're all filled up!" she grabbed her stuff and made sure Jin was with her as she pushed their way through towards the train.

Julian Galaksylph

We are wild
We are like young volcanos
We are (we are)
We are wild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:08 pm

ROMAN DOWLING __________
Third Year, Gryffindor __________
═════════════════════════
________

”Oh yeah? I guess...” he didn't have much to go off of, anyway, never having played a game of real quidditch before. Roman found it was just as much fun, probably more so, in the stands than on the field. (It's hard to beat baked goodies and hot chocolate.) But he did want to try out for the team this year, just to prove that he's not scared anymore, not really, but that was the only one way he would know for sure. Plus, aside from the falling bit, it looks like a load of fun.

A funny look scrunched up his face when he laughed and said ”Yeah, I think I got a little too excited picking out courses, but at least we'll be in most of them together.” Roman stopped and turned in the direction Myron had just called out to their friend, and sure enough, the dark-skinned boy jogged forward with his cat carrier firmly in hand. ”Charlie mate! There you are! Bout figured you were already on the train or something.” He already forgot about missing home, his computer, and telly, and was just happy to be back with his two friends again. ”And that sounds fun,” he said after Charlie and Myron described their summers, then went on to say with a shrug, ”Just a bunch of video games for me.” Shortly after, an official looking man stepped out of the Hogwarts Express to call for last boarding then ducked back inside. Gesturing to the train, he said ”Guess we should hurry and find a compartment, huh?”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2038
WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Myron and Charlie

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

3. Meeeee

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:13 pm
ARIA SOLARIN __________
Seventh Year, Gryffindor _______
══════════════════════════════________

Pushing her trolley along, she felt a pair of eyes in particular watching her, enough so she stopped mid-step to check the crowd around her until a pair of familiar green eyes were staring back at her. All the blood rushed to her pink face when she waved him over and said, ”Arden! Hey!” She always felt like this when he was around; light on her feet and frogs jumping in her belly. ”Ummm, dunno bruv, 'aven't seen anyone but you,” she said, squeezing her bottom lip with her fingers as she turned to look around. She didn't see anyone at all, but someone certainly saw her. She heard their voice calling her name before she ever spotted the petite redhead bouncing up to wrap arms around her. ”Oh-uh,” Aria was taken aback, mostly because she was cramping and partly because she wasn't entirely sure who the heck had hugged her. But she quickly figured it out. ”Fianna, how are you?” Of course Aria was happy to see her friend, but at the moment, all of her bubbly energy and excitement just made Aria want to lie down and take a nap.

Throughout the entire exchange, she kept glancing back and forth between Arden and Fianna, wondering when either one would decide to acknowledge the other. It was a little weird at how long it took, to be honest, but what was worse was Arden's reaction, and it wasn't enthused. She couldn't decide if her friend deserved that sharp response; her emotions were already jaded, and now she was torn between friends. Fi can be oblivious, yes, but Arden can also be too serious. And while she felt the need to tell Fi to just apologize so they can put this all behind them, she knew she didn't get to have that say. ”Arden, you don't have to go,” Aria said slowly, trying to salvage what was left of this conversation when it never had the chance to even start. But she didn't know what to say. Not really. Nor had she the time because the conductor had just called for boarding. Aria didn't move. She would not move a muscle until she had seen the end of this.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2038 】 【WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Arden and Fianna

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

3. Meee

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games