Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:26 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Ugh, how badly she wanted to smooth the crease between his eyebrows to help ease away the scowl on his face. He looked so much softer when he smiled. But now it was her turn to be a bit flustered as he mentioned hanging out and not just for job hunting. Fidgeting nervously with a shy smile, she cleared her throat to speak quietly. ”That..I would like that a lot.” Trying to keep herself from blushing, she had to remind herself it was good to make friends and not read too much into things. It would be a little much for them to be doing anything outside of friendship, right? They hadn’t spent a lot of time together, but they seemed to get along well. Would it be bad for them to be more than friends eventually? Andromeda’s thoughts began to spiral again as she got way ahead of herself in what this could be. Trying to always circle back to them just being friends at least.
Letting the thoughts come to a screeching halt, thankfully, she nodded as she listened to Hercules tell her about his odd jobs and having learned from chefs and souls chefs. ”You must be a great cook then. We’ll have to see who’s better at some point.” She wanted to say it differently, but her nerves got the better of her and her cheeks flushed a bit from the embarrassing thought alone. There was no way she could come right out and ask him to make dinner some time so she could try it. She could hear her sister groaning loudly at her awkward mannerisms. But she was trying! Swallowing hard and trying to get some sort of reign on her awkward self, she continues to look over his phone and manage to snag a little information from the blurb on there about Neon Lights. It takes her a moment, quietly mulling over the words ‘strip club, but it dawns on her. Calista had explained it to her before and her face turned dark red, she swore it was probably the same color as Hercules’ hair, and looked away. ”D-definitely n-not that one!” Stuttering as she spoke, she gave a shake of her head about the bar as well. ”M-maybe move on to the next one..? Her heart wanted to explode in her chest from the anxiety that one job listing had just caused. The idea of either of them doing a job like that was a bit much for her. Not that she’d have anything against those who did, she was just very self conscious. Looking at him with his hand over his face, she gently patted his shoulder as if to comfort him, but a small giggle started in her throat as she thought about them. Two adults. Who seemed literally embarrassed by everything.

Mood: Calm-ish. Location: The Park Thoughts: Oh, he smells nice... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Flustered still | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Single | Outfit : Casual | OOC : --

The courage he had was short-lived, but at least he could get out his next sentence before the two hit peak embarrassment around the same time. "That can be one of the things we do. I can make.your favorite dish and you can give me a verdict on my skills." It's something he genuinely feels he would enjoy doing, and might give her a chance to see Prom in his natural habitat. Though...maybe that isn't a good thing since he walks around in boxer briefs and muscle shirts when he's home. Not to mention that his sass is a the way dialed up to 10 since social standards do not exist in the Titus home.

Feeling her hand pat his shoulder, he eventually peeks out from behind his hand before dropping it and chuckling. He feels silly for getting flustered over the mere mention of a specific kind of job. But at least he's not the only one. "Should we keep going? Or do you want to see the one place we have been able to mark as a maybe?"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:02 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Blushing for an entirely different reason, Andromeda felt her heart flop in her chest as he agreed to cook for her. The words he said before though, ‘one of the things’, made it seem like they’d be getting together many more times. An idea that she definitely wasn’t opposed to. ”Ill have to find a way to repay your kindness then with something you can critique me on.” She supposed any excuse really to see a friend was good enough for her. She just hoped she wasn’t coming on super strong to him. He was easy to speak to and she was oddly comfortable. Maybe it was the time she’d already spent with his brother that helped? She wasn’t sure, but most of the time she was wary of new people.
As he peeled out from behind his hand, the sound of his chuckle made her smile warmly. Putting her hand back under her armpit to keep herself from patting him again, she liked the sound of his laugh. Weird. His question made her hun lightly in thought, ”Let’s keep looking. The more options the better, right? Plus we might find something even more appealing or suited to our particular skill sets.” Looking up at him, she squinted her eyes a bit in thought before opening her mouth, the words coming out before she could put a stop to it. ”You have a nice laugh.” Turning her face away and looking back at the phone, she tried to act like what she said didn’t make her want to choke. Why had she said that out loud and not just in her head? Maybe she had meant to do, but it hadn’t quite worked out that way. Now she was going to ruin a friendship before it even began. If she had been alone, she would have face palmed and hid in her room. But that wasn’t something she could do here. So play it off like she wasn’t dying inside instead. She could hear her sister’s voice, laughing her head off, with tears rolling down her face at Andromeda’s peculiar ways of interacting. Clearing her throat, she leaned and moved forward, trying not to be overly close to him as she pointed at his phone for them to move on.

Mood: A bit embarrassed still. Location: The Park Thoughts: It’s not a date... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

Despite all of the flustering moments and the bits of awkwardness they share, the man was genuinely enjoying this. It was such a simple meeting, but he still found it relaxing to just spend time in someone's company and be able to laugh freely. He's been so wound up worrying about Prometheus, that he hadn't realized how long it has been since he's last relaxed. "That sounds like a plan to me." It would save them some trips for sure. They could conquer one area today, and then meet again for another when they were both free again.

His plan was to list the next place, but she speaks again, catching him a little off guard by her sudden comment. At least, unlike other times, he offers a warm smile in response, his features softening significantly. "You read my mind. I was thinking the same about yours. It's cute." He gives her a small nudge as he chuckles again to let her know that its okay, and that he doesn't mind, before focusing back on the phone. "Next is the local hospital for receptionist. Unless you have a degree, then they are looking for more doctors, nurses, and a therapist. After that is Pearl's Jewels and Petals, name speaks for itself as it is a jewelry and floral shop. They are looking for a manager there."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:34 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

His words draw her eyes up to his face again and she can't help but staring wide at him for a moment, in complete shock, not that it was a bad thing. She'd never really received a compliment like that before. His softened facial expression made her tense muscles ease a bit as she beamed a smile back at him and laughed, her nerves winning out on that reaction. "Well I do appreciate that. It is not often I get complimented." With his nudge, she bumped her shoulder back into him playfully before returning her attention to his phone and their task at hand.
As he read off the first option, she made a face, a cross between thought and disappointment. Though as he continued on, the floral shop part of the next job made her perk up excitedly. Jumping up in her excitement, she splayed her hands wide at her sides, turning a wide smile on him. "A flower shop? That is basically the best thing for me!" She paused and walked to a small patch of flowers that had almost completed disappeared for the winter, but she crouched down and looked at him with almost mischief in her eyes. "Watch this." Her tone was hushed, but hardly a whisper due to the joy she felt welling up in her. Reaching her hand out slowly, she touched the tip of her finger to the dried stem of the flower, color and life bursting in it as it perked up and bloomed again. Whispering a quiet apology, she plucked the flower from its stem, touching the cut end near the root and giving it a little extra pep to help 'heal' itself. Standing up, she moved back to Hercules and sat back down next to him, handing him the flower, the soft white petals almost completely pristine. "Though I don't know much about jewelry or managing people, which is unfortunate." She had commanded other Spriggins when she was still in her home, but humans were different, harder to control and more unpredictable. Also they were incredibly aggressive and tended to attack before understanding what they were attacking. "What about you? That first job still the most appealing?" As much as she would love to work with someone she knows, and even better a friend, they did have to make sure they picked places they would both enjoy working.
It seemed to dawn on her a little late the fact that she had used one of her abilities in front of him, she leaned forward and pressed a finger to her lips. "I do need to ask that you keep what you saw a secret though. I am still afraid of how much your brother actually knows about me already, and humans tend not to react well to things they are not accustomed to." Stopping, she held up her hands as if to diffuse any misunderstanding. "N-not saying you're like that...I just..." She trailed off, twisting her fingers together nervously.

Mood: Happy. Location: The Park Thoughts: My laugh is cute..? Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Pleased but a little sad | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

His happy demeanor continues forward, growing into excitement with her infectious reaction to the floral shop. He makes sure to tag that one for her, before he follows her with his eyes over to the flowers. He watches as the flower grows, feeling partially fascinated, and partially pained. It made him think of his mother, and of what he discovered before he left her behind. The fight which broke out between them. About how he hides it from Prom, never daring to say it out loud or write it. Because he knows...he just KNOWS what will happen if he finds out. If he finds out, she will only give Prom another thing to guilt himself over. Their mother and father took far too much as it is from Prom. He doesn't want more blood on his brother's hands.

He forces those thoughts away as he smiles and accepts the flower, studying it with wonder. It looked as though it would hold its beauty, even without being in the ground. "I am sure that you will do well with that kind of role. It might not seem like you are fitted for management at first, but you could grow into it and surprise yourself." Referring to the place where he would work as a chef, the man nods with a pleased look. "So far that is most appealing to me. I might keep looking just to see what is there though."

He blinks, head tilting to the side like a dog would before readily laughing out loud, something a lot more open than his more timid chuckles. "Prom must not have told you I guess, but your secret is safe with me. Neither of us are human, we just look human. Prometheus is like a walking talking computer, and I can change my appearance, though I don't control it well so I try to avoid doing it often. When I do it, I can forgot some things that I knew how to do as an adult, so I basically become the age I form to. Its not very useful...Our mother had something similar to you, but nothing that amazing. She would just talk to a plant to encourage it to grow, and then the next day it would be in full bloom. It is why she works as a gardener usually." His expression becomes thoughtful as he gently touches the leaves of the flower. "At least that is what I remember her doing. She's a deceitful person, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were more to it."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:14 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Letting her eyes settle on her companion, Andromeda could almost feel the subtle change in him, but he seemed to overcome it fairly quickly on his own. But she still felt a twinge of concern, though she wouldn't dare bring it up on her own. If he wanted share with her, she would let him in his own time. Keeping her smile steady as she watched him inspect the flower she had offered him, his words made her chuckle gently as she thought about her trying to manage people in a shop. "I appreciate you saying so. I would be pleasantly surprised if I did manage to surprise myself in such a way." As he told her that he would continue to look to see if there were any other jobs he'd like, she nodded slowly. Feeling the same honestly, even if the flower shop would be the best. She wanted to keep her potential options open. "Well if you do begin working there, I will have to come by and see you on my lunch break from time to time." Giving him an almost flirtatious smile, though she didn't mean it that way, she couldn't help but breathe arch a brow in question as he started laughing.
But it was a different kind of laugh, it wasn't the small chuckle he would give normally. But as he began speaking, she felt a small sigh of relief leave her. As he explained that neither he nor Prometheus were human, she eyed him carefully and nodded slowly. "Prometheus had mentioned something about himself like that before. It is likely why he was so capable in teaching me how to use my phone." Giving a small laugh of embarrassment that she was an adult who couldn't figure out her own phone. At least that she had gotten a fairly good handle on, but some other technologies eluded her. But as Hercules explained about his own ability, she frowned gently, wondering what it was like. Though as he continued on, speaking of his mother, she recalled small bits and pieces the brothers had dropped here and there in conversations before. Feeling her heart ache for them and feeling the need to separate herself from any similarities between herself and their mother, Andromeda gently grabbed Hercules' hand and stood, pulling him up with her. "I want to show you something else, but please first, promise me you will not treat me differently afterwards, okay?" Her heart pounded wildly in her chest at the mere idea of what she was about to do. Moving them a little further away from the open path of the park, she released his hand and took a step back from him, her eyes almost pleading as she rolled her shoulders and let her body relax. "This appearance isn't real...It's something I've adopted since leaving my actual home..." She started before her body gave a small shake and the blonde-haired appearance slowly melted away to reveal her real appearance. Turning what was now her wooded and covered face towards him, her deep yellow eyes watching him carefully, she spoke again, sounding more like wind blowing through leave than anything else. "You are the only one who has seen me this way within this city. I feel as though your brother is already aware of how I appear though. He seems unfazed by it though." Though it was still only an assumption, she had to believe from what Prometheus would have gotten from her phone, he was more than aware. He likely knew of Calista's appearance as well. "I hope this does not change things between us..." She spoke softly, looking down at the ground now. She would normally turn back to the disguise she'd been wearing for so long, but it felt good to let her actually form breath, sometimes it was suffocating staying in the 'acceptable' appearance for so long.

Mood: Nervous. Location: The Park Thoughts: Please don't freak out... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Flustered but happy | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

He brightens up and nods, thinking that it might be fun to take his lunch break when she takes her so they can have lunch or something. It would be an opportunity for him to make something that he can get her to try. He has Prom at home, yeah, but Prom doesn't actually need to eat, nor does he do it that much. It makes for a difficult test taster. And if he started out as a chef, he might need someone to try his dishes to tell him what they think when his brother isn't in the mood to. "That would be fun. I would love that."

When things got quiet, he worried about him being the cause for their conversation to die out, but he was surprised to be suddenly pulled to standing. He wanted to ask what was going on, but he didn't know how to respond to what she told him. Don't treat her differently? He's like to think that he wouldn't do such a thing, but he's learned from Prom that you need to be careful of what you promise. "I promise to try..." That seemed less definite that promising something he can't guarantee he will keep. And he couldn't keep that promise, because seeing what she showed, he couldn't imagine seeing her the same anymore.

Because she was more than he expected. He watched her appearance change and could only stare in wonder. Transfixed by something he had never seen before. "This is...you?" He suddenly becomes aware of where they are, looking around the park worriedly. "Ah, this isn't the place to show me. If someone sees when you didn't give them permission that isn't fair to you!" he didn't seem concerned about seeing this form, but more concerned of others who weren't given the okay to see it coming across them. Without thinking about it, he takes her hand and leads her away to a more secluded part of the park before sighing softly. "There we go. If someone saw when you didn't intend to show them, i would have felt terrible." He turns to her after checking the area again, watching her in wonder again. "You didn't have to show me if it could put you at risk, but I am happy you showed me at all. Thank you, for trusting me. I'm honored."

He realizes he is still holding her hand, but doesn't let go and instead gives it a gentle squeeze. "It doesn't change anything. You learned that I could literally turn into a child and forget how to be an adult at any minute, and you didn't treat me any differently. It's just another part of you, you're still Andromeda, and I know Prom would say the same. I mean, he doesn't even know what he is, but he's always regarded anyone supernatural with kindness because he understands the struggle of being different."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:51 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Well, his promise to try was apparently good enough for her. It was refreshing to her knowing that someone wouldn't just give her an empty promise they very likely wouldn't be able to keep anyway. But still, it made her nervous. What if she ruined this before it even had a chance to really be anything? Was it even anything? Could she consider him a friend at least? They'd only met twice now, was that enough to really know about a person and if you wanted to be friends, or more than that? The thoughts came screeching to a halt as she heard his voice. Asking if this was really her.
Andromeda's heart thudded hard in her chest, and she felt her stomach twist with intense anxiety. Was he about to freak out? Was he going to curse at her and call her a deceiver? It felt like her throat had tightened up and it hurt to swallow. Flinching and cringing away from him when she heard his voice start again, she blinked as the words sunk in. Wait. He's concerned about her? Turning her eyes up at him, she caught the look of wonder on his face when he peered at her. Not like someone looking at some irregular or an exhibit at a freak show. A soft squeak of surprise left her as he took her hand and lead her away to a secluded area. "W-wait..." She tried weakly, but she couldn't bring herself to pull her hand away and stop him. As they stopped, she twisted her hands together nervously. "You truly do not see this form as monstrous..?" The soft crackling of her voice more prominent now due to the anxiety making her throat clench up. "I-I am deeply sorry if knowing this about me has caused inconvenience to you. It was not my intent, really. It is...I just didn't want to have to hide this...From you." If she could blush in this form, she definitely would be beet red from the tips of her ears, all the way down her neck.
Giving a little jump at the feel of him squeezing her hand, Andromeda hadn't even registered that they had been holding hands, and still were. Though she was embarrassed, she was more entranced by the appearance of his hand holding hers. The difference in appearance, natural skin and the wood she was made of. His words made her heart flutter in her chest though. He still saw her as who she is. Andromeda. His assurance that his brother would feel the same way made her smile brightly. As comfortable as she was in her natural form, she was sure there were eyes that would find her within the park. Giving her body a small shake, the disguise of a natural appearance, except for the long elf ears, slowly came back in place. When she looked up at him with her deep blue eyes that were misty with tears of joy and relief, she laughed some of her nerves away before slowly letting go of his hand, just to wrap her arms around him in a tight hug. "I apologize again if you are not comfortable with the contact. But you are the first to be so accepting of how and who I am." Muttering into him, their height difference was quite noticeable now, but it was almost comforting. "As you said before, you are still you, no matter what form you are in. If you need me in those times, I will be there for you. The same for your brother. You both have been as good as one could ever hope to me. But that is a promise I will keep to the end." It felt like a very long moment, but Andromeda slowly managed to back herself up and release him finally, the blush now apparent on her face. "W-well...This became more than you or I expected of this outing, hm?" Laughing nervously again, she couldn't quite look him in the eye now.

Mood: Nervous. Location: The Park Thoughts: He's not...Freaking out..? Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:54 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Flustered but happy | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

"Monstrous? Why would I think that?" He seemed appalled by that statement. Offended on her behalf that someone would ever say that. She was something mystical, revered, and someone he found to be beautiful in the forms he saw. Because he could tell that she a good and kind person inside regardless of what form she took. "Please don't say that. Being who you are, who you really are isn't something I will ever take as an inconvenience. I encourage it. I'm so tired of people being frauds, or of people I know can be good like my brother pretending like they aren't because people made them feel like they are ugly through and through. You are stunning Andromeda. You are not a monster or an inconvenience. You are...a treasure really. A rarity in life I feel lucky to have befriended." he seemed ready for a fight, to speak the truth that he felt, because it felt so deeply personal when he had a brother who was the same as her. A gentle soul beaten down by a cruel world until they believed they were less than they are. He wishes his brother could see himself the way that he's always seen him. he hopes that some day he can.

He was surprised by the hug, but he seemed to embrace it easily enough, his arms surrounding her in turn so on of his hands would rest against her hair. "Don't worry, I am more of a tactile person than Prom. I don't mind hugs if you ever need one." His arms might have tightened a little at her assurance of his issue with his powers as well, a warmth settling into his chest at the idea of her helping him. "I hope it doesn't happen. I don't want to forget you." it would be sad to have forgotten all of the things he's learned so far because he regressed again. Would be easy for his mother to manipulate him more and make him stunted so he stays a child forever again. "I'm sorry people made you feel like you are a monster. If it is any consolation, I think that part of you is beautiful too." It's flustering to say that out loud, so when they separated, his face is as flushed.

"A little bit. But I am glad it took this turn. I enjoy learning about you and I hope...that I can continue to do so." He gives the woman a smile, even while his face is burning. "And don't worry about Prom, I am pretty sure he already knew what you are and this will only make him gloat because he was right again. But I am sure he would be just as honored to have your trust as I am." He clears his throat and pulls out his phone again to point at it. "Do you want to continue, or should we just get something to eat to settle down a bit?"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:09 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Biting her lip at first when he asked why he would think she's monstrous, she felt bad for lumping him in with others who had reacted that way, but she hadn't experienced anything but that thus far. How could she not assume everyone would be the same? His comment about his brother though made her nod slowly. She had never seen a negative side of Prometheus, though it likely existed since most people have them. But he hadn't shown her any of it. Only kindness and patience. As he continued though, she felt herself blush deeper and give him a bit of a squeeze. "You and your brother have been some of the greatest friends I could ever hope to meet here in this city and I am fortunate for the both of you."
Andromeda gave a small chuckle as Hercules mentioned him being a more tactile person than his brother. "I appreciate that. Hopefully I will not have to bother you too much with that." She couldn't imagine herself doing something so daring like this again. The feel of his hand settling on her hair though was deeply comforting, like a motion she hadn't known she longed for, until this very moment. Today was a strange day indeed. She gave a small frown as he spoke of not wanting to forget her, but she gave a small sigh that almost turned into a chuckle as she reached up and gave his face a small squish on his cheeks. "Well if you forget, I will just have to remind you over and over again. I will not let you forget about me." Giving him an easy smile, she let go of him so she wouldn't hinder his speaking. Clearing her throat at him calling her beautiful in her true form, she tucked hair behind the delicate point of her ear and let her dark eyes look anywhere but at him still. "T-thank you..." She muttered quietly, not wanting to dwell on the memories she had of people attacking her or how they'd react to her before she learned how to adopt a more human appearance. They haunted her enough in her sleep, so in her waking hours she'd rather not think on them.
Laughing quietly and giving a shake of her head as he spoke of his brother again, it warmed her to think about how much they actually cared for each other. Much like her and her sister. Though they weren't really related, she still loved her sister like real family. "Your brother may not be the most tactful person, but he has given me reason to trust him. As well as you. If he would like to know the truth with his own eyes, I will happily show him." Giving a small shrug, she knew Prometheus already knew about her, he likely knew the moment she arrived at his work or shortly there after. He never once seemed to have any adverse reaction and with her nervousness about it, seemed quite disinterested in her business really. It was a relief, even if it wasn't her choice to give the information. But he had still taken time to show her how to use her phone and teach her about technology. Getting a little lost in her own thoughts about the other red head, Andromeda blinked and looked first at Hercules' face, then at the phone as he asked if they should continue. "I think I would enjoy grabbing some lunch before we continued on. I think if I continue on right now my face might burn itself from embarrassment." She chuckled a bit at her own admission of how embarrassed she is. She meant really the entirety of their outing she'd been embarrassed by one thing or another, but as she said it, it sounded like she simply meant this certain scenario.

Mood: Nervous. Location: The Park Thoughts: My face might be permanently stuck in this shade of red now... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:47 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑮тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨⑤
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:12 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

It was a cool day still, but it didn’t bother Oleandor who was flying through the sky. He was enjoying this stretch of his wings. They were pretty big and could get cramped if he didn’t use them for a few days, even if tucked and magicked away. The next day he would be at work, so he couldn't use them much then. He closed his eyes for a moment just enjoying the wind through his hair and the feathers of his wings. When he opened them again he looked below him to see where he was flying right now. It wouldn't be good to get lost after all. Not that he was ever lost for long considering he could see it all from the sky. The lapine banked a bit to the left so he was headed towards the park. It was nothing like the jungle on Mykronos Island, but it would do for now.

As he flew towards it he lowered a little but lingered in the sky, flying over to see if there was anything interesting going on, casting a shadow on the ground as he swooped over. When he noticed flowers in a sort of clearing however he stopped and he flew down to them, kneeling next to the small field. They were flowers known as Winter’s Blessing he saw. "Nice, it looks like we have a few early bloomers here." The lapine carefully looked around before he plucked some of them, making sure he didn’t step on or damage any flowers he was not picking. The winter rose pretty much meant the same as the more usual one: Love. Not that Oleandor had anyone to give these to. Right now he was picking some purely for his own enjoyment back home. Though he would need to find a way to keep them well until he got there.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Alone] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller
    Quotes: xxx

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mood: bored
With: no one
Money $200 cash
Items: cell phone, map, towel
Wearing:, a
cut tank top, .
stretch pants

At the start of Each day Mizuti, practiced her martial arts, and meditation, this time she decided to take her twin scimitar with her and she decided to practice using those to shake off her rust of not using them for a while. She swung them ans spun them as if they were spinning blades, as if an extention of her arms she trusted one toward a tree as she jumped towards it. And after a few more moves of thrusting and spinning she sped up using her speed and and ended up tossing one straight into the air and continued to practice, and then stopped with a strange pose, but her left hand is open as if waiting for the blade to come down to catch

Rhun Tolihzeh

Ragnarok Akumachi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games