Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:23 am
{(just so y'all know, I'll be gone for about a month and I'm not sure if I'll have internet access, so I'll take my characters out of the action)}
"Well, Hytoshi," Yoshi said, "I'm afraid that Yamata, Urasuke and I have other business to attend to." Before walking away, he said, "Good luck, Hytoshi." With that said, he, Yamata, and Urasuke left for the center of the village. Once they got there, they decided to go home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:46 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke looked up at Senji/Shinji.
"Why...did...you change? Was it....the....power?" He wheezed.
"You've corrupted....yourself...your not fit...to...be a ninja..." He snarled.
He stood up with great difficulty and grasped a Kunai handle.
He used his little energy to swing at Shinji's forehead protecter.
Aiming to slash it.
"LET YOUR CORRUPTION BE FINALISED!" He hollered.
Senji sighed as he released the Gatotsu into Daisuke's neck. All of his Chakra stored into his arm transferred into Daisuke. As he fell, Senji kicked Daisuke away. The snow rose and caught him.
"I've damaged your internal organs. Move around and you will die. Now as for that power you were talking about..." Senji looked up and laughed. "... That would be nice... But, the truth is, that I was exiled. I can't come back."
Senji pointed to his un-scratched head protected.
"can't touch this b***h." He grinned. "But ********, you screwed up my Gatotsu. AKANE!" A little girl rose from the snow.
"Lets go?" Akane asked him.
"Yeah."
... And they vanished.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:52 am
Trowa The Fearless
{(just so y'all know, I'll be gone for about a month and I'm not sure if I'll have internet access, so I'll take my characters out of the action)}
"Well, Hytoshi," Yoshi said, "I'm afraid that Yamata, Urasuke and I have other business to attend to." Before walking away, he said, "Good luck, Hytoshi." With that said, he, Yamata, and Urasuke left for the center of the village. Once they got there, they decided to go home.
((Fufufu. Just make sure to be on after then. Have fun. cool ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:43 pm
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Aiming to slash it.
Senji sighed as he released the Gatotsu into Daisuke's neck. All of his Chakra stored into his arm transferred into Daisuke. As he fell, Senji kicked Daisuke away. The snow rose and caught him.
"I've damaged your internal organs. Move around and you will die. Now as for that power you were talking about..." Senji looked up and laughed. "... That would be nice... But, the truth is, that I was exiled. I can't come back."
"can't touch this b***h." He grinned. "But ********, you screwed up my Gatotsu. AKANE!" A little girl rose from the snow.
"Yeah."
... And they vanished.
[[man, senji/shinji an a** now, someone need to straiten him out *points to dad*]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:10 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"You guys sound just like me and Reena, all you need is an overprotective sibling that won't let you havew a moment alone." Rio said with a loud laugh.

"I suppose." Sabu said. Muuga was that person, but that was a long time ago. Sabu's mood darkened once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:12 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Wow, it's like Chiyo and Iris have dissapeared from all existence, must explain for lost time. whee Don't worry Sneeze, i won't control Chiyo at all.]]

After they had a cane fitted to Chiyo's height, Iris helped Chiyo practice walking some more. After they had done that for awhile, Iris decided that they should get something to eat, so that Chiyo could replenish her strength. Iris took her to a sit down restraunt, her family's money was auite large on both sides. Iris order her usually cashsu (sp?) chicken and Chyio got...(whatever she wants, how the hell should i know?). "So, what's the first thing your going to do once you can walk right?" Iris asked.

"Me?" Chiyo asked. "Well, I want to take Sabu into my arms and give him the longest, most romatic kiss he's ever had. After that, I really need to learn a bit of taijutsu." She laughed emphaticly.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:14 pm
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Aiming to slash it.
"Yeah."
... And they vanished.

When the other guy on her side dissapeared, Mai found herself surrounded by unfriendles. Hefting Zasumaru, she stared them down. "Stay back. I'll take you all on if you want, that seems to be the way you cowards fight."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:49 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"You guys sound just like me and Reena, all you need is an overprotective sibling that won't let you havew a moment alone." Rio said with a loud laugh.

"I suppose." Sabu said. Muuga was that person, but that was a long time ago. Sabu's mood darkened once again.
man, is there anything i can talk about with this guy without him becoming unhappy? Rio thought as they continued through the trees. "There he is," Rio said suddenly as he saw Hytoshi and dashed forward, richocating (sp?) of a few trees as he made his way to the ground, landing in front of Hytoshi as he said, "I assume you nailed your target?"  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:59 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Wow, it's like Chiyo and Iris have dissapeared from all existence, must explain for lost time. whee Don't worry Sneeze, i won't control Chiyo at all.]]

After they had a cane fitted to Chiyo's height, Iris helped Chiyo practice walking some more. After they had done that for awhile, Iris decided that they should get something to eat, so that Chiyo could replenish her strength. Iris took her to a sit down restraunt, her family's money was auite large on both sides. Iris order her usually cashsu (sp?) chicken and Chyio got...(whatever she wants, how the hell should i know?). "So, what's the first thing your going to do once you can walk right?" Iris asked.

"Me?" Chiyo asked. "Well, I want to take Sabu into my arms and give him the longest, most romatic kiss he's ever had. After that, I really need to learn a bit of taijutsu." She laughed emphaticly.
"That sounds like you've been planning this for awhile," Iris said with a smile as she laced her fingers together and placed her chin on her fingers. (i don't know a better way to decribe the action). "Has he,..perposed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:26 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Aiming to slash it.
"Yeah."
... And they vanished.

When the other guy on her side dissapeared, Mai found herself surrounded by unfriendles. Hefting Zasumaru, she stared them down. "Stay back. I'll take you all on if you want, that seems to be the way you cowards fight."
"Do not spot such non-sense," Raith said from behind Mai, wearing his cloak holding her large sword back with two fingers. "You realize that they are in no shape to fight you or anyone, that one has a broken arm and like that boy said before he left, internal organ damage. And the other is to hurt and worn out to do anything to you. And i really hope that other boy doesn't have what i think he has on his neck. As for the other girl, i don't care, this fight is over, and you are all going to the hosiptal, now." As Raith said this, his face was a serious as one could possibly be.

[[If this makes anyone angry, i'll just delete it, but the fight seemed over anyway, it would have been pointless to the story for the battered genins to fight anymore sweatdrop ]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:41 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"That sounds like you've been planning this for awhile," Iris said with a smile as she laced her fingers together and placed her chin on her fingers. (i don't know a better way to decribe the action). "Has he,..perposed?"

"Unfortunatly no, but he hasn't because he always felt it was his fault that I was paralized. He felt like he didn't deserve me. Truth is, I'm not sure I deserve him. He's such a kind hearted man." Chiyo said wistfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:43 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Aiming to slash it.
"Yeah."
... And they vanished.

"Do not spot such non-sense," Raith said from behind Mai, wearing his cloak holding her large sword back with two fingers. "You realize that they are in no shape to fight you or anyone, that one has a broken arm and like that boy said before he left, internal organ damage. And the other is to hurt and worn out to do anything to you. And i really hope that other boy doesn't have what i think he has on his neck. As for the other girl, i don't care, this fight is over, and you are all going to the hosiptal, now." As Raith said this, his face was a serious as one could possibly be.

[[If this makes anyone angry, i'll just delete it, but the fight seemed over anyway, it would have been pointless to the story for the battered genins to fight anymore sweatdrop ]]

Mai glanced up at the man furiously. "Who are you to stop this fight?"
After a few moments staring, she lowered Zasumaru and sniffed loudly. "Fine."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Aiming to slash it.
"Yeah."
... And they vanished.

"Good choice," Raith said as his hidden hand put away a kuani. "Now, we need some transportation, because that one boy should not be moving at all, step back," Raith said as he bit his thumb and made a string of hand seals, and put his hand to the ground. "Summon ninjutsu!" Raith cried as the runes spread out, and in a poof of smoke, a large crocodile appeared, at least 2 times the size of an average one. (the average is ~16-20 feet for a big croc. snout to tail tip) But it had a wide scaled back that extended past the rest of his body, like armor. Though it also seemed to be able to be used as a platform. "What the hell did you call me here for?" The crocidile said to Raith, "There's no fight here!" "I need stable trasportation for 3 or 4 heavily injured genins." "Whatever, just don't get a whole bunch of blood on my scales." "Sure," Raith said as he walked over the Daisuke, who was in the worst condition and said to Mai, "You, girl, help me with this one, i need to move him without disturbing his position, you grab his legs."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:14 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Unfortunatly no, but he hasn't because he always felt it was his fault that I was paralized. He felt like he didn't deserve me. Truth is, I'm not sure I deserve him. He's such a kind hearted man." Chiyo said wistfully.
"Why would he think himself responsible?" Iris ask. "Or is that a little too personal?"  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:29 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Aiming to slash it.
"Yeah."
... And they vanished.

"Good choice," Raith said as his hidden hand put away a kuani. "Now, we need some transportation, because that one boy should not be moving at all, step back," Raith said as he bit his thumb and made a string of hand seals, and put his hand to the ground. "Summon ninjutsu!" Raith cried as the runes spread out, and in a poof of smoke, a large crocodile appeared, at least 2 times the size of an average one. (the average is ~16-20 feet for a big croc. snout to tail tip) But it had a wide scaled back that extended past the rest of his body, like armor. Though it also seemed to be able to be used as a platform. "What the hell did you call me here for?" The crocidile said to Raith, "There's no fight here!" "I need stable trasportation for 3 or 4 heavily injured genins." "Whatever, just don't get a whole bunch of blood on my scales." "Sure," Raith said as he walked over the Daisuke, who was in the worst condition and said to Mai, "You, girl, help me with this one, i need to move him without disturbing his position, you grab his legs."

Flashing a look of distaste, Mai did as she was told. She was sure not to get any blood on her. Still, she didn't want anyone's death on her hands, no matter how she felt about them.

((If you remember, Mai has a serious fear of touching blood. No one know this though. ;p ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games