Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomaytoh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:40 pm
HI! I'm Adrianna, and I also love to role-play...like everyone else here ^^
I started role-playing just two years ago and I am obsessed! I love the imagination we make when we do this, and it's just too much fun
But you all probably already know that =P
I can do any type of RP but I tend to be more of the bad guy or uhh..girl hahahah xD

Anyways, thanks for accepting me and hope we all have fun together!
Peace~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:18 pm
Heeeey fellow gians/RPers. My name is Ryan, I'm a Canadian living in Toronto, but I was born a newfie razz
I roleplay with another guild, but they arn't too active, so I decided to join this one in hopes of bettering my roleplaying skills biggrin
I've only been roleplaying in general for about, iunno 2 years on and off, haven't COMPLETED many roleplays, but that's probably because everyone stopped taking it seriously and dropped it at the time sad
I'm huge on video games like warcraft 3, diablo 2, xbox 360 games like call of duty 4, and I'm a master at soul calibur 3 and 4. biggrin

Lookin forward to meeting and RPing with as many of you as I can, and thanks for accepting me biggrin  

Fear the Jackal

Caerthakatha

Dangerous Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:23 pm
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

User Image

Hey, I'm Caerthakatha (but you can call me by my real name, Harriet). I'm 14 years old and I'm an aspiring graphic designer and artist. I've been looking for a good place to roleplay for ages, so I suddenly had the idea to search guilds... and here I am!

I'm into science-fiction, fantasy, and anything else like that. :3 Although making characters is so fun, I have only a couple that I like to reuse and modify to my needs. I'm so into them right now that I even dream about them. My main character is Ira McPherson at the minute, but I'm sure it's about to change to Samantha Winton any time now. xD

User Image

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:58 pm
Hey,I'm Sinéad.I'm a newbie writer and I love RPing(I obviously do,I wouldn't have joined if I didnt,would I?)

I like fantasy books,especially Artemis Fowl and The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel and I quite like cars.I usually stick to the name Desina or Desina Flamel for my roleplays but I might make a new character in the future.

Over and Out,
Fairy Alchemist 96  

Fairy Alchemist 96

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am
Hiya! :3 I'm Mindy Cheeta, or just Cheeta, or...well I also respond to my character names, but that's only IC. xD
Anywho.
I've been RPing for almost four years and I'm writing a novel series...but in my spare time I like to help others learn how to RP! 83 Fun stuff.
Glad to meet you all! This looks like a fun place to be! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:33 pm

User Image
Hallo!
Im Nichole Marie.
I loveeee roleplaying ^_^ Supa fun ;P
I have alot of rp characters, most of the time i just like using one that can transform usually by the name Rose, Niki, or Nichole.

Word. ;P
User Image

AlyssMoon

Lavaske

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:35 pm
Hello ladies and gents!

I'm Lavaske, a gaian vet from ages past. My avatar may look cheap, but that's because it is. I fail at saving.

Anyways, I'm new to this guild, though I'm definately not new to roleplaying.

I've never participated in a group roleplay before, but if you convince me hard enough I might go ahead and try.

I play the accordion, and I'm restoring a 1960 Chevy Impala Four Door Hardtop Convertible with a Smallblock 283 V8 engine with 230bhp, a 4-barrel Carburetor, Turboglide AutomaticTransmission, and a Dual Exhaust System.

It's pretty damn cool.

I do lots of 1x1 RPs, and that's really my strongpoint. If anybody would like to 1x1 with me, let me know.

I do warn you that I am adv. lit, and would prefer to RP with other adv. lit RPers, though if I end up having more spare time I will definitely go ahead and do some little writing lessons for RPs. (I make you alliterate and add metaphors. Makes the posts fun and smart.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 pm
Hello everyone, Bonsung here, a relative newcomer to the Gaia scene, as seen by my lack of actual clothes.
Eh...that's all I got.  

Bonsung

FireSturm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:24 pm
Yeah well, FireSturm here, like Lavaske I'm some kind of gaia vet. Though nobody know me much except people I meet in guilds. Pretty much like him, I fail at saving XD. But that dosen't mean I'm not good at roleplaying. Can't remember how many years I'v started doing that fun and creative activity...five, six or seven years? Sometimes I'm litterate, sometimes I'm dam short cause I often have difficulty with description and such because english is my second language(I know, it dosen't look like it does it? XD)

I mainly like fantasy like rp or fiction. Never been found to much on horror or the over used vampire vs werewolf theme...otherwise I enjoy writing short story....currently only ''thinking'' of a long story, but yeah I pretty much stick to rp.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:15 am
Hello!
I'm actually member here on this guild
And I never knew there were forums here
So...I'd like to introduce myself happily hehehe
My real name is Anna Patriz and you could also call
me Tessa,Theriz and Pat-Pat..the name Tessa was the
name that my big sis...My sis said that it's the name that my
Mom and big sis made for my nickname...Well, I like violin and
piano we have 2 pianos and someone trained me to play one but
I want to try the violin...But I don't have one...So, I just play piano
sometimes...Also I like role playing ^^ heehe so I joined here -bow-

That's all and thank you...

If there's a wheel there's a car....joke...hehehehehe....^^...heehehehehe  

Pinkish101398

Lavaske

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:31 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Lavaske-

I joined earlier last week, and I'm not certain if I introduced myself or not. I went back searching for myself for a few pages and didn't see myself, so I assume I forgot to greet everybody coming in.

Appologies if this is a repost.

Anyways, I am an adv. lit rper, at least for 1x1, who can post a good 16 paragraphs a post given a perfect prompt. I'm really looking for some good adv. lit roleplays where I can join a group and hone my writing skills.

Some backround information to make me more personable:

I'm Nerd-Spawn. My parents' first date was a game of DnD. I'd been read "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings" Three times before I was out of the womb. (Mom laughs about that a lot.) I was doomed from the start to nerd-dom, but I bare the term with pride.

I'm nineteen, and I play the accordion. Not very well yet, but if I keep telling people I'm an accordionist I'll be forced to practice daily, and hopefully won't abandon it like the sax or piano.

I'm also restoring a 1960 Chevy Impala. My plan is that once she is up and running I will drive around in her with my accordion, stop various places, get out of the car, sit on the trunk, and play the accordion. This will provide a conundrum for the ladies.

Their first thought will be "Wow, he has a cool car, that is so sexy!" but then they will be nervous. "But he plays the accordion."

Through selective filtering only the women I would want to flirt with me about my car and accordion will flirt with me about my car and accordion, and it saves me some guessing.

Good plan, eh?

Anyways, that's my pet rat down below, and send me a PM or something if you'd like to recruit me to a thread! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:17 am
'Ello. My name is The Username Found, but you can call me Username or Shizuka. Really not sure what to put here...  

The Username Found

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Nayr50

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:58 am
hi ive been RolePlaying for like 8 months and i specailize in more of an action packed RP but i could probly do any RP i am a good expert in haloolgy and have beaten halo 3 and love halo RPs and even made one.
just call me lilromeo,romeo,ryan,Johnson,and somethin like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:56 pm
Whats up people? Im Pippin  

pip_pandora66

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:17 pm
Ello people. My name is Emily... so yeah. I'm not sure what to say here... anyways, I think that this guild is so awesome! so keep up the good work everyone. ^^  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games