Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:59 pm
Meena turned and started at her. "I'm not going to bite you. Not hard at least." she growled and bit her neck released and and nudged her gently. Ka stared at his mom and backed to hide behind pakak.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:20 pm
Ainu smiled at the acceptance, her tongue lolling out of her mouth and settled back on her haunches. "I am Ainu. I have come to look for a new pack. Are you in charge?"  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:28 pm
Meena smiled at Ainu. she shook her head. "No i'm not in charge, but I'm a mom. And you are welcome to join my family pack. Ka?" she lowered her head and whined to ka who crept forward. "This is Ka. Go say hello." she nudged him forward. Ka walked up to Ainu and stared up at her. "Hi"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:43 pm
"Hello, little one." Ainu looked up any sign of dissaproval from Meena. Seeing none, she gently nudged Ka and yipped at him, bowing into a playful stance. "You look just like one of my little brothers."  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:48 pm
Meena smiled as Ka yipped back. "Really? Wait is that a good thing?" he cocked his head. Meena sat and watched the two pups.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:02 pm
"Of course. All the pups in my pack grew up to be dashing and strong." Leaning down so she was eye to eye with the pup, she raised a brow. "Can't you tell?"  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Ka looked at the wolf. "Yea. Your right. Dashing....uh what does dashing mean isn't that when you run really fast? Not sure about dashing? But your beautiful."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:29 pm
"You are quite the charmer, handsome little Ka. You will have many fighting for your attention when you grow up." Ainu turned to Meena. "I would very much like to join your pack." She leaned in a little, her ears perked. "I did not hear your name, though. I would rather not call you shapechanger all the time."  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:44 pm
"I'm Meena and welcome to my pack." Ka licked Ainu and trotted back to his mom. "Ka you should show her wat you can do." Ka lowered his head "But I don't wanna" "Well do it any way." "Fine" he jumped in the air and landed causing the ground to shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 pm
"That's very impressive, Ka! I can jump too, but not like that." Ainu smiled at the pup and nuzzled the little one's head affectionately. "Thank you, Meena."  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:10 pm
Meena nodded her head and Ka blushed under his fur. "So when or I'm I ever going to meet your brothers?" "Yea are we going to meet these dashing brothers of yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:01 pm
"Yes I want to meet them too unless they parished..." Pakak looks down as f not caring about the conversation.  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:31 pm
Meena Looked at Pakak and then back at Ainu. Ka jumped up again and landed softly on Ainu's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:05 pm
"I doubt you will meet them any time soon. My younger brother is many miles away with my mother's pack. My eldest and middle brothers are likely further than that with their own." Ainu twisted her head akwardly as she addressed Ka. "When you are grown, Ka, you may leave your mother's pack as I have to look for a mate. And you just might find one of my brothers." Her voice became wistful as she thought about them. "My eldest brother is named Kesuk. His fur is bright like mine and his eyes are puppy-blue. My next brother is Akiak. His fur is dark as night and he bears the scar of a bear's claw on his hind leg. My little brother is Yakone. He looks very much like you, but, unlike you, he is a bit of a brat." Smiling again, Ainu spun in a quick circle, careful to not unbalance the little pup on her back. "I love my brothers, though, so don't beat on them too badly, okay?"  

Major_Expendable

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:06 pm
Pakak stared blanky then came out of his daze "I saw a wolf like Akiak on my travels, that is before joining this pack. He was very friendly and liked to tell his adventerous stories," Pakak paused for a moment and continued "Was he your brother?" Pakak waited patiently for her answer. "If this wolf was I have important news for you..." Pakak looked down and started to whimper. Pakak is very hungry and is about to go on the hunt with the others to hunt big game. Quickly he snapped back to reality "I'm going to go soon I'm hungry and need food if you want Meena bring Ka with me so he can be fed quicker." Now he waits patiently for both to answer now. He stares at Ka "Are you hungry young one?" As usual Pakak's mind starts to wander.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff