Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racssirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:46 am
Welcome all to the place where... well... I'll leave it for you to find out!

*throws cookies and blueberry muffins in the air*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:38 am
NAME: Jia
APPEARANCE: I wear lots of black...
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, Blink 182, Metallica, Panic At The Disco, Seether, Marylin Manson, Sugar Cult, Disturbed, Green Day, Evanescence etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Fullmetal Alchemist, Anime, Manga, reading fanfiction, watching horror films, GaiaOnline.com
PERSONALITY: stoic with people I don't really know, idiotic and uncaring and slightly cruel with really good friends.
PET PEEVES: Waiting. I hate waiting. Alot. I despise waiting, yet i seem to do it alot...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Anime/When Anime Isn't on...
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to meet other people on GAIA.  

Ming Chen

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:41 am
Welcome to the got goth guild. *gives out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:28 am
Indeed all! Welcome to the Got Goth Guild! Enjoy your stay! If you want to talk to me, I will basicly reply to most any thread here as well as hang in the chatbox frequently. 3nodding  

Dracula Vampirate

BleachTheirEyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Okies then, a bit bored so I'll fill out one of these.

NAME: Kotah

APPEARANCE: Clothes vary from tasteful to poseur couture. The middle being jeans and a favorite shirt. Brown eyes, and hair cut somewhat shorter in the back to a little more than shoulder length in the front.

FAV. BANDS: I like different genres of music, but as far as bands go I like Nightwish, E nomine, Voltaire, Megaherz, OOMPH!, Bauhaus, Rammstein, KMFDM, Black Tape For a Blue Girl, ect..

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, drawing, painting, a bit of photography, and roleplaying like the dork I am.

PERSONALITY: Varies, at times a bit spazzy.

PET PEEVES: The overuse of sarcasm, and the smell of cigars.

LIKES: caffeine, sugar, masks, and things that generally shine.

DISLIKES: People who beg for money while wearing a shiny new pair of painted docs that I envy. People who don't shower. Uncalled-for cruelty

REASON FOR JOINING: To meet people with similar music tastes/interests who could recommend some good bands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:25 pm
NAME: Danny
APPEARANCE: Long dark brown hair, 5'6 115lb, small beard, fit
FAV. BANDS: AFI, Cradle of Filth, and rammstein
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, Writeing, Music, This, Friends, GF, Chess DnD, Swordfighting, and random Forums I'm part of
PERSONALITY: I'm calculating, thoughtful, yet foolish and rash. I'm multi-faceted as I'm told. If you know me well I can be quite funloving, and carefree. I'm still trying to find out who I am.
PET PEEVES: Christians.....stupid people.....closeminded people
LIKES: intellegence, openminds, music, deep meaning, phycology
DISLIKES: Stupidity, closemindedness, shallow people, dishonosty
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm more atracted to the darker parts of life, and I seek friends who are the same. The "got goth" guild seemed interesting.  

AShadowsEmbrace

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:00 pm
Greetings and welcome to the "got goth guild"

The owner has asked me to hand out complimentary baskets of cookies for those who are "new" to the guild. In summation, here are cookies, eat them or dont.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:43 pm
NAME: Kay
APPEARANCE: tall, slender, blonde
FAV. BANDS: Hocico, Sirenia, Rammstein, Haus Arafna, Calva Y Nada, Felix Da Housecat, Marco V, Tiësto, ATB, ...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: noise, citylights, blacklight, candles, tears, techno, fetish, clubs, leather, fast cars, latex, ...
PERSONALITY: sarcastic
PET PEEVES: smelly feet
DISLIKES: dull people
REASON FOR JOINING: ninja  

Kaytrix

smallhobbit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:51 am
NAME: smallhobbit
APPEARANCE: About 5'5" with brown hair and brown eyes making me not very much of a hobbit...
FAV. BANDS: Is it bad if I don't have one?
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, watching TV and movies, playing video games. I also paint rocks with nail polish.
PERSONALITY: I'm typically a very nice and happy person.
PET PEEVES: I can't read chatspeak... And my own writing when I don't spell words correctly.
LIKES: Books, the house I currently live in, most people, good food, writing
DISLIKES: People who just seem like they’re trying to annoy everyone, people who use chatspeak, and when my head hurts
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it looked interesting and usually I don’t let myself down with that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:19 am
*Gasp* There are new people who have not been greeted yet. *gives out cookie baskets* Welcome and enjoy the guild.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:47 pm
NAME: Pippin(aka Kristine)
APPEARANCE: my hair seriously looks like my avi's. im right between from being pale and tan.... 5'3"..... 150 pounds(i know im fat shut da ******** up)
FAV. BANDS: Korn, Cradle of Filth, Dir en Grey, Gorillaz, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Chevelle, aPerfect Circle, Tool, KITTIE, Otep, Scissor Sisters, Shinedown, Staind, David Bowie, Billy Idol, Miyabi, Blur, Static-X, Orgy, Apolyptica, Ozzy, and NIN
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, chatting online
PERSONALITY: random..... I LIKE BURRITOS AND CHIMICHANGAS
PET PEEVES: homophobes, smartass', people who corrects me
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes-strawberries, chimichangas, burritos, women, hentai, yaoi, yuri, horror films Dislikes-to much pizza, most sea food, unkown(foods i dont know yet), rude people, to much chocolate, good clowns, whiny people, and also people who makes purring sounds and gives me the puppy dog eyes(cuz that makes me do w/e the ******** they want), and people who makes fun of us lesbians/gays
REASON FOR JOINING: i wanted to meet other goths like me ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:57 pm
Welcome to the Got Goth? guild!

*Hands out cookies*  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:11 pm
YAY COOKIES!!! *eats the cookie*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:52 am
NAME: Kitty
APPEARANCE: Er. Short. And dyed hair.
FAV. BANDS: Disturbed, Head Automatica, Hawthorne Heights, Cassie, ect. ect.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Writing, Gaia, Photography.
PERSONALITY: Happy. ;D
PET PEEVES: Repetition.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Too many.
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw this guild a while ago, wanted to join and never did. I saw it yesterday and requested. :]

+Horror.in.Wonderland+

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:28 am
+Horror.In.Wonderland+
NAME: Kitty
APPEARANCE: Er. Short. And dyed hair.
FAV. BANDS: Disturbed, Head Automatica, Hawthorne Heights, Cassie, ect. ect.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Writing, Gaia, Photography.
PERSONALITY: Happy. ;D
PET PEEVES: Repetition.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Too many.
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw this guild a while ago, wanted to join and never did. I saw it yesterday and requested. :]

Hello there and welcome! ^^;

-brownieflood-

Have some borwnies just for joining! =D

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games