Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:46 pm
Nanaka smiled and gave a small nod. She was impressed. "What village are you from?" Normally, she hated the talk of villages, as she couldn't remember hers, but she had never heard of one with a member that had these types of jutsus. Surely they would havw wanted people to know about them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:25 pm
"I was a member of the blood village,Ketsuekikagure."Dokuto said walking out of the crater.  

Kamen Rider Chalice

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:31 pm
"Never heard of it." Nanaka was glad that he didn't ask where she was from, but thought it might come up later. If she stuck around to train. She snapped the fingers on her left hand and her scythe dissapeared. "Which is kind of weird, I travel a lot."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:28 pm
"Its a rather new village in the Tea country"Dokuto said as he sat down against a tree.He wondered if she would be quiet enough for him to use level two.  

Kamen Rider Chalice

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:52 pm
Fuyu snuggled closer to Reks and looked up at him. She could tell he was troubled... but about what? "Are you sure?" She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:32 pm
"Yeah... I'm fine." Reks lied, hugging her.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:15 pm
Fuyu hugged back and looked at him. "I don't like it when you lie to me..." She said, knowing he was uncomfortable with Deidara and Sasori at their house.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:01 pm
"I'm not lieing... I just have to get used to it- thats all..." Reks said, becoming slightly unconfortable about how she knew he was lieing.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:48 am
Fuyu sighed and just snuggled even closer to Reks. "Alright..." She said quietly, arching her neck and kissing his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:51 pm
Reks kissed her back, staring at the rising sun now.  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:12 pm
((OK I AM GONE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND WAT DO YA DO?RP LIKE 10 PAGES!!!! scream also i see that there r some new people...well new old people...u no wat i mean...guess i'll just uhh wing it))

"Ow." Sero woke up and looked around. "Ok I don't care if I have to be a delivery boy, I just want at least a matress or something." Sero jumped down from his oh-so crappy tree and smelled blood. "Why does it smell like blood? Hmm, oh well might as well go into the village." Sero started for the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:47 pm
((well duh!!))

Fuyu looked around slightly nervous. She sensed an extremely powerful chakra and smelled blood. "Do you smell that?" She said stanging up and breaking Reks's embrace. "I'm going to go find Sero... I'll see you later." She disappeared and started jumping from rooftop to rooftop at a break-neck speed. She spotted Sero walking around the streets below. "I found you..." She said, jumping in front of him slightly out of breath.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:57 pm
((yea but why do u have to torture me...by READING!!! gonk lol))

"What is it Fuyu. Also do you know were I can find a good house at..." Sero then noticed that smell...of blood. Sero scratched at his nose. "Gah! I hate that smell. It disturbs my nose. I wonder whats going on?" Sero looked outward of the gate.

((also sry i been gone so long. My computer screen took in a lot of energy when my dad was on her during a lightning storm and it went dead...so im at my cuz's house playing on her comp.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:48 pm
Fuyu looked at him "So you smell it too..." she said quietly. She looked around, trying to find out where that extremely powerful chakra was coming from. "Can you feel that?" She asked him, wondering if he was getting the same feelings as her.

((it's our job to piss fellow RP-ers off while they're gone by RP-ing about 10-20 pages! oh the torture! x3))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:03 am
((lol lets piss off Mr. Sharpie twisted ))

"I think it's north from here. Come lets go." Sero started north. The smell of blood grew more and more the closer he got. When he was really close he came into a mist...of blood.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games