Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:40 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
"well we could go outside and play? i can summon some skeleton worriors and i can watch you battle them"

"well ok!"

*she said, her hopes fainting, becouse every day 17 hours per day in 17 years she had battled but now that she was free, she really wanted to do something else!*
she looked at her "well we could go to the market and see whats there? you know shopping for clothes and such"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 pm
He got out of the bath and looked at his clothes. "Damn, they're covered in blood," he said, grinning. He put them back on, then walked out of the Hotel and went to the market to buy some new clothes.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
"well we could go outside and play? i can summon some skeleton worriors and i can watch you battle them"

"well ok!"

*she said, her hopes fainting, becouse every day 17 hours per day in 17 years she had battled but now that she was free, she really wanted to do something else!*
she looked at her "well we could go to the market and see whats there? you know shopping for clothes and such"

*she looked up at her, her hope returning, and she says:*

"that sounds more fun!"

*as she says so, she seem eager to see what the world had more than the armour she was wearing smiling and almost dancing she followed her*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:52 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"well ok!"

"that sounds more fun!"

*as she says so, she seem eager to see what the world had more than the armour she was wearing smiling and almost dancing she followed her*
she smiled "kool lets go" she walked out of the castle and to the market  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 pm
Arage was walking around the market, looking for new clothes to buy. "Do you have anything that looks like what I'm wearing, but without blood on it?" he asked sternly to each seller in the market.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"well ok!"

"that sounds more fun!"

*she followed her and looked at all the people who looked on her, becouse in the illegal arena she only was looked upon by orc alike people that grunted and was really naughty then she said to Lola:*

"touch my tail!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:59 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"well ok!"

"that sounds more fun!"

*she followed her and looked at all the people who looked on her, becouse in the illegal arena she only was looked upon by orc alike people that grunted and was really naughty then she said to Lola:*

"touch my tail!"
"what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"that sounds more fun!"

"touch my tail!"
"what?"

*as she looked at more people eagerly, she explained*

"Do it and you will know me better, and ill get to know you better"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:04 pm
He found some clothes, and asked how much they were. "Damn that's expensive..." he said as the shopkeeper told him the price. He threw some coins at him, and took the clothes he just bought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:12 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"that sounds more fun!"

"touch my tail!"
"what?"

"umm ok" she looked at her and touched her tail  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"touch my tail!"
"what?"

*at the moment she touched it, cyan colored flames errupted from their both's feet, then it swallowed them both compleatly, all they felt was a sort of pull from their feet, and a moment of not touching the ground, then they both felt heir powers growing by hundred of times, then they both touched the ground, a contract was signed there, now Logen had to be with her intill the time she died, Logen was the last, Guardian ancient alive, she then made her eyes glow cyan colored, and she said*

"From now on, i will protect you even if you want me to or not!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:28 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"touch my tail!"
"what?"

*at the moment she touched it, cyan colored flames errupted from their both's feet, then it swallowed them both compleatly, all they felt was a sort of pull from their feet, and a moment of not touching the ground, then they both felt heir powers growing by hundred of times, then they both touched the ground, a contract was signed there, now Logen had to be with her intill the time she died, Logen was the last, Guardian ancient alive, she then made her eyes glow cyan colored, and she said*

she looked at her "how did this happen?" she asked confused "alright, you can protect me"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:29 pm
"Wait, if I'm going to go kill more people, won't that just bloody my clothes some more?" he whispered to himself quietly, thinking about it. He walked back over and bought a cloak, big enough to cover his entire body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
"what?"

she looked at her "how did this happen?" she asked confused "alright, you can protect me"

*as she made her eyes normal again she said:*

" i knew already when i was born that i was one of the ancient protectors in this world, in 17 years i have fought for the woman that Bought me, she knew of course nothing about me and my race, my race was before my birth a hunted race, they hated us to our bones becouse of our powers, but now im the single survivor! i hope you take good care for me!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:37 pm
Arage turned around and saw Lola talking to some kind of tiger lady. He stared at them for a second, then started to walk away.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games