Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:01 pm
ShaddaiGuardian
I love being asian ^-^

www.animesuki.com for all your legal anime downloading fun! (You will have to get bittorrent to use the download links, but its free and worth it!)

cool, to bad there wasn't any Irrasonable Captian Tylor. I use to watch that on I channal, and it was the funnest thing I've seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:02 pm
Sura Tokaniku
ShaddaiGuardian
I dont really care that yuyu hakeshu was changed... it will never be as good as recca anyways... although that one rose boy....

Suichi/Kurama/Yuko rules ^.^ Him, and Hiyei are my favs, to bad I only have a VHS of a movie.... badly dubed where Kurabara, is called Kuahara.

why was I born here? soem one please save me
His names Hiei. eek My, sister and i are insane well where insane yuyu fans she even talked me into getting a tattoo like hiei's I redraw in and used my colors. O.o MY INSANENSSS  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:02 pm
drake strife
Sura Tokaniku
drake strife
hello

Hey ^^

whates up?

not much, you?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku
drake strife
Sura Tokaniku
drake strife
hello

Hey ^^

whates up?

not much, you?
same  

drake strife

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:04 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
ShaddaiGuardian
I dont really care that yuyu hakeshu was changed... it will never be as good as recca anyways... although that one rose boy....

Suichi/Kurama/Yuko rules ^.^ Him, and Hiyei are my favs, to bad I only have a VHS of a movie.... badly dubed where Kurabara, is called Kuahara.

why was I born here? soem one please save me
His names Hiei. eek My, sister and i are insane well where insane yuyu fans she even talked me into getting a tattoo like hiei's I redraw in and used my colors. O.o MY INSANENSSS

I had a friend that did that.... odd cause it was his sister who told me. I borrowed Trigun from her. I hate that I forget both their names  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:06 pm
Sura Tokaniku

I had a friend that did that.... odd cause it was his sister who told me. I borrowed Trigun from her. I hate that I forget both their names
ya but now im stuck with a reminder of how much of a dumbass I am xd  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:11 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

I'm getting "The Legend of Zelda" on my arm, hell I even wanted to put the dragon on my arm. If I was like the people who get their hole body tattooed, I would have the map of Hyrule on my back, and veriuse characters, and monsters all over my body. ^.^ thats how bad I am, but I'm not big on tats, so just TLOZ and a few others  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:14 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

I'm getting "The Legend of Zelda" on my arm, hell I even wanted to put the dragon on my arm. If I was like the people who get their hole body tattooed, I would have the map of Hyrule on my back, and veriuse characters, and monsters all over my body. ^.^ thats how bad I am, but I'm not big on tats, so just TLOZ and a few others
in a year from now i'm going to get it recolored in all black. I have a few tattoos O_o whee zelda rocks i wanted to get the crest at one point of my life.  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:15 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

in a year from now i'm going to get it recolored in all black. I have a few tattoos O_o whee zelda rocks i wanted to get the crest at one point of my life.

I was thinking of getting "Link, Hero of Time" on my nethered *giggles* not even I'd go there  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:19 pm
if tattoo removal wasnt so damn much i would have my dragon removed... it pervents me for getting jobs. stare  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:24 pm
Viraana
if tattoo removal wasnt so damn much i would have my dragon removed... it pervents me for getting jobs. stare

I can imagine. Don't know why they don't let people though. I saw some one at a fast food place with a tat, I wouldn't think any differn't, then soem one with clean arms. I guess if your a CEO or soemthing, but then again, you have long sleves.

picky picky people

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:28 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana

I can imagine. Don't know why they don't let people though. I saw some one at a fast food place with a tat, I wouldn't think any differn't, then soem one with clean arms. I guess if your a CEO or soemthing, but then again, you have long sleves.

picky picky people
yes people are picky whee  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:35 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana

picky picky people
yes people are picky whee

When I go to Burger King, if I see a guy in tats. I'm not gonna thank anythign differn't about my food, just want I always think about it "Did they get my order right?" *giggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:39 pm
hell iv seen the work in goverment offices that look worse then me XD  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:58 pm
Viraana
hell iv seen the work in goverment offices that look worse then me XD

I know. hehe  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games