Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:37 pm

Ok.

Red, I agree with you, my brother. It's why I strive to be the kindly friendly one about here.

Cale, if I think you're in the right, I will back you 100%, and I'd like you to know that. But, if I feel you're in the wrong, then I have no choice but to call you on it. Were Nelo here, I imagine he'd say the same.

However, he's not. And, I'm not sure what FP's status is.

But remember, myself, DA and Nos are also mods. If there's something you really need, all you have to do is ask us. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:38 pm

Missing nin Itachi
Cale sometimes you remind me of Church from RvB.

I sympathyze with him.

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:38 pm

Hey Im a mod in a dead guild and a non active guild so I dont have to deal with that stress.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:42 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Ok.

Red, I agree with you, my brother. It's why I strive to be the kindly friendly one about here.

Cale, if I think you're in the right, I will back you 100%, and I'd like you to know that. But, if I feel you're in the wrong, then I have no choice but to call you on it. Were Nelo here, I imagine he'd say the same.

But remember, myself, DA and Nos are also mods. If there's something you really need, all you have to do is ask us. 3nodding

ok, then.
What's your opinion on Paul's Echani race?

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:42 pm

Red_Ronin
I Know all about the stress of Modship. I've owned more than one guild at one time on gaia. Imagine running 3 or 4 at once. Now that's stress. Hey man I like you & your snappy attitude. Kinda reminds me of....me. Just want to get along with others in the guild is all.

Definetely understandable. ^^;; I have considered starting one myself in the past. ^^ And, I might consider taking on modship at another one should it be offered to me. ^^ Still, I hope that I am doing well enough here before taking anything on elsewhere. ^^
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:45 pm

Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
I dunno.
How long do you think Ive been an a**?

Honestly, If you can determine when I started being an a**, it'll help me determine what's currentl causing me to be so.
Not sure when it started, but you certainly are giving a bad impression of the guild. I like this guild yet the continuous trash talking to me will result in once less member. If I do something wrong then mod me. It's your guild & your right as mod to do so. All I ask is to be treated with respect. Sorry, but I'm a firm believer in give what you want to get. Give good & expect to recieve good. Give crap & expect to recieve the same. That's just how I feel.

Nah, dont worry about it man.
I'm just generally a jerk.
Comes with the power of being a Mod as well as the stress.
Don't mean to be overly hard on ya.
I Know all about the stress of Modship. I've owned more than one guild at one time on gaia. Imagine running 3 or 4 at once. Now that's stress. Hey man I like you & your snappy attitude. Kinda reminds me of....me. Just want to get along with others in the guild is all.

Listen, I'm usually the hardest person in the guild to get along with.
So don't worry about me. But if I think you're doing something wrong, you'll probably hear about it.

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:45 pm

Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Ok.

ok, then.

Paul's echanis? Well, I'm thinking they're pretty much like any other human-like race, akin to chinese, black, et al. in the real world.

Aside from that, I have no real opinion on it. ^^;; He's pretty much going with what he did in LoP, and expanding on it. If Nelo green-lighted it, then that's what we have to live with.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:46 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Ok.

ok, then.

Paul's echanis? Well, I'm thinking they're pretty much like any other human-like race, akin to chinese, black, et al. in the real world.

Aside from that, I have no real opinion on it. ^^;; He's pretty much going with what he did in LoP, and expanding on it. If Nelo green-lighted it, then that's what we have to live with.

you dont think he's twinking out his character to unholy degrees?

Sol Walker
Crew

Rokk Krinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:51 pm

Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
I dunno.
How long do you think Ive been an a**?

Honestly, If you can determine when I started being an a**, it'll help me determine what's currentl causing me to be so.
Not sure when it started, but you certainly are giving a bad impression of the guild. I like this guild yet the continuous trash talking to me will result in once less member. If I do something wrong then mod me. It's your guild & your right as mod to do so. All I ask is to be treated with respect. Sorry, but I'm a firm believer in give what you want to get. Give good & expect to recieve good. Give crap & expect to recieve the same. That's just how I feel.

Nah, dont worry about it man.
I'm just generally a jerk.
Comes with the power of being a Mod as well as the stress.
Don't mean to be overly hard on ya.

Listen, I'm usually the hardest person in the guild to get along with.
So don't worry about me. But if I think you're doing something wrong, you'll probably hear about it.
You remind me of someone I know at my job. I started out not liking the guy & we allways verbally kicked each others butts. Now though we're friends. (We still kick each others butts though just for fun blaugh ) So here's to a hopefully long & healthy butt kicking realationship between us Cale. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:54 pm

Red_Ronin
You remind me of someone I know at my job. I started out not liking the guy & we allways verbally kicked each others butts. Now though we're friends. (We still kick each others butts though just for fun blaugh ) So here's to a hopefully long & healthy butt kicking realationship between us Cale. 3nodding

Right then.

Sol Walker
Crew

Rokk Krinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:57 pm

Now then Mr. Darksun about my rp chara I'm working on for you. May my chara history be a long one? As in he/she/it can say their lineage goes back all the way to the Old Republic?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:59 pm

Red_Ronin
Now then Mr. Darksun about my rp chara I'm working on for you. May my chara history be a long one? As in he/she/it can say their lineage goes back all the way to the Old Republic?

If it makes sense, then sure.
Normally I dont require a Lineage or whatnot, just a character's personal history.

Sol Walker
Crew

Rokk Krinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:01 pm

Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin

If it makes sense, then sure.
Cool. There's a chara from the Old Republic comics I like & thought it would be cool to say I'm related in my bio.
Shinn Matsunaga rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:21 pm

So, how're things going?

Shinn Matsunaga

Sol Walker rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:22 pm

Where the heck have you been?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games