Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:11 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
... I really need to work on my bad timing...

xd
*grumbles*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:32 pm
*po0f*  

OnlyMikomi

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:40 pm
-A show rides the ground, and stops. A black, large, round dot on the ground, soon errups into a towering flame. As it disapates, one figur stnds in it's place, one fur who has power over fire, one..... AHHHHHHHH MY ARMS ON FIRE!!!!

-after runnign around like a fool, he tips, and falls into a near by lake-

I'm ok ^^; hows every one?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:43 pm
Sura Tokaniku
-A show rides the ground, and stops. A black, large, round dot on the ground, soon errups into a towering flame. As it disapates, one figur stnds in it's place, one fur who has power over fire, one..... AHHHHHHHH MY ARMS ON FIRE!!!!

I'm quite good. You?  

IbunWest

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:49 pm
jeffgallo
Sura Tokaniku

I'm quite good. You?

Just woke up (it's 4:30 pm here) a few minets ago, and waiting for the folks to get back, with my pepsi ^.^ so I'm good hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:51 pm
Sura Tokaniku
jeffgallo
Sura Tokaniku

I'm quite good. You?

Just woke up (it's 4:30 pm here) a few minets ago, and waiting for the folks to get back, with my pepsi ^.^ so I'm good hehe

Ah I see. You live on the west coast. I live up in Massachusetts myself. It's snowing at the moment. Pepsi eh? Good choice. ^-^  

IbunWest

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:54 pm
jeffgallo
Sura Tokaniku
jeffgallo
Sura Tokaniku

I'm quite good. You?

Ah I see. You live on the west coast. I live up in Massachusetts myself. It's snowing at the moment. Pepsi eh? Good choice. ^-^

Mate lives over there. and I wish I did to. one, cause of her, to I hate it here, three I love snow ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:56 pm
Sura Tokaniku
jeffgallo
Sura Tokaniku
jeffgallo
Sura Tokaniku

I'm quite good. You?

Mate lives over there. and I wish I did to. one, cause of her, to I hate it here, three I love snow ^.^

Awwww. I'm sorry.  

IbunWest

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:57 pm
Hey you two.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:00 pm
Eddily
Hey you two.

*extends a paw* Pleasure to meet you Eddily. :3  

IbunWest

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:02 pm
jeffgallo
Awwww. I'm sorry.

It's ok, I know one day we'll have as much of each other as we want. So it's to bad.

Hey Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku
jeffgallo
Awwww. I'm sorry.

It's ok, I know one day we'll have as much of each other as we want. So it's to bad.

Hey Eddily

That's good to hear. smile  

IbunWest

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:08 pm
jeffgallo
Eddily
Hey you two.

*shakes paw with his own*
Nice to meet you too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:10 pm
Eddily
jeffgallo
Eddily
Hey you two.

*shakes paw with his own*
Nice to meet you too.

How are you doing today?  

IbunWest

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:13 pm
jeffgallo
How are you doing today?

Um, all right. Got to drop out of the two classes I needed to. Had fun playing San Andreas.....  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games