Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:00 pm
crying Outcasted from Shikalee's topics. rofl

Anyways SPOILER ALERT!!! In response to your topic Shikalee, there is very good proof Orochimaru was in the Akatsuki..There's practically a chapter dedicated to it...

Chapter 143.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:22 am
Heh, finally something was done right on Cartoon Network's Naruto.. xd

Haruka Kanata kicks the a** of CN's season 1's intro.

Repriev3

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:55 am
lol they should have kept the intros and endings the same... all that grunting.. annoying...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:38 pm
Well, either they just wanted to piss us off even more aside from the butchering for a season, or they actually thought we'd like it but just took a hint from us real Narutards complaining.. ^^

Either way, at least they made good with it for second season.

Repriev3

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:43 pm
heh... i've yet to see that, i hope it's as you say razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:50 am
Oh, you didn't watch the last episode? They played the intro Haruka Kanata for it. I had my back turned and was on my computer, then I was like, "What the hell..? Is that Cartoon Network I'm watching..?"  

Repriev3

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:05 pm
lol nah i didn't watch it no cable or sattelite here all the information i get about broadcasted TV here in U.S. is from my friends XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:06 pm
ever since zrana left... the shinobi hideout has been stopping altogether... and only gathering posts every few days... there's so many memories in this sticky -.- why can't we all just talk in here like we used to? >.>  

squalltheknight

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:32 pm
Party because there's probably a ton of other Naruto guilds people are in now that it's in America...And maybe a little because people now make actual threads for what used to be considered off topic along with the fact that moderators are not around to enforce spam/off-topic posting :S People now just go to those threads rather than seeing the Hideout has new post and post in them, and also other new members might start to think it's okay to post something off-topic when they see other threads not getting locked :p.

No leadership/moderation is basically the problem :/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:57 pm
yeah, that sounds about right...i wonder though, are we still the best naruto clan? O.o

well, best as in biggest, above all else >.> in terms of major activity...well... that's what we lack, now, at least  

squalltheknight

Repriev3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:16 am
Bigger is better, muwahahaha! domokun

Really, I only am in one other Naruto-related guild and it's not much more active so I wouldn't know confused

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:16 am
hmm... : yeah, i guess we can say it's good that we at least have the most members as we know...

edit: oh, wow... yeah, we are the biggest naruto guild by far...  

squalltheknight

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:05 am
For getting Shikamaru as a quiz result, you sure do babble about a lot of nothing. xd Sorry, I just found that ironic.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:48 pm
o.O Kinda random, unless..Did I miss something..?  

Repriev3

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:47 pm
lol true... i do sometimes like to talk a lot... but i'm very lazy... and i think shikamaru's awesome >.> ninja and besides... what would any person truly like shikamaru be doing on gaia? all it is, is talking....and fishing and such... ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games