Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 pm

[its been so long since i've posted on here.]

Mitsuki walked around... It felt so strange, walking around. Finally waking up from her deep sleep.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:21 pm

thats cool how you adopted a neko! smiles

matsuri kudo

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:34 am

((there is NO adopting!))
ed looks at tarots "i did, in fact, i'm a bit courious about your early life" ed said ofering a chair
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Misuzu0614

Mitsuki walked around... It felt so strange, walking around. Finally waking up from her deep sleep.

*tyler bumps into her* sorry about that i was not looking wgere i was going

Xx Lumaria xX

Amor a primera vista

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 pm

"Uhhh is there a way where i can sign up if it isn't too late to?" Alice asked nervously
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Xx Lumaria xX
Misuzu0614

*tyler bumps into her* sorry about that i was not looking wgere i was going

Mitsuki looked at the guy who had bumped into her. "Oh. Im sorry. I was in the way... And there's nothing to be sorry about."

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 pm

"which one? being a entity like me you know more then one life exsists for all do you not?" Tarots sits in the chair.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 pm

ii_Ana_ii
"Uhhh is there a way where i can sign up if it isn't too late to?" Alice asked nervously

Tora looks at Alice and then at her notes "umm i think the next semester starts soon so i think you can sign up still" she adds some notes on alchemy again which she failed...again.

Alice the Loving

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:58 pm

*sarah moans* im so bored! it has been too long since something good happens
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Tora looks to sarah "just study for exams or something, sometimes nothing to do is better then something to do"

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Ryoji and Izara walk around the school yard. Ryoji yawning, Izara nodding her head with the rythmn of the music playing through her headphones. He with a staff stapped to his back, she a single glowing katana.
(pics are on profile page)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:44 pm

"the current before you were killed... would be the one...and if my bosses wish, there may be only one as well" ed said pointing up

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Popping her knuckles, Izara vanishes leaving Ryoji alone.
"Nande...?" He shook his head and forgot about it. He glanced around, sighing then continued walking.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:04 pm

notingles
"the current before you were killed... would be the one...and if my bosses wish, there may be only one as well" ed said pointing up

Tarots laughs "sadly your no our bosses know they can only how d you say..." he starts spining his hands over and under each other "uhhh manipulate something to a small extent which is why they have us even then they control nothing at all"

Alice the Loving

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Popping her knuckles, Izara vanishes leaving Ryoji alone.
"Nande...?" He shook his head and forgot about it. He glanced around, sighing then continued walking.

Tora walks around the school half asleep after falling asleep in alchemy class again. she's heading for the bathroom to splash water on her face and wake up more, due to her current state she winds up walking around the cornor into Ryoji, she starts falling backwards caught off guard.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games