Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Ryoji stumbles, running into Tora. "Oi, Tora-san. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 pm
Tora lands on her bum and her shadow takes form of her again. they both rub their heads. "s-sorry" she looks up at Ryoji confused after she ntices she never met him before or has seen him before "h-how do you know who i am? i never seen you before..."  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:26 pm
Ryoji smirks, "Ah. I guess that's what I get for being gone so long. Do you not remember Sarah's husband-to-be?" He scratches the back of his head. "Me and my sister should learn to be more . . . Present I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:32 pm
"i think you have me confused with someone else" she stands up dusting her self as does her shadow "i only been here for about a semster going on half a semseter" she looks to Ryoji "maybe you are right but then again i do need to pay more attention to my surroundings in class and stop foucsuing so hard on my classes but Edward told me not to..." she crosses her arms in thought.

(the original Tora is gone, i hit the rest on her you might say)  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:51 pm
(ugh, y do you do this to me?? lol)

"Hm? Oh well you strongly resemble . . . Oh well."
He put out his hand, "Well I should introduce myself properly then. My name is Ryoji Ikame. My sister is around here somewhere . . ."
He glanced around and if on que, Izara appeared beside them, crouching and looking at her brother looking at him quizzically.
"Izara, this is Tora. Tora this is my sister, Izara Ikame." Izara looked at her and bowed close to the ground. "Omaesan." She said almost inaudible.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:04 pm
(i did it to everyone and i kinda felt like i went off from her original personaity)

Tora bows as does her shadow clone "nice to meet you two" her right ear twitches as the bell rings. she sighs " study block now, that's good" she looks to Ryoji and Izara "what is your plan now that your here again?"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 pm
Ryoji shoves his hands in his pockets, "Well I was kinda lookin round for my Sarah but she's not here." He looks to Izara who is patiently standing beside them, "I think Izara wants to work on her swordsmanship and magic." He looked at her to check himself and she nodded sullenly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:14 pm
Tora scratches the back of her head "i'll help with the swordsmenship but magic..."she kicks her shadow clone in the through and in returns to normal "i can't even control the doppleganger the way i want to"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:21 pm
Ryoji smiles, "Thanks. Izara?" He looked to his sister.
She was studying Tora. She looked to her brother then back to Tora, "Hai." She said nodding.
Ryoji smiled, "She would love your help."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:35 pm
Tora crosses her arms "cool..." she looks around with her left ear twitching in annoyance by paranioa. her tail wraps around her waist. unknowingly sh thinks aloud about "where is he, he's do for torminting me and getting threatened" she blinks twice confused "w-what am i thinking..."  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm
Ryoji looked confused at her, Izara looking quite defensive.
"Wah . . .Uh what are you talking about?" He asked  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 pm
Tora blinks twice blushing after Ryoji says something which makes her relize she thought out loud, she bows "sorry, i have...a friend..."she stands up "that has a thing for tourtering me all becuase he thinks i look cute when mad or broken spritualy" she blinks twice and this time thinks in her head 'w-why am i telling them this?...i don't really know them..."  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm
Izara's ear's twitch.
Ryoji looks at her a moment then smiles, "So, he's a masochist?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 pm
"i guess you could say that..." she looks down still blushing, holding her rm to her side. her ears are low.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 pm
Ryoji looked at her concerned, "Tora? Are you okay?"
Izara looked away waiting for her answer.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games