Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

attila the fun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:12 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
attilathefun
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Raito is SO ******** up XD

Oh yes, yes he is. You haven't seen the half of it. xd

Dont you find it weird that L is like, SO obsessed with him? I mean, he puts 64 cameras ALL OVER his room, heck, he even goes to the same collegue! XD
I'm starting to doubt L's sexuality.

Wait till you get to the handcuffs. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:37 pm
attilathefun
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
attilathefun
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Raito is SO ******** up XD

Oh yes, yes he is. You haven't seen the half of it. xd

Dont you find it weird that L is like, SO obsessed with him? I mean, he puts 64 cameras ALL OVER his room, heck, he even goes to the same collegue! XD
I'm starting to doubt L's sexuality.

Wait till you get to the handcuffs. rofl

Already got there >.<, GOD FORBID that the things L is thinking wont come true XDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pekora

attila the fun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:57 pm
sdkfaslda L doesn't care about justice, he just thinks of all the naughty things he can do with surveillance cameras and handcuffs! xd xd xd

But the art is ever so much nicer than Naruto art. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:22 pm
attilathefun
sdkfaslda L doesn't care about justice, he just thinks of all the naughty things he can do with surveillance cameras and handcuffs! xd xd xd

But the art is ever so much nicer than Naruto art. sweatdrop

hell yeah!, Naruto looks rushed while Death Note cares about details...at least that's the way I think it's done XD  

Pekora

David_Koice139

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:33 pm
Hello everyone! Just joined! Anyone play Naruto: Clash of Ninja 4?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:01 pm
Sael
Hello everyone! Just joined! Anyone play Naruto: Clash of Ninja 4?

I wish I could...I don't have the money the get a GC...how much does it costs including the game?

Edit: I saw a Video of it, some sort of contest...I have to say Itachi pwns too much to be used, with all those combos and clones spawning outta nowhere must be pretty tough to avoid them =/. WHERE THE ******** IS OBITO!?!?? XDDD  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:58 pm
WHY does Naruto look rushed? I don't get what looks rushed or sloppy about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:26 pm
Shikalee

I don't really know how to explain it or how you can't see it. When Naruto first started, the art was very ugly, then it got better and cleaner and nice--I don't know when this happened, but it was still that way just before Kakashi Gaiden, around chapter 230 or so. Everything after the time jump has been ugly for some reason, and Kishimoto seems to have dispensed with the dramatic poses he used to do all the time.

Hmm...it's probably most obvious in the faces. I think the deal is that he used to draw them more stylized; now he sprinkles in even more realism and it just doesn't mesh with his manga style. It could also be that he's just better at drawing kids. I would love to be able to put up comparison shots, but I don't have any old manga handy and Google image search isn't being particularly helpful, so instead I'll just put up new Kurenai and new Ino as examples:

User Image
No problem with the body, but look at that fugly face/hair!

User Image
Just ew. D: And those are pretty representative of his new style.  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:45 pm
attilathefun
Shikalee

I don't really know how to explain it or how you can't see it. When Naruto first started, the art was very ugly, then it got better and cleaner and nice--I don't know when this happened, but it was still that way just before Kakashi Gaiden, around chapter 230 or so. Everything after the time jump has been ugly for some reason, and Kishimoto seems to have dispensed with the dramatic poses he used to do all the time.

Hmm...it's probably most obvious in the faces. I think the deal is that he used to draw them more stylized; now he sprinkles in even more realism and it just doesn't mesh with his manga style. It could also be that he's just better at drawing kids. I would love to be able to put up comparison shots, but I don't have any old manga handy and Google image search isn't being particularly helpful, so instead I'll just put up new Kurenai and new Ino as examples:

User Image
No problem with the body, but look at that fugly face/hair!

User Image
Just ew. D: And those are pretty representative of his new style.
I'll say it again; I'd like to see any of you draw that. u_u; It's not an easy or lazy style. It's hard. Plus, I like the Ino one fine. The Kurenai one was kind of, lop-sided. But you can't freak out over two pictures.

I think the art hit it's peak during Sasuke rescue arc. But I don't think this art is bad, either. I think to say it doesn't mesh with his style is weird, because now, it is his style. And I don't see how a style you don't like makes it look rushed. It's just one you don't prefer. There's far more good pictures than bad ones.

Let's just see if my preference is just plain DIFFERENT than yours. Here's a few I like.
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

One of my favorites of team 10. Too bad it's Chouji's back.
User Image

I haven't reviewed the more recent chapters, but I can post ones I like from those when I do. >O>;; So you can bash them. Heehee. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:04 am
For those who care...

I am going on vacation! ^^

December 21 - January 1 ^^ I'm going to Mexico to visit family and enjoy the holiday season. Just posting it here in hopes that someone will notice it xd  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:55 am
churrlo
For those who care...

I am going on vacation! ^^

December 21 - January 1 ^^ I'm going to Mexico to visit family and enjoy the holiday season. Just posting it here in hopes that someone will notice it xd
I'll miss you, SMEXY.

I'll be on vacationthe 22nd-5th. But I'm taking my laptop with me. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:07 am
Shikalee
I'll say it again; I'd like to see any of you draw that. u_u; It's not an easy or lazy style. It's hard. Plus, I like the Ino one fine. The Kurenai one was kind of, lop-sided. But you can't freak out over two pictures.

I hate when people try to pull that. Kishimoto draws manga for a living, so why would you bother to compare to someone who doesn't when you're trying to bring them down or whatever?

Besides, he has a different style than I do, and from what we've seen of Attila's, it's different than hers too. You can't just throw out the OMG U CAN'T DRAW LEIK KISHIMOTO card, because it's a terrible arguement.

I think the Naruto art looks rushed because he's made everyone so generic. Their faces aren't as expressive as they used to be, and it looks like he's trying to make them more realistic, rather than his own dynamicness he had before (even though it was kinda fug). The people look boring, so it seems like he's just pumping them out rather than spending the time to make them interesting.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:57 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

I hate when people try to pull that. Kishimoto draws manga for a living, so why would you bother to compare to someone who doesn't when you're trying to bring them down or whatever?

Besides, he has a different style than I do, and from what we've seen of Attila's, it's different than hers too. You can't just throw out the OMG U CAN'T DRAW LEIK KISHIMOTO card, because it's a terrible arguement.

I think the Naruto art looks rushed because he's made everyone so generic. Their faces aren't as expressive as they used to be, and it looks like he's trying to make them more realistic, rather than his own dynamicness he had before (even though it was kinda fug). The people look boring, so it seems like he's just pumping them out rather than spending the time to make them interesting.
I'm saying that it's not lazy, or crappy. My point is that it's hard. It's not a two step hokey piece of crap like people make it up to be.

It's a valid arguement. Any artist who's been drawing for a very long time knows style is relative. As an artist, drawing any lines in any which way, any of us can draw using that style. If we're any good.

Sure they are. I don't see how it could be more expressive. Realism has it's ups, it's downs. So no, Chouji crying isn't going to be giant, bug-like eyes protruding waterfalls. Kishimoto is not trying to be less dynamic. He chose a style because he liked it. And because it was different. This style, unlike some of his past styles, is completely unique.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:02 pm
It's not generic in anime terms. It's generic in the way that the expressions for every person are the same. They all move, look, talk, etc., the same way.

So it's okay for us to say we're as good as Divinci if we can copy his work exactly? That doesn't make sense. talk2hand  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:20 pm
Captain Verd
It's not generic in anime terms. It's generic in the way that the expressions for every person are the same. They all move, look, talk, etc., the same way.

So it's okay for us to say we're as good as Divinci if we can copy his work exactly? That doesn't make sense. talk2hand
I don't see it that way.
The have their own unique posture, Naruto has his own complete set of expressions. Sakura, too... Take a picture of Shikamaru, Sai, Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, and Kabuto next to eachother, they clearly look different.

What? No. I haven't put any up on Deviant Art, but I can, Line for line. Angle for angle. Edge for edge. And I'm not as good as 90% of REAL artists. I suck in comparison. I'm just saying it isn't EASY.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff