Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:22 pm
You can't be sure it's not easy for him. He does it all the time, so he's pretty used to drawing the characters by now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:25 pm
Captain Verd
You can't be sure it's not easy for him. He does it all the time, so he's pretty used to drawing the characters by now.
You can't magically take away the steps involved. Plus, it is well said that Kishimoto puts craploads of work into everything he does. If you have a source stating otherwise I'd love to see it. All the stuff I've heard was from interviews and letters and such from Jump Weekly.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:29 pm
The actual drawing of people is easy. Making an entire comic takes alot of effort, and I'm not debating that.

The whole point of this is: We don't like Kishimoto's art because we think it looks rushed. It's an opinion that can only be changed by a change in his art, not by what you think about it. Just forget about it, kay?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:50 pm
Well, then you're all going to be disappointed. His art won't go BACK to what it was. It can only get more and more in the direction it's been going from here.  

Syndactyly

attila the fun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:28 pm
Shikalee
I'll say it again; I'd like to see any of you draw that. u_u;

I will respond to this as soon as I can draw something.

Quote:
It's not an easy or lazy style. It's hard. Plus, I like the Ino one fine. The Kurenai one was kind of, lop-sided. But you can't freak out over two pictures.

I only posted those two because I had access to them; if I had posted every picture I've disliked since the time jump, well...it would have been a lot of pictures.

As for the ones you posted, yeah, I think our taste is just different. I don't think any of them are particularly good (fault may lie in the fact that they're boring), and I think some of them are gross.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:33 pm
attilathefun
Shikalee
I'll say it again; I'd like to see any of you draw that. u_u;

I will respond to this as soon as I can draw something.

Quote:
It's not an easy or lazy style. It's hard. Plus, I like the Ino one fine. The Kurenai one was kind of, lop-sided. But you can't freak out over two pictures.

I only posted those two because I had access to them; if I had posted every picture I've disliked since the time jump, well...it would have been a lot of pictures.

As for the ones you posted, yeah, I think our taste is just different. I don't think any of them are particularly good (fault may lie in the fact that they're boring), and I think some of them are gross.
YOU WILL?! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT. *bounces in seat*

Ahhh. Well, if you name parts, I probably have some in my database. I collect scraps from lots of manga.

Awws. I like them. crying  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:36 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
For those who care...

I am going on vacation! ^^

December 21 - January 1 ^^ I'm going to Mexico to visit family and enjoy the holiday season. Just posting it here in hopes that someone will notice it xd
I'll miss you, SMEXY.

I'll be on vacationthe 22nd-5th. But I'm taking my laptop with me. :3

I'll miss you too! sad Have a fun vacation too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:47 am
User Image

Myspace. Where the ***** go.

User Image

Historical

cozzar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:39 am
Quote:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:25 pm
I am home ^^  

churrlo