Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:34 pm
Tora blushes and looks down, keeping pace with Izara

Tarots shakes his head no "then obvious your still green" he starts levitating into the air "our bosses are powerless unless they have people like us even then they can do nothing but sit and watch"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 pm
"you see, i said MY boss, not the big shot himself, the *supervisor* if you may... less powerfull, older... and an a** to deal with" ed said having an short, quick sip of the whisky (my fingers are f*k freezing here)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:39 pm
"intresting" tarots starts "i fugured you would of been...high up in the food chain"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:57 am
"aye, i was before coming here... yet i have no regrets, i'm powerfull enogh to climb up at least five ranks... but it would be dificult to stay after that"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 am
Tarots sighs. "then obviously you should not be there in the first place"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 pm
"actually, i ment *here*, not there... not to mention i'd probably just have a crisis thirty yars later killing most my sbordinates and having to bring each one of them to life again and pay an idenization... what would lead to the diasterous acident back at hir... no, that was after a wild night out, it was nagazaki"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:25 pm
Tarots laughs "well now, you are right only.." he lays on his side in mid air "there is no such thing as accidents"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 pm
"this one was" oliver said as an airplane's toilet fell to the ground "why of all the mistakes i could make i made a portal to all toilets that fall from over 20.000 feet... i'l never know"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:38 pm
"becuase you had to by my word"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:41 pm
"oh, go yell your true name on the oscar, i'm sure noone will even hear it" ed said floating the chivas regal back to its armoire  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:49 pm
"the word of death can never be challanged which is why all things died, physical and spritual" he sits up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:31 pm
"what about chuck norris?" ed asks puting his feet over his desk  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:28 pm
"his time is closer then you and all others think" Tarots says pulling out a tarot card.

mean while at chuck's dojo under the ocean. chuck norris is eating a thing of corn beans peas and a drogon stake. he starts chhocking on a single pea and no one tries to help him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 pm
"oh well, hope i'm not involved" ed said as another toilet fell into his office "i wont say anything or..." an buissinesman follows it, breaking his spine "i'l just shut..." followed bt an cat, that happens to jump to tarots  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm
"my my arn't you a little lovable fella?" he say petting the cat.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games