Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:12 pm
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Emotionless Dream
well i gave up waiting and looking for eggs i dont have at the cave entrance so i went on a breeding spree and now ive got 5 new babies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice new collection! I need another mint. I only have one and I think they are so cute.

All the dragons are cute lol. Especially these. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The red one is a friend's. I'm trying to walk it with mine.

Should we add the red to your group until I matures? Since it seems your friend is a new parent.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:13 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Emotionless Dream
well i gave up waiting and looking for eggs i dont have at the cave entrance so i went on a breeding spree and now ive got 5 new babies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice new collection! I need another mint. I only have one and I think they are so cute.

All the dragons are cute lol. Especially these. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The red one is a friend's. I'm trying to walk it with mine.

Should we add the red to your group until I matures? Since it seems your friend is a new parent.

Yes please, she's trying to carefully raise one egg to adulthood at a time  

Kayariy

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:14 pm
ya i prefer to breed mine than take from the front page and this new batch will be cute. i love all the types of dragons.

the mint in this batch will be my fourth and hopefully itll be male cuz my first two were female and my other is male. i got so mad when i got my second mint cuz it was another famale and i wanted a male.

now ive really lost count as to how many dragons i have. i know its over 43 cuz before i got all of these unnamed ones and a few named ones thats how many i had. i think its close to 50 now if not over. can you say addicted? ya, but not as much as Maha and Willa, lol. they always have more than me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:21 pm
Emotionless Dream
ya i prefer to breed mine than take from the front page and this new batch will be cute. i love all the types of dragons.

the mint in this batch will be my fourth and hopefully itll be male cuz my first two were female and my other is male. i got so mad when i got my second mint cuz it was another famale and i wanted a male.

now ive really lost count as to how many dragons i have. i know its over 43 cuz before i got all of these unnamed ones and a few named ones thats how many i had. i think its close to 50 now if not over. can you say addicted? ya, but not as much as Maha and Willa, lol. they always have more than me.

I know I have more than 50, especially when I went skywing and split crazy. But if I want doubles of any breed then I will breed my own. I have never bred my mint before so I would like to.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:29 pm
*sits with a saddened look*
How did this happen? Arcticfawx: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It has plenty of views, I wonder if she killed it to get better eggs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 pm
idk, ive seen a few other eggs in the sanc at the dragcave guild that just randomly died as well

i counted willa having 61 or 62 dragons
you with 56(i think) not including eggs and hatchlings
and maha with 46.

i thought Maha would of had more with all the eggs she keeps getting, but i know she'll have more as soon as her hatchlings grow.

edit: i have 62 dragons not including my skywing or my eggs  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:17 pm
Emotionless Dream
idk, ive seen a few other eggs in the sanc at the dragcave guild that just randomly died as well

i counted willa having 61 or 62 dragons
you with 56(i think) not including eggs and hatchlings
and maha with 46.

i thought Maha would of had more with all the eggs she keeps getting, but i know she'll have more as soon as her hatchlings grow.

edit: i have 62 dragons not including my skywing or my eggs

whee We are such amazing dragon parents. So as soon as my current batch of eggs and hatchlings mature I will have over 60. I am going to breed my vines again cause I want the new sprite but I am going to wait for a little till things mature.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 pm
Urk... friend decided to adopt a baby purple rather than see it die..... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It has.... 2.84 days left, I think, and hasn't even begun to hatch  

Kayariy

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Kayariy
Urk... friend decided to adopt a baby purple rather than see it die..... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So one for your friend on the list.
We shall keep a close eye on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

it's a different friend, but still.... about one minute before I posted that, I made a comment "I'm glad my eggs are hatching well, they'll probably fully hatch before they die" and he was STUNNED, and panicked  

Kayariy

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:05 pm
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

it's a different friend, but still.... about one minute before I posted that, I made a comment "I'm glad my eggs are hatching well, they'll probably fully hatch before they die" and he was STUNNED, and panicked

This one will be hard. Barely any views. But I have seen worse. I might adopt it in to my sig tomorrow morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:09 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

This one will be hard. Barely any views. But I have seen worse. I might adopt it in to my sig tomorrow morning.

and here are the two he grabbed from the cave after realizing his first precious eggling might not make it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm trying to calm him down. he panicked >_<
http://dragcave.net/user/Highlord_Demon he grabbed another egg  

Kayariy

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:19 pm
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

and here are the two he grabbed from the cave after realizing his first precious eggling might not make it

Goodie! What is his Gaia name? Or does he have one? Just to put it on his scroll tag.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:20 pm
I'm sorry guys, I've been so lazy lately.

I haven't been keeping up with my giveaway, I haven't even been looking at most of my stuff on Gaia in the past few days.

For some reason I've been getting really depressed when I get on the computer at night. Hopefully it won't last long.

Off to walk for a while.  

SparrowSaurus

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:22 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

Goodie! What is his Gaia name? Or does he have one? Just to put it on his scroll tag.

Highlord_Demon
he'd actually like to apply to this guild to help click eggs and so I don't have to keep posting his under "my friend"  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games