Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:19 pm
Judith laughed nervously.
"You caught us. We all found each other on an online support group for it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:25 pm
Patrick nodded. "That explains your behavior back there," he replied. "Wished one of you would have said something sooner." He directed it more so at Judith. He could only assume that she would have told hom later.

He pulled in in front of the shop. Bly darted out and saw Fayt rounding the corner.

--

Koko glanced out from behind the curtain in the window on the second floor when she heard the a car pull up. She already had one bag in the bedroom partly packed, and had brought her laptop upstairs to check out traveling possibilities.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:28 pm
Judith looked away now feeling guilty. She watched out the window as they pulled up to Koko's shop.
"I guess I'll see you later for our date." She pecked Patrick on the cheek and moved to get out of the car.

[I gotta go now. I'll be back later]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 pm
[ sad *clings* lol ok ttyl]

Drake looked somewhat sadly between Patrick and judith. he didn't wnat to leave them behind, but he didn't want to split them either.

"yeah, thanks." he said, scooting out of the car once they'd stopped and quickly into the shop.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:33 pm
"Yeah..." Patrick said smiling as to not upset Judith. "I'll be by later."

"I walked for no reason what so ever..." Fayt mumbled as he approached.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:40 pm
Drake laughed.
"It'll keep you fit, kid. Stop complaining."
he waved to patrick.
"Thanks!" he called again before going inside.

"found her." he said cheerfully as he entered  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:47 pm
Patrick waved and headed home to finish breakfast while Fayt followed inside.

"Cutting it a little close, aren't you?" Koko replied coming down the stairs but relieved. She went behind the counter to write out a note to put on the door.

-Closed for Personal Reasons-

Then she hung it up. Fayt looked to her. "I'm just slowly losing my job aren't I?" he said not knowing the truth behind it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:50 pm
"what can i say? i'm a daredevil." Drake said, trying not to let his previous panic show.
he bit his lip awkwardly at what fayt said and decided it was best to keep quiet. he looked over meaningfully at koko, encouraging her to start off in the explinations.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm
Koko met Drake's eyes and took a deep breath. "Why don't we all have a seat upstairs in the living-room," she said leading the way. Bly headed past them and checked on Yoki.

While they sat down, Koko went and poured some warmed 'beverage' for Drake and Judith into some mugs then a glass of water for Fayt. Confusion could be immediately read on the boys face. "What's going on?" he asked looking as Koko who settled down next to Drake. "You two look serious about something...."

He couldn't imagine what it was.....

"Well....you see," Koko began, "we had an unexpected...and unwanted visitor....."

Koko explained the situation....careful of her wording and not revealing to Fayt that Drake was the killer although he would bound to suspect something eventually. Thankfully....he wasn't always the brightest crayon in the box. And explained to Judith that she was welcome to come-if she wanted.

"You're leaving?" Fayt said wide-eyed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:14 pm
Drake drank the blood gladly after his earlier agonising temptation and closed his eyes, savouring the taste and distancing himself a little from the conversation as Koko explained. he zoned back in and opened his eyes when she finsihed.

"The vampire councils are not to be trifled with." he said seriously. "And neither are the lords. I've crossed them before and it's not pretty. I don't wnat to put the girls at risk."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:21 pm
Fayt gripped the leg of his pants tightly. He couldn't picture Koko not being around anymore. She had been around his whole life and was a big part of it. "How...how soon are you leaving?" he managed to get out.

"As soon as possible," Koko replied a bit sadly as she looked at Fayt.

He wanted to ask why she was running off with him when they barely knew each other...but adults were strange and doubted he would listen anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:30 pm
Drake cast fayt a sympathetic look.
"i wish you could come with, but you know it's not possible. But hey, you're at college soon, right? you can easily visit." he tried to sound upbeat, but felt horribly guilty  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 pm
"Yeah...like I could afford to visit," Fayt mumbled leaning back in his seat.

"I'm not leaving you empty handed," Koko reply trying to return the upbeat energy even though it was difficult. "I'm going to leave the shop to you and your father to do with as you please....and a small amount to you...."

She handed him an envelope. Fayt took it curiously and got wide-eyed at the number on the check he pulled out. "If this is small..." he exclaimed. "Why do you shop at thrift shops and drive that crappy truck?!"

"My truck isn't crappy," she replied surprised by Fayt. "....it's....sensible."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:56 pm
Drake couldn't' help but laugh.
"I might ask that too, kid."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:05 pm
Koko poked Drake in the ribs and then crossed her arms. "There is nothing wrong with penny-pinching," she replied.

"That's an awful of pennies..." Fayt mumbled.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games