Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:40 pm
Mira laughed and shook her head slightly "We're staying at an tavern.Of course they serve food, but we have to go downstairs to eat." She sat up sighing slightly and smiled again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 pm
Oblen nods as he gets up with a smile. "Just making sure... then, let's get something to eat." He says before stretching out, wings extended.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 am
((Sorry for taking so long))

Mira grinned slightly before pulling her boots on and slipping Shadow into her pocket.She frowned slightly in thought, there was no was they could keep the cat with them while on the run, she'd have to find a home for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:24 pm
((It's fine, I've waited longer for replies. xp ))

Oblen nods before looking down as he is putting back on his jacket. He then glances over to notice a Mira's frown, but then looks back down to his jacket as if he didn't notice. He didn't know what she had a frown on her lips for, he knew there could be a number of reasons, but he didn't feel it would be right to question on what she may be thinking of or what seemed to make her frown... figuring she'd come around to tell him if it was meant for him to know. He smiles a bit and looks back to Mira slightly to ask "Ready to go?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:02 pm
Mira nodded slightly "Yeah." Scratching Shadow's head lightly, she grabbed the room key and her jacket.She headed for the door, wondering if the innkeep would like a cat to keep the mice out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:55 pm
Oblen nods before following Mira out. He shrugs his shoulders to finally ask "... So, what's on your mind?... I notice you seem to be... I don't know... saddened."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm
Mira sighed slightly "We wont be able to keep Shadow...Not while we're running from Reaver...I have to find him a new home before we leave..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:30 pm
Oblen nods slightly before looking away. "... Ok." He says with a small frown. He knew that she was right that they'd be unable to care for him, but he didn't like it... for he knew that if Mira was to go crazy and attack him, he now had nothing to hold in an attempt to peacefully resolve her by having the innocent cat in which she would more than likely overlook killing him. He closes his eyes. "... but... well... Shadow was homeless... what if nobody wants him or they take him only to throw him out later and become homeless again?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 pm
Mira sighed slightly "For some reason...the person I'm going to ask I trust....He doesn't seem like the type to throw something out." She opened the room door and walked out onto the landing, waiting for Oblen "Besides, I have a feeling Shadow'll be useful around this place with all the mice here."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 pm
He nods. "Right... alright then..." He says as he stepped out of the room door with his eyes closed, looking down, and with a frown. "... I guess it'd be the best thing for Shadow..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:06 pm
Mira frowned slightly and looked at him carefully "You don't want ,me to leave im behind.....And I'm guessing it's because you'll have nothing to use if I really do try and kill you....." She felt crushed, buit she knew it made sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:53 pm
He looks up to her with a frown before nodding slightly to say "Well... yeah... but, you know... I don't want to be selfish... I mean, I'd like to leave him behind, but... I don't know... it would be the last thing that if you were to snap, or anything, I could use to... protect myself..." He then looks back down and closes his eyes. "... I mean... I... I don't know what else to do... I know we aren't much fit for caring for him, but... what if?... but... you know, the choice is yours... Shadow may be a bit of a burden, and could probably live a nice life here... but if we were to hold on to him, he'd protect me and I'd protect it... though, it may be a bother to try to keep up with how much it'd be required to eat and... well... it could very well die or get sick in some harsh climate conditions it may be put under during our travels... If the choice was mine, though I hate to say it because... well... it seems selfish, but... I'd bring Shadow with... though, I'd be willing to let Shadow go and let it live a peaceful life here."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm
Mira made a face and sighed slightly "You really think we'd be able to care for him...?" She winced slightly when Shadow patted her stomach through her pocket at the same time the baby kicked.Peeking in the pocket, she frowned when he looked up at her and gave a pathetic mew "Fine.You win.But your the one who's gonna have to take the blame if anything happens to him."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 pm
Oblen nods with a smile. "Yes, I do. I beleive I'd be able to feed him, give him the nessassary drink with the food, hell I'd even bathe him... I'd protect him from the colder elements during our travels with my warmth... I could even take care of the cat to the point were you'd no longer need to lift a finger for Shadow... no burden at all... and I'll protect him with my life." He says, reassuring that he'd be able to care for the cat as he takes Shadow out of her pocket, to which Shadow had let out another pathetic mew and a bit struggled for a moment in an attempt to get back into the warmth of the pocket, but then is silenced by the warmth of Oblens arms and appears to nearly fall asleep in his arms.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:45 am
Mira watched them for a second, he expression unreadable "In a way I'm happy you convinced me to let him stay.......I'm just worried he's going to get stuck in the crossfire...." She turned and headed for the stairs, putting the room key in her pocket.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games