Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:06 pm
I beg to differ madam moon it is pure luck only bluffing is a skill used.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:08 pm
Right, luck, but with experience, you'll know how to manipulate your luck, which is...somewhat of a strategy.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:09 pm
Maybe it is but my little bro got really lucky and won alot, this makes me sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 pm
XD you'll get him back  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:12 pm
*is holding a large knife* maybe sooner than you think, just kidding, OR AM I? twisted ok i am kidding, too many witnesses stare . anyways *stands up* I don't know who i should join.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 pm
Haha XD devious, but he's your little brother after all; you could get him back in many other less...murderous ways.

Hmm, join me, like I promised everyone else -- rewards of riches, land, more wealth, honorary and high titles, privileges, and much much more, all with the respect you'll automatically have joining me.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 pm
Toan caught the blade with his right arm and stare at Gabriel "Cute" He clenches his hand and the blade snap in two. Long ago Toan had broken most of his bone in a major fight and had to replace them with angel type digimon bones in order to survive. Now he was as strong as any demon and as holy as any angel. Toan begin to laugh as he drew a long katana from his cane, an Odachi. "If your in such a hurry to die, Then come at me!"

Meanwhile, A sudden blast of energy came at the Beelzemon pushing him away from Gabriel and straight out into the battle field. A young girl walked toward him carrying a broad sword as long and as wide as she was. He point the sword at the Beelzemon and smiled "Why don't you try playing with me, tough guy?" It was Minervamon, the goddess type digimon based around the human goddess Athena.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 pm
O.o moon who said anything about killing him, maybe a little maiming, but never murder. That looks really bad on a nice guy's record., Anyway rolleyes Sure but i think toan is gonna be lonely, and is this a three way fight or is windy on toan's side.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:22 pm
UnHolyFudge
O.o moon who said anything about killing him, maybe a little maiming, but never murder. That looks really bad on a nice guy's record., Anyway rolleyes Sure but i think toan is gonna be lonely, and is this a three way fight or is windy on toan's side.
They have wulf, kain, mika, and moon on there side  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:24 pm
Gabriel grinned, changing into his full battle armor form creating wings of light that healed all of his allies as well. ''This will be our final fight!'' He ran at Toan creating another sword in his free hand and firing holy beams of energy from the tip. ''If your so godly we shall battle with our swords!'' He yelled.

On the battle field Beelzemon, unharmed by the attack looked at the little girl that had tried to fight him. ''Well then little goddess shall we dance?'' He asked turning his cannon into dual shotguns. ''How about it little miss?'' He asked grinning.  

Cephalon Kish

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:26 pm
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge
They have wulf, kain, mika, and moon on there side

and Komi  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:36 pm
And yes, Windy is on Toan's side.

Well then, I'll help Gabriel and I'll annihilate you off my land Toan!

*makes staff disappear momentarily and equips twin swords. Moon jumps up over top of Toan and crosses her swords, bringing them down on Toan* surrender or retreat, pick one if you want to live.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:40 pm
"Funny how you said that yet fired a beam of energy at me" Toan Hold his Sword in a defense position as he struck the beam of attack right at the middle and used the sword as a conductor to absorb the energy. He then use the momentum of his swing to spin and block the twin sword attack right at the middle catching moon in a lock. "How about you get off my newly acquired land!" Continuing the attack, he send moon flying right back at Gabriel while creating a wave of energy at the same time made from Gabriel attack earlier coming vertically at Gabriel. "Just so you know, I'm very experience at fighting multiple people at once."

The goddess smiled as she hold her sword in a balance stance, both ready for defense and move in to offense. Whichever the time demanded. "Sorry, but your not my type. I prefer guys that are stronger then me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:43 pm
There is more strength and magic in the sword, not just a physical advantage. Surely you, the 'great' Toan, should know that.

*flies up from the attack and hurls chakrams at Toan, placing a barrier between his attack and Gabriel to absorb it all*  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:47 pm
Use Odachi to catch the chakrams from the inside of their handles and they began to spin around mindlessly on the tip of his blade. He toss those aside with a flick of his wrist. "Great, I'm fighting against Tinkerbell and glowing pigeon"  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff