Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:25 pm
Smerdle
I feel like this has been addressed and I'm just not recalling, but can Halloween cameras take pictures in the human world that can then be seen back in Halloween? Like a 'come see this slide show of My First Scarecation' situation? If not, what do the pictures look like?

They can ~ ! But like most things, the photos start to warp a bit once they've been in halloween for awhile ~ ! Colours change, often going into sepia or black and white tones, and buildings/humans shift into things more along the lines of halloween. The best places to get photos that stay somewhat the same are ones in the human world that are already spooky, like haunted houses and abandoned themeparks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:14 pm
Hi Hi! I have a suggestion! (Not a question for once lol) Though admitedly it might be kinda situational... but hey why not pitch it!

Theres a ton of Rp I want to do with my Dormouse ghoul Camilla and I want her to wait to grow to Y2 till after winter (Theres winter specific rps I want to do with her) But it sad that any rp points after 50 for Y1 and Y2 just are wasted so heres my idea

There's maybe a raffle you can enter for growth art only after your char has gone up a year and they have enough extra rp points to enter

Or

Maybe have a special artifact dungeon is low grade artifacts that can only be entered if you have enough extra rp points there's dungeons for C class and B class artifacts maybe there could be ones for D class?

As I said both are very situational im sure most people the moment they hit 50 rp points they want to grow their char but hey just thought Id pitch the suggestion!  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:52 pm
Just a quick question(s).

I've got my character, Branimir, ready to go. I've made the changes that were mentioned. With the event going on now (Field Class), I'm wanting to see if I can use Branimir in the event. He's yet to be marked as Accepted.

Also, what are the specifics for using a quest character in the events? I know they can't use FEAR abilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:30 pm
FigmentWolf
Just a quick question(s).

I've got my character, Branimir, ready to go. I've made the changes that were mentioned. With the event going on now (Field Class), I'm wanting to see if I can use Branimir in the event. He's yet to be marked as Accepted.

Also, what are the specifics for using a quest character in the events? I know they can't use FEAR abilities.

Students that are enrolling (you've bought/won/been given a character slot) are marked as accepted ~ characters that are still quests don't need to be. If you've gotten a character slot, be sure to post them for enrollment here.

Mainly with using a quest character, you don't want to put too much focus on anything that may be retconned once they're officially enrolled. Things that may end up being asked to be changed often include:

- species history should it contradict the setting
- natural abilities
- FEAR attacks

The latter two are generally considered locked down during events that include quests, along with natural form should they have one.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Quick question, could I quest for a set of hunter twins? They'd each get their own thread and I assume won once at a time.
I just don't know if that was iffy or not here is all :1a

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:37 am
PeanutButterpies

Quick question, could I quest for a set of hunter twins? They'd each get their own thread and I assume won once at a time.
I just don't know if that was iffy or not here is all :1a

This is totally doable! There are a few hunter twins running around actually. It'd be best to create two separate quest threads and just link to each other vs putting them both in the same thread.

And yes~ depending on the circumstances of the event they'd likely be one at a time, but there might in the future be an opportunity where you could get both at once. Anything can happen~ o/  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

aninscarlet04

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:12 am
Zoobey
POST EM HERE PLEASE PLEASE I'd love to hear what you guys think so far of what's being written/done * _* (for anyone who joined the guild, or people just viewing it and whatnot)

Please do not answer questions unless you are staff! Thank you!

I have a question, I got a quest character a month ago. My problem is that I no longer remembered what happened to my character and also I don't know how I could get it back. So here's my question, is there any possibility that I may get my character back? or I'll just make something again, anyway I am willing to make a new character if need coz I think I can't retrieve my old character anymore and I want to be active again in this guild. Please do give me an advice, i really want to get back rp-ing. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:35 pm
babyscarlet25
I have a question, I got a quest character a month ago. My problem is that I no longer remembered what happened to my character and also I don't know how I could get it back. So here's my question, is there any possibility that I may get my character back? or I'll just make something again, anyway I am willing to make a new character if need coz I think I can't retrieve my old character anymore and I want to be active again in this guild. Please do give me an advice, i really want to get back rp-ing. Thank you.

Hi there! After a bit of digging around, I did managed to find your previous quest in our quest subforum; she was several pages back. It also looks like she's just a quest, so nothing's happened to her.

"This is Halloween" isn't like a majority of role-playing guilds out there. We're part of the Breedables and Changeables Shops which means in order to have an "official" character and receive customized art of your character, you need to win an enrollment slot. We give these out in a variety of ways from roleplay events to auctions to raffles, just to name a few.

As you currently have a quest character, your character is considered a "guest." This means you can only roleplay in threads that are open to "guest" characters, such as the current Hell's Kitchen event. I noticed that you posted there earlier, but put your faction as a "student." Since your character is still a quest, I've changed this to "guest" for you.

In addition, it may be beneficial to check out our character creation guide as our setting is pretty unique and has character rules that differ drastically from other RP guilds. c:  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

aninscarlet04

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:53 am
Marushii
babyscarlet25

Hi there! After a bit of digging around, I did managed to find your previous quest in our quest subforum; she was several pages back. It also looks like she's just a quest, so nothing's happened to her.

"This is Halloween" isn't like a majority of role-playing guilds out there. We're part of the Breedables and Changeables Shops which means in order to have an "official" character and receive customized art of your character, you need to win an enrollment slot. We give these out in a variety of ways from roleplay events to auctions to raffles, just to name a few.

As you currently have a quest character, your character is considered a "guest." This means you can only roleplay in threads that are open to "guest" characters, such as the current Hell's Kitchen event. I noticed that you posted there earlier, but put your faction as a "student." Since your character is still a quest, I've changed this to "guest" for you.

In addition, it may be beneficial to check out our character creation guide as our setting is pretty unique and has character rules that differ drastically from other RP guilds. c:

thank you so much for retrieving my past character quest, sorry i made a new quest sweatdrop because i thought my quest would never be retrieve. Anyways. i want to ask permission if i could continue my new made quest since i don't remember my past quest's ideas that i wrote there. And also thank you for editing my post, so sorry if i've done too many mistakes, I just wanted to be part of the roleplay which i was so excited. Thank you again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:24 pm
babyscarlet25
Marushii
babyscarlet25

thank you so much for retrieving my past character quest, sorry i made a new quest sweatdrop because i thought my quest would never be retrieve. Anyways. i want to ask permission if i could continue my new made quest since i don't remember my past quest's ideas that i wrote there. And also thank you for editing my post, so sorry if i've done too many mistakes, I just wanted to be part of the roleplay which i was so excited. Thank you again.

That's fine~  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:19 pm
Yes hrm I would like to ask

where is jingle berry I am sorely lacking in berries that have been jingled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:30 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Yes hrm I would like to ask

where is jingle berry I am sorely lacking in berries that have been jingled.

Jingleberry is currently guarding candy cane lane and learning to knit out his anger with his mom.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LeavingGO

Inquisitive Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:20 am
Um, is the prizes won from this still valid or should I give up on anything happening to it?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:15 pm
Rinko Uchiha
Um, is the prizes won from this still valid or should I give up on anything happening to it?

Answering this as I'm on the student council -

please be patient with us, there was a LOT of RL things happening that were unavoidable, things will be sent out ASAP but we all had to deal with some stuff

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games