Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:33 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Gryff Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bluuuuuuuuuuh, home's gonna suck. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ ε ṿ ε ɾ ώαṉṉα с α τ с h ṃ ε ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ï ģ ṉ ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τ ɾ ÿ α lïττlε h α ɾ ḋ ε ɾ ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģ ε τ τïṉģ в ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy found that she was absolutely not looking forward to going home from school, which was not something she'd thought she'd ever say. She'd always liked learning, but she'd never been particularly big on school, mostly because school required a lot of reading. Hogwarts was great, though, because really, as long as she listened when the professors lectured in the classes like History and Astronomy, she didn't have to read much. Most of the other lessons were hands-on, and she was learning freaking magic, how cool was that? Going home meant no more magic, because of the laws against underage magic, which really sucked. And apparently there was some sort of spell on her or something that meant that if she so much as used Lumos, the Ministry would know, which honestly, that seemed a little over the top. But whatever, who was she to question century old magic laws? The point was, no magic sucked, and she'd be stuck with her Mum again. She'd gotten a letter saying that she might get to spend a month or so with her dad, but she wasn't holding out too much hope on that front. Which meant she was stuck with Evelyn. Who was a total drag. She sighed in annoyance. She didn't want to go home to her Mum. She loved her Mum, but she didn't like her that much. At all. Their personalities were simply not compatible. The Gryffindor glanced around, looking for Addie and Joel. She hoped that she could figure out a way to hang out with them over the Summer, and Snowflake, too. Actually, maybe she should ask her Mum if Snowflake could stay with them for a bit or something. She bet that the Ravenclaw and her Mum would get along.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε ø ṉ ! ṡhøøτ ƒ α ṡ τ ε ɾ !
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α l ï τ τ l ε в ï τ øƒ ε ṉ ε ɾ ģ ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τ ɾ ÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒ υ ṉ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρ ε ø ρ l ε сαll ïτ α ṉ α ɾ с h ÿ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:21 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

'Year End Feast, already,' Dani thought as she arrived at the rapidly filling up Great Hall. 'Year went fast; too fast, really.' She walked into the Hall, and immediately started scanning the place for people she wanted to be sure to see tonight. Tomorrow the chaos associated with departure for their separate lives for the summer would begin, and it was so easy to lose track of the people in her life.

Toby and Veronica would be graduating, and a huge part of her school life would be going with them. Several of her friends would be departing to start new lives, and it was inevitable she would lose touch with some of them. It was her hope not to lose track of Veronica in particular, as she shaped her thinking in a lot of things, and Dani hoped she could accrue a similar list of accolades.

For tonight, she wanted to look nice. She wore a skirt with the Gryffindor colours rendered in a muted plaid, with a ruffled white silk blouse, and a fitted black vest with the House crest upon the breast. Instead of the usual loafers or Mary Janes, Dani wore a pair of black strappy shoes with three inch heels. Her buttery blonde hair was done in its customary Katniss single braid over her right shoulder, though she added Gryffindor tartan hair ribbons for an added punch of colour.

Dani was hoping to spot Cathy, figuring she'd already be at the Hufflepuff Table, and Eli, though he'd be sitting with his own Housemates. When she started toward the Gryffindor Table, she smiled when she saw Leo sitting with David there. Usually it was Leo going to the Ravenclaw Table. When she approached them, Dani moved to hug her friend and teammate.

"Hi, Leo," she said cheerily. "Hard to believe the year's over already." She turned to address David, but was unsure if it was okay to hug him as well. It wasn't she was concerned Leo would misread the gesture (she wouldn't), she just wasn't sure he'd appreciate it (as his cousin, Wendy, didn't). "Hi, David. By the way, I wanted to thank you for how well you handled things with Eli, you know, after the game. Just so you know, you both are invited to my Birthday Tea, at my grandparents' house."

murruelcreuset
                                                      mc2

OOC: Open for interaction,

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:27 am
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby settled in at the table for his last feast at Hogwarts, honestly kind of sad about it. He'd never really looked forward to growing up. After tonight, he was done with school and classes and homework and quidditch games and snogging in broom closets and sneaking into Hogsmeade when he shouldn't have been there... for forever. He was about to turn eighteen, after all. He'd been an adult for almost a full year now, but he had never felt like it until now. God. Was this what Uriel had felt like his entire life? This sudden weight on his shoulders? He was pretty sure he and Ronna were moving in together, so there was that... He just hadn't really told anyone yet. It wasn't that he was embarrassed but... it was kind of a big deal, moving in with someone. He was used to living with other people, between being at home and sharing a dorm with other guys, but living with your girlfriend was different. At least they'd both likely have jobs straight out of school at the Ministry. He knew she wanted to be a Witch Watcher. He looked up and down the length of the table, smiling at the sight of the younger years. They needed to enjoy it while they could, because it went by so fast.

OOC:
mc2

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:17 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna had arrived a little later than some of her housemates, but she had been down in the kitchens saying a final farewell to the house elves who had fueled her coffee addiction for years now, by kissing each one on the cheek or forehead or patting him or her on the head and singing their praises. The house elves were completely baffled and embarrassed and some looked a hair horrified, but Ronna was determined to show her thanks to them all: they deserved it.

As she arrived to the feast she saw Theo looking a hair gloomy (though he had a look of pouting down to an art often), before Leo greeted him cheerily and moved on to sitting with David nearby. Ronna took advantage of the opening and hugged Theo quickly before greeting him with a kiss on both cheeks (a habit she had picked up from Victor, and while Victor was so not interested in girls, and Theo did like girls-obviously, he dated Alex and obsessed over her long enough- she had always assumed she was more the overbearing, tough, bigger sister who pushed him to be better and that was it). "Theo," She chuckled in a sing-song voice as she let go of him, "you going to miss me? Or are you going to enjoy not having to put up with your big sister's lectures all the time?" She smiled and said, "Anyways, you can join Toby and I, I mean we need to catch up planning on setting up the flat and me trying to con Toby into cooking all the time, but you can be my yes man to all my wonderful ideas, right?"

She smiled grabbing Theo's hand to pull him down towards where Toby was sitting as she added, "After all, I'd totally do that for you with any significant other you might get. I've got your back like that."

RedEagleEye007
The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser Image  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:32 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya walked into the Great Hall seeing it rapidly being filled with students and began to walk over to the Gryffindor table seeing if there were any decent seats left. If she were a better girlfriend she'd go over to the Ravenclaw table and wait for Echo there but knowing her boyfriend the way she did he probably wouldn't have even thought to look for her over there and would instead have gone straight for the table of crimson and gold. Adorable b*****d. Looking over the table she could a few people she wouldn't mind sitting next to (mainly Leo and Ronna) but they were sitting with their significant others and she really didn't want to burst in on their personal time. Or want them to burst in on her time with her own. Then she saw the Theo and had no wish to sit next to him after having spent the year practically standing in the middle of him and David's verbal spats in Alchemy. Merlin, if they were like that in a class with her, how did they survive a class where it's just the two of them?! Besides that she really couldn't think of something the two of them could actually talk about besides class and dueling club. She knew he envisioned himself this already top class dueler so she was sure if they actually spoke about that she'd be hard-pressed to bop him one in the nose and she didn't think that looked too good on her record as an incoming seventh year. But maybe it would tarnish her enough so that she wouldn't get Head Girl. Decisions decisions. Speaking of the Head Girl, she spotted Ronna going over to Theo and -gag- hugging him before kissing him on the cheeks like she's seen them do in the movies. Ugh, she knew the older girl thought of the guy as her little brother but really? The vibe she normally got from him towards the redhead did not seem familial at all. But it was none of her business, no matter how disturbed she was as she moved the guy over to sit with her and Toby. Maybe he would punch him instead. Now that would be a great ending to this year. A small grin formed on her face just thinking about it as she took a seat a opposite of Leo and David with just enough space to give them privacy and of course a seat for when Echo finally did arrive.

Quote:

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: Everyone Thinking: One more yearOOC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:04 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryff Table with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ She's certainly not hard to spot. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ a g a ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ c o м e т o p l a y agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт в r e a т н ι n g ? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr м ι n d gιvιng yoυ ѕ o м e o n e тo т a l ĸ т o. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho entered the Great Hall maybe a minute after Tanya, if that, and immediately found her on her way to her table. The Ravenclaw smirked faintly; he was pretty sure he never had to worry about losing her. Not at her height. Especially when she added in a pair of heels, which she normally did. He followed behind her on her way to the table and sat down next to her with a smile, an arm sliding around her waist. His other hand laid out on the tabletop, fingers tapping in an odd rhythm. "They're graduating," he said when he spotted where her gaze had fallen, no small amount of awe in his voice. "Ronna and Toby, I mean. And Gypsy, Jer and Jess. How ruddy weird is that?" He might complain about her sometimes (almost all of the time), but he did love his sister. Being here at the school without her was going to be weird. They'd never been apart for very long, with the exception of her very first year at school. Given everything that'd happened in recent months, he was sort of glad for all the time she'd wanted to spend with him over the first half of the year. And even for that breakfast with his parents that'd almost made them miss the train; it'd been nice, in retrospect. He wished they'd done things like that more often... The sixth year forcibly shoved the thought away, not wanting to dwell on the fact that his parents weren't picking him up at the train station. Actually, he still wasn't quite sure what the plan was. He frowned. "Gypsy's staying with Jer's family until she can find a place," he told Tanya, tone thoughtful and slightly concerned. "I'm not sure where that leaves me. I can't stay at the house alone, my grandparents will contest Gypsy's guardianship if she leaves me alone that long. But staying with Jer's family... I'd really rather not, honestly. Nothing against them, it just... feels weird." He supposed that the night before they went home was not the best time to discuss this. But, he hadn't really thought of it overmuch, which was odd for him. He tended to over think, not under. The brunette supposed he'd just assumed Gypsy would handle it... She probably figured he'd just stay with the Borsons. Maybe if he were closer to Jer, it wouldn't be such a big deal. But as it stood... he sighed, fingers threading through his hair. Maybe he could offer to help with Chance in return for Chalmes letting him use his couch again? Then again, he didn't want to wear out his welcome.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕ м ι l e and don'т в e l ι e v e
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll w a ĸ e ғroм тнιѕ d r e a м
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғ ι х м e, ι'м noт в r o ĸ e n нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe l ι e lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo y o υ c a n н ι d e. don'т c r y

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:29 pm
Pinocchio looked closer and he saw,
Two huge rows of sharp yellow teeth!
And he realized his mistake.
So he would sulk and drink and mope...
And cross his arms and hope to die.
And then a fairy came one night,
To bring this sorry boy to life.
She pulled some strings and spun him about.

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | SIXTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And he walked all night long: Happy | 'Til he was stopped: ... | By the shore of the ocean: Elsie | But still he walked on: Gryffindor Table

Dave had considered this possibly his best year yet because of being with Elsie since Christmas and because of a lack of NEWTs. Those came next year. He could also apparate now, which he felt like was going to come in handy. It wasn't like he had a car, and taking the Knight Bus everywhere was a pain in the arse on a good day and terrifying on a bad day. He'd come in the Great Hall with Elsie, who'd agreed to forego sitting at her own house table tonight, prefect or not. All the other prefects did it, anyways.

Elsie was beaming, even swinging Dave's hand clasped tightly in hers a little. He looked mortified at first but less so when she cheerily kissed him on the cheek and leaned against him when they sat down. "You're spending the summer again, right?" she asked hopefully, voice slightly muffled because her chin was jamming into his shoulder. He narrowed his eyes at her playfully. "I have to go home to see my mum at some point, you know."

She laughed and straightened up. "Bring me with you!"

"No," he groaned. "She'll think we're engaged or something, she already thought we'd been dating for a while last year."

"And you didn't bother correcting her," Elsie said a bit deviously, arching her pale eyebrows at him.

He shrugged and kissed her, one hand still holding hers. "Guess I could drop by at some point," he muttered when she pulled away after a few moments. "Oh, I'm so relieved," she retorted, blue eyes twinkling. "I won't be pining at my window for very long, I suppose."

"You've never pined in your life," he snorted. "Bet you'd come get me yourself."

"Yes, Snow White, let me get my white horse," she said under her breath and squealed in laughter when he poked her in the side.

And now I wonder how I was made....

That boy sprang up and began to shout:
"My arms, my legs, my heart, my face; they're alive!"
And she would cry, "Liar, liar! What have I done?
You're no lover, and I'm no fighter."
She knew about those wooden boys-
It's an empty love to fill the void.
"Pinocchio! Oh boy, how your nose has grown!"
So he would cry, "Liar, liar! I'll prove it to you!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Finally, the stress of OWL exams were over, and the fifteen year old was heading home at last. Surprisingly, the year hadn't gone as horribly as she imagined it would. Due to being a lonesome wallflower, Rosabella was able to find plenty of time to study for exams, and Quidditch went pretty well. The team played their best and performed amazingly, and it seemed like Alexandria didn't go out of her way to make Bella's life as miserable as possible on or off the team. Maybe the Scott girl finally matured. Spotting Tanya, the chaser made her way towards her teammate and sat down with her, greeting her with a smile.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Strutting into the Great Hall with confidence, Alexandria looked over her housemates as she approached the table. Spotting Theo, she was about to join him, but saw Ronna and Toby were both with him. The keeper supposed she could get along with them perfectly well tonight. After all, it was the couple's last night as Hogwarts, so why not? Slipping into an empty seat, Alex joined the trio. "Excited to finally start real life? she asked the two seventh years.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

mc2

RedEagleEye007

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:43 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Uniform/ Location: Gryffindor Table / Single / thinking: No not again

Valentina walked to the Gryffindor table thinking there is going to be another 2 more years of setting at this table. OWLs has ended but she thought she did alright. Jasper hugged her again. Her parents where separated and maybe divorcing. "Here we go again" Valentina said as she sat down at the table away from anyone.

OOC: Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

David scowled slightly as Leo first greeted Theo before moving to him after declaring she had a boyfriend to pester and came over to him and kissed him on the cheek. David smiled slightly when she asked about him studying for his NEWTs and made a slight scoff, "No, I finished officially studying for them right before Christmas this school year, so technically I haven't 'started studying already'. It just is a bit light reading," He added shutting the book and motioning towards the cover which was a biography on Ray Charles. "Anyways, my evening is fine since I decided to avoid certain individuals in my house. Luckily she is graduating. I reckon it'll be a lot quieter next year, considering who are seventh years are."

"But, no for studying, shouldn't you have at least started studying by now, Leo? Or were you just waiting till this summer to use it as an excuse to come over to my place this summer? Which speaking of this summer I need to meet with your father. Unfortunately, it is starting to see as if I'm trying to put it off which is rude and hardly has been my intent..." He trailed off with a shrug as Danica joined them and greeted Leo before looking as if a bit baffled on how to properly meeting him which left David to look away as she thanked him for how he handled the situation with Eli and then invited him to her Birthday Tea, the thing that Cathy has been going to for ages.

"I'll pass," David said grimly to the invite. "I think it is for best if Cathy and I have separate social circles. I don't care to have my personality flaws taint her reputation and I doubt she'd appreciate it. As for the thing with Eli, I didn't handle it. I just passed on the issue to Cathy to handle. Honestly, she is more likely to hex the guy than I was in the end." He sighed and shook his head glancing over to Tanya who had sat down not to far from him and Leo, and Danica he supposed, and was soon joined by Echo and the two moved into their own conversation. He gave them a polite nod before turning his attention back to Leo and Danica.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

{OOC}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"You're still welcome to come if you change your mind," Dani replied to David. In her heart, she knew he was right about Cathy and the situation with Eli. By differing to her in this instance, he let her handle it, and Dani saw a side of her friend she found to be disconcerting. 'Betraying Cathy's trust is a good way to earn an enemy,' she thought. 'I hope whatever rift between Cathy and Eli can be mended.' Dani added, "Speaking of Cathy, I need to get with her so we can set up some study time. With OWLs coming next term, she and I will need extra work on certain subjects if we plan to pass them all."

Looking back at Leo, Dani asked her, "Think there's much of a chance we can get the group of us together over the summer for a scrimmage or two? I'd like to keep my Keeper and Seeker skills up if I can, if nothing else. Oh, hang on a sec."

When she saw Toby and Veronica sit down nearby, Dani came over and hugged them both, knowing this was the last time they would ever sit together in the Great Hall as students. With a lump in her throat, and attempting not to cry, she told them, "I'm going to miss you both so badly. Please tell me we'll see each other again."

murruelcreuset
                                                      mc2
                                                      The Forgotten Weasley

OOC: Open for interaction,

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:59 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya didn't notice that Echo was right behind her until she felt him slide into the seat beside her and wrap an arm around her waist all nonchalant like. Since when was he smooth?! Not that she was complaining or would ever complain. She chuckled as he commented on how weird it was that Ronna, Toby, Jer, Jess, and of course Gypsy were graduating and wouldn't be here next year. "It's plenty bizarre alright. Especially when you try and imagine going into the Ravenclaw common room without spotting your sister and her boyfriend sucking face on one of the couches." she said with a grin full of mirth. Deep deep inside she believed that Echo would miss his older sister despite all the trivial and not-so-trivial annoyance that she sometimes (most times) posed to him. It was probably weirder to him since because of how close in age they were he'd most likely been in the same schools with her practically all his life so having one school year without her was positively ginormous. But she thinks she could positively distract him if he thought too much about it. She listened as he rattled off about their living situation, or rather the problems arising from their living situation and could sense that he was trying not to worry about it but still totally worrying about it. "You know if push comes to shove you could stay with Chalmes again. Apparently you were a worthy opponent for whatever video game you guys were playing." Tanya told him with a soft nudge and grin. She didn't really know much about whatever games the two of them had been up to but she did know her oldest brother wouldn't mind his company for a few weeks while Gypsy found them somewhere to live. Before she could say anything else David and Elsie decided to grace them with their usual colorful appearance making her snicker at their back and forth while also basking in the pride that she helped throw them together. Well, maybe not personally but they did get together at her parent's wedding and would take a win where she could. Especially with those two. "Hey Elsie, Dave. What exactly are you two discussing?" she asked with amusement sparkling in her eyes. As she waited for their response she noticed Bella join the table and shot the girl a grin and wave as well as David who saw fit to give them his own polite nod.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: Everyone Thinking: One more yearOOC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo had been there all of a few minutes before the first person got there...and ironically...it wasn't a Gryffindor...and rather, a Ravenclaw. A Ravenclaw in which he did not really get along with and wasn't on the best terms with. But, the two had been spending much of the year trying to pry into the mind of the other. So...that being said, they had spent much of the year forced to learn about one another. Or at least...whatever the other wanted them to know because both had the mutual respect of only going so deep into the other person's brain. He never thought that was ever going to lead to a cease of the problem each had with the other however. The two just shouldn't be around each other, but hey, they had to because they were learning some of the toughest magic known to man. And the two kids were both extremely good at magic in general...David was just better at the book part...but Theo just had a raw talent. Theo also firmly believed that there weren't better people to take on the challenge of Mind Magic than him and David...and that was the only good thing he'll ever say about David. And because of that, he gave him a nod back, to acknowledge the boy's presence at least.

Soon enough...Leo came by and greeted him...and all he really got out of it was apparently he had a bored expression. He really wasn't bored persay...well...actually...now that he thought of it...yeah, he was bored. But, he did say something back to Leo to once again, acknowledge the presence. "Well...there really isn't much to do back at Catchpole nowadays...but, I'll try not to," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders as he said. He waved to her as she left him to go sit with David, which again left him alone.

Now that didn't stay a thing for long at all. Just as Leo left...he was kissed on the cheeks by Ronna of all people...a greeting that was for Frenchies. But then again, Ronna did hang out with that Victor kid who was french. It still very much surprised him. "Ronna...since when did you turn French?" he asked her, chuckling a bit. "And of course I will miss you but your lectures...I definitely think I could do a year without. Besides, there will be more in the future. I can already envision them now." He said this with yet another chuckle. "Well...speaking how terrible some of your ideas can be......you're definitely going to need one...lead the way." Ronna had then taken him by the hand, which was yes, a bit unnecessary, but did it really matter? This was the last time he would see her in that setting after all...something that he couldn't quite grasp at that moment.

"Don't worry. I got your back," he said to her, laughing. Finally making it over to Toby, he gave the kid a small smile. "What's up Toby?" This was more of a greeting rather than a question, but that didn't matter. Theo took a seat next to Ronna, a smile on his face...glad to be there. And soon enough...another familiar face made its way over to him and sat down. Alex had plopped down into the seat next to him, which he was sure Ronna wouldn't be extremely happy about, due to their history with the girl, but Theo and Alex were on speaking terms again. Actually they were on friendly terms again too. Enough to go on an adventures through a tree dungeon that was awfully reminiscent of that old video game 'Legend of Zelda'. "Hey Alex."

As time went on Danica had also found her way over to them. The girl didn't really acknowledge Theo, but he figured he'd say hi to her, since she was Ronna's proclaimed 'little sister', which would then make them 'related'. "Hiya Danica."

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Graydon Ironshield

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games