Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:37 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey rolled her eyes."Hire option? Why would anyone want to work for you?" He sure had a lot of guts to say that now.

"And since you're so curious about me, I'm Reyna Whyte. And you can say that the feeling's mutual." She was really irritated, and hungry as well. Honestly, I should have ignored him from the start, she thought, paying no mind to the rolling in her stomach. She couldn't wait to start eating.

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe Slytherin table
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin first years
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxcouldn't this have happened after dinner?
                                                    f e e l i n gxxannoyed

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - -

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:19 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image
She blinked back her surprise, and rapidly at that, batting eyelashes to the beat of the hummingbird's wings. And perhaps just as quickly, her thoughts rushed like a torrent of winter winds from the North. Questions blanketed her mind like snow, fresh fallen and pure, but the longer they sat stagnant the more muddy her perspective on each question would become. ”Oh,” she said when it felt like it was her turn to speak. But really, she didn't know what to say. ”Hmmm.” Savannah pursed her lips together in a tight line. It was as if she were debating the world, but she had nothing really in her mind at all. That is, nothing she would want to voice aloud. 'Why me?' She wanted to dig deeper. 'What do they say? And why wouldn't your mum be happy for you?' The fourth year chewed her lip before finally stumbling over a few words about how she wouldn't have been able to contain herself, not that it would have mattered. But he seemed puzzled and his reassurance in his belief in her, as if she deserved any of it, had made her smile despite all of the nasty second doubts. ”Thank you, Raymond... I appreciate that.” Because really... 'I might as well be the girl who calls wolf, and,' she paused to wrinkle her nose at the thought, 'isn't that just so ironic?'

”At least you have your snake...” Savannah said. 'All I have is my insanity.' She shrugged her shoulders then, and ignored just how much she was about to lie. ”I'm sure your mum would care more if she knew how important they were to you.” Her own mum probably wouldn't have, but then again, her mum wouldn't have cared any other way. She wasn't a horrible mum, or even that bad really, but she just always seemed so... out of it. Savannah had to wonder if she accidentally discovered the reason last summer. ”Ralphie would've loved it, I think... I wonder where he is now, we all came to station together but sort've separated boarding the train.” She frowned a little at that. ”You didn't see him, did you?” Probably not, she figured. Or Ralph would've been here already.

Luckily for the both of them, the conversation for the duration of the train had been much more superficial than it began. Quidditch games, summer vacation, and school classes' swayed in and out of conversation. It continued on through Hogsmeade station, within a carriage up to the castle and even as they made their way to the Great Hall to join their peers. ”I don't see Liam...” Savannah frowned and tiptoed to eye the long row of bronze and blue. ” I was going to sit with him, but maybe he's not here yet. Suppose I'll wait at the Slytherin table until I see him then... You coming?” She gestured to Raymond with the wave of her hand as she followed the small crowd down the aisle and eventually found an empty seat amongst the Slytherin's.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: Silver & Gold 】 【STATS:: Fourteen, 5'6", 124lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: Sorry about the wait! Was sick for the past week, finally feeling better again. So I figured I'd push them on ahead to the tables to catch up with the rest of the school, hope that's okay! Let me know if there's anything you want me to change.]

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Kyson managed to make it from the first station to the next, then to the carriages and finally to the Slytherin table without being disturbed by some First Year asking where the bathroom was. Honestly, he was glad to have moved on to his Fourth Year. He was practically halfway done with school already. Soon, he would be on the verge of graduating like his sister was. Then, he wouldn't have to deal with any of the underclassmen ever again, unless they wanted his autograph after he became a famous Quidditch player. Yup, he pretty much had his whole life planned out at that point. Graduate, join the Scotland team, accept his family fortune and live out the rest of his life, alone. Just the way he liked it. As he sat down, Kyson managed to overhear a conversation, if you could call it that, between two First Years in his house. A girl and a boy were practically at each other's throats, going on and on about things that didn't matter, calling each other names and the life. So childish and immature. Rolling his eyes, Kyson turned his head away from the disturbance the two were causing and tried to focus on anything else. The Sorting, a spot on the wall, anything.

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image

Location: Hogwarts/The Great Hall/Slytherin Table With: Near some annoying first years. Feelings: Anxious...or Hungry?

'It'll be fine,' Maisie thought to herself as she made her way to the Slytherin table. It had been a few months since she had been at Hogwarts, which meant it had been a few months since she had seen the majority of her house. What if they no longer liked her? What if there was someone just like her now? The more logical side of her knew that none of that was likely to be true, but the smaller voice often won.

As she arrived at the table, she noticed that one of the first years already seemed to be upset about something. After all, the one boy was already calling them children. How could he say such a thing? After all, he was one of the youngest students here. The boy must have come from one of the more arrogant families. How else could he automatically see himself as being above his fellow students?

Deciding now wasn't the best time to get involved, Maisie simply rolled her eyes and turned to focus on the sorting. Of course, she still kept an ear out for the conversation should something come up that she couldn't let go.

╔═..══════════╗
OOC:
Quote:

╚══════════..═╝

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯
═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

Vito looked at the girl, like she was slow. "Well I have money, and that's tends to be what people want. What other reasons are there for employment, I mean there power, but money and power go hand in hand." He said like he was saying that the sky was blue. "Well Miss Reyna Whyte, I'd say it was nice to meet you but then I'd be lying. And you're just not worth lying to."

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
>_< Oppse that was a typo, ment higher opinion, oh well rolling with it. XD.

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:30 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey couldn't help a smirk at Nicoli's words. "I appreciate your honesty, Nicoli; I'm glad we both feel the same way. And while money and power are nice, but they're not the only reasons people would like to work for. After all, money isn't a very good or satisfying compensation for time wasted in terrible company," she chastised mockingly. "In fact," she continued, "This situation here is a perfect example. I wouldn't work for you even if you offered me your entire supposed wealth."

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe Slytherin table
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin first years
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxhis ego really does seem to eclipse the sun
                                                    f e e l i n gxxamused

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    I apologise to everyone else at the table currently suffering these two 8'D

Xistund

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Gia, since no one else is here.
                                                                What am I doing? Rolling his eyes at the first years.
                                                                What am I thinking? Oh great, the grand tradition of one-uppmanship has begun...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Carver took a seat at the table, glad that the sorting seemed to be almost over, but instead having to witness a fight between two students he didn't recognize. Oh great, they were already at each other's throats. Whatever happened to the house of the cunning and manipulative, anyway? Must have disappeared when some of the older students graduated, he mused. He rolled his eyes, looking around to see if he could spot Tristan or Lori, but finding neither. They must have been dealing with other things. Oh well.

He blinked at Gia, figuring that she could translate his eyeroll well enough to know what he was trying not to pay attention to. Which was admittedly difficult considering the kids were being loud as hell. "Ten pounds says that they're hexing each other at the end of the night. Or at least shooting sparks at each other. Who the hell gets into an argument during the sorting, anyway?" He certainly hadn't, and neither did any of the students in his year. Must be a volatile group this year. Well, it wasn't his problem, unless they were stupid enough to bother him while he was skateboarding, that was.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina 101

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:49 pm
'Cuz it's a new day, we're gonna go far
Knuckle down, trim and shake off the dead weight
You know what they say
You can't hide from your ghosts
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia snorted at her friend's answer finding it very stereotypical that he was more upset about skating than the wifi issue. But that was just the sort of guy he was she supposed, she'd been dealing with him long enough to understand that. She snickered though when he answered there might just be a curse on the school causing all first years to just get shorter, which she would completely agree with if she didn't think it was a complete waste of a curse. Still on the lookout for Lori, she and Carver climbed into a carriage thankfully able to avoid Avery before they were taken to the castle. It bothered her she didn't see her friend throughout the entire train ride (hopefully it was because she was a prefect and nothing actually serious because god knows she could not live in a world where Sera Avery was in a position of power) but figured she'd see the teen at the table. She frowned just a bit when she still didn't spot her friend but instead spied a steadily growing conflict from the group of peewees that had just been sorted. Great, which one thought they'd be the Ruler of Slytherin this year? Jesus, for the house known for subtlety and subterfuge they were prone to basically shouting "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS." Gia just snickered when it seemed that Carver had been having the same thoughts as her betting the outcome of their petty squabble. "Extra ten pounds someone brings up their parent in some random position of slight power in the ministry or somehow brings up that 'not all Slytherins are bad, c'mon lets hug!' spiel. And we did, don't you remember our first ever meeting?" she raised an eyebrow at the bow with a smirk thinking back to their sortings. They had basically spent most of the night badmouthing everyone at the table and being stereotypical eleven year old brats. She almost missed those days, so much simpler then.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Slytherin table △With ~Carver △What ~Waiting △OOC ~
'Cuz it's a new day, I wanna go far
Break it down, jump the gun, find a new way
You know what they say
I'm stuck here living with all these ghosts, a lonely ghost

Red Hot Missy

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? First year idiots!
                                                                What am I doing? Breaking up fights and issuing detentions.
                                                                What am I thinking? This is why we need a better screening program of who comes into Slytherin...
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Hamilton was just trying his level best to ignore the fact that his cousin even existed. After the debacle concerning his current state of being, he was liable to hex him and dump him in the lake. However, that wouldn't do him any favors. His eyes narrowed as he caught a hint of something brewing over at the Slytherin table, and he glared. Oh great, idiot first years. Just his lucky day. He walked over, his glare piercing each of them as he noted the students involved. Just his luck, he probably wouldn't recognize any of them. Probably mudbloods for sure.

"While I'm sure you're enjoying your little discussion, you're proving you don't belong in this house, either of you. Either you get your filthy-blooded arses in your seats and shut up, or I am going to dock points along with the detentions I am giving you now. Now, shut up!" Hamilton nearly growled that last statement, but he was pissed. The full moon was coming up, and he didn't have the patience to deal with idiots who further tainted the house of Slytherin with their stupid pissing contest.

OOC: I am sooooooooooooo sorry! sweatdrop

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Xistund

Oyehh

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey glared at the intimidating boy, clearly a Prefect, but stayed quiet. It was still her first night and she didn't want to get into trouble. Or at least, in even more trouble, she thought. She and Nicoli weren't even causing that big of a scene! They were both seated and just arguing but of course, his grouchy highness was pissed and just had to take it out on them. 'Filthy-blooded arses', huh? One of the prefects is an a** with a superiority complex, just my luck.

"Later then, Nicoli," she said in an angry whisper, rolling her eyes. "Wouldn't want to get into more trouble with Sir Bleach-Blood here."

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe Slytherin table
                                                    w i t hxxthe Slytherin students
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxleave us out of your damned issues
                                                    f e e l i n gxxfurious

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - - -

Xistund

Red Hot Missy

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:17 am
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯

Vito heard someone who clearly had authority move to break up his and Reyna's... disagreement. Yea that was a good word, it's ungentleman like to get in a fight with ladies so he won't call it one. Reyna had agreed to end the subject. "Well that's the first thing I could agree with you tonight." Vito said but something the older boy said to them irked him filthy-blooded. Clearly this man was one of the blood purists.

He looked up at him and had a smile like the man was an old friend. "Now then, Mr. Whatever your name may be. I'm perfectly alright with complying with what you say and I'll even take the detention no questions asked. But insult myself or the young lady again and I will take personal offence. And I know at this point in time, you being around five years my senior that it might not seem like much. But Vitomir Nicoli never forgets when someone offends him. There will also come a day when the age and experience differences between you and I will not that far apart and I still will remember your insult and may want to rectify it. Just something to think about later. Now I'm willing to let this small incident slide this once, as a sign of good comradery and 'let bygones be bygones' so they say. So with that being said, when and where is dentention?" Vito said keeping that pleasant grin on his face.

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:

oyehh

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:02 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond supposed he gave Savannah quite a shock. Deciding to tell her he was a parselmouth over anyone else. However he couldn’t think of a better secret to tell. Even if he was telling the one Slytherin whom at times came off a little strange. He didn’t mind though, he found her to be an interesting person to be around. Certainly better than some people he could think of.

Raymond nodded knowing at the very least he had Red the milk snake. Though he wasn’t sure if his mother would, perhaps he didn’t have enough faith in her. “She might, if I explained things.” He commented. When Savannah wondered about Ralph’s whereabouts Raymond thought about it. “No, I didn’t. He has a habit of disappearing at times.” He answered wondering himself where Ralph was. He was the closest friend he had in truth.

After the casual carriage ride which was a nice change of pace, Raymond kept his eyes out for the youngest Hastings. Sadly he didn’t see him in the great hall. Over hearing Savannah talking about Liam, he looked over at her. “Yeah,” He said heading to the Slytherin table with her before asking. “Liam’s in Ravenclaw right?” Taking a seat, Raymond looked over to the Ravenclaw table. “He’s a good friend of yours I’m guessing.”

With: Fellow Snakes... Savannah

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: - - -

Essy ze Ninja

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:19 am
User Image
                                                I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                Sometimes the peace comes
                                                And settles your soul
                                                Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                I don't know what to call it
                                                But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSlytherin Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α f я α ι ∂ тσ ℓσѕє ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ αи∂ ¢ α υ g н т υρ ιи тнιѕ ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ т ι м є, ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ в я є α т н, ι тнιик ι'νє т н σ υ g н т муѕєℓf тσ ∂ є α т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαѕ в σ я и ωιтнσυт тнιѕ f є α я, иσω σ и ℓ у тнιѕ ѕєємѕ ¢ ℓ є α я xxxxxx
                                                          ι иєє∂ тσ м σ ν є, ι иєє∂ тσ f ι g н т, ι иєє∂ тσ ℓ σ ѕ є муѕєℓf т σ и ι g н т xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori had specifically chosen not to sit with Gia and Carver, mainly because she worried that, if she did, she might not properly fulfill her obligations as prefect. She was fairly certain she would get distracted talking to her friend and completely miss whatever utter nonsense their house managed to engage in this year. It felt, at least to her, like a yearly tradition. Something about Slytherin house, the lot of first years always had one or two who insisted on posturing and attempting to crown themselves royalty. She'd never failed to be annoyed by it, mainly because she'd had quite enough of that attitude before coming to Hogwarts. She desperately wished she'd been sorted into another house, since it seemed to only be hers that had this problem.

spaceUnfortunately, when it came to her, the only thing more dangerous than a distracting conversation was distracting thoughts. It wasn't long before the brunette was caught up in her thoughts, mainly concerning Zeph and his predicament. She'd have to figure out a spell or something that would make things easier on him, and some way of helping him during the exams themselves. She still might go over his head and discuss it with the headmaster; there had to be accommodations for situations like these. She refused to believe that the magical world was so elitist that it failed to help those among its own kind who suffered from things like learning disabilities. Particularly when the person in question was a pureblood, which was the exact class of person all the elitist attitudes had evolved to benefit in the first place. She was so caught up in her thoughts, questions and solutions and more questions coming in waves, that she managed to completely miss the first half of the altercation between the new first years.

spaceAs soon as she was aware of it, she stood, making her way over to the children with a frown. Of course, by the time she arrived, she was just catching the tail-end of Hamilton's response to them, which only agitated her more. She'd been hoping that she'd arrive in time to introduce herself as prefect, inform the lot of them that she'd be keeping an eye on them for this sort of thing as well, and be on her way, but apparently her first task as prefect was going to be undoing damage done by someone who should have technically been her superior. Of course, she was more than used to the lower rankings having to clean up the messes of those on top, but she had wished that she could rely on the older prefects to set an example, not to make arses of themselves. She coughed for their attention, eyes narrowed. "Hamilton, you realize that people lose all respect for you and desire to follow when the first thing you do is insult them, don't you?" She cocked a brow at him, knowing he'd argue, but not really caring. She'd dealt with plenty of people like him before, though not with his particular prejudices. "If the only way you can think to handle an altercation is to hurl slurs around, perhaps you should keep your mouth shut and delegate. You'll only make a bad situation worse otherwise."

spaceShe then turned to the first years, and Sera, glaring at the lot of them. "I don't care who you are, I don't care what you think of yourself. I'm going to tell you something right now; the people at this table don't care who your family is, because every single one of them thinks their family is more important. Especially if you're from a non-magical background. If you can't open your mouth without spewing your superiority, I suggest you keep it shut. For the record, boy, you are not letting anything slide, because you are in no position to do anything else, now or in the future. Whatever you might think of yourself, I suggest you leave it in the past, because the world you grew up in is not this one, and you know absolutely nothing about who you are talking to or what you are dealing with."

spaceShe turned her attention to the first year girl then, and to Sera, frowning. "Sera, you're a fifth year. You should be mature and intelligent enough to know better than to mouth off at first years. I don't care what sort of power trip you get by talking about your family or trying to put them in their place, you think you're better than that so you should act it. And you," she continued, speaking then to the new girl, "I suggest you learn the lesson now; when someone says something stupid, just leave it alone. Had you kept your mouth shut, you wouldn't be serving a detention with him." She glanced at the lot of them, eyes narrowed. "You'll serve your detentions with the Head of House, Professor Goldwind. He will let you know when and where as soon as the report is in and he's decided. I suggest you learn some respect between now and then. And, I'm deducting house points, ten from all three of you," she said, eyes narrowing on Sera, who she felt was just as much to blame for this entire fiasco as the idiot first years, if not moreso, since she was in fact old and should in fact have known better, "because I think you'll find that one thing this house takes very seriously is its pride. Starting the year off in the negatives won't make you very popular among your classmates, I suggest you make an effort to improve your attitudes or you'll have nothing but enemies."

spaceShe turned then to return to her own seat, stopping when she walked past Jack Rick, giving him a cold look. "Just because you chose to keep your mouth shut doesn't mean that you were any better than the boy you attacked. A detention, and ten points from you as well," she said coldly, and then continued to her chair to finish her meal.

spaceWhatever happened after she'd gotten her words in, she didn't care, she'd issued her punishments and would be happy to report the continued disturbance to her Head of House later, along with Hamilton's completely inappropriate actions. As the meal wrapped up, she found herself dreading having to escort the first years. But, then, she may as well be the one to do it, she reasoned, so when the time came, she stood, amplified her voice, and called out, "First year students! I'm Lorelei Townsend, fifth year prefect, and we'll be making our way to the dormitories now. I suggest you all follow me, do not deviate or attempt to leave the group, and I will not hesitate to issue detentions and dock house points if I hear so much as a peep that sounds like some sort of immature power play." She then gestured for them to follow her, and made her way out of the Great Hall.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ¢σиfυѕє∂ ωнαт ι т н σ υ g н т ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg ι f є ℓ т
                                                          xxxxxx ¢σиfυѕє ωнαт ι f є є ℓ ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg тнαт'ѕ я є α ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι тяιє∂ тσ ѕ є ℓ ℓ му ѕ σ υ ℓ ℓαѕт и ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx f υ и и у, нє ωσυℓ∂и'т єνєи т α к є α в ι т є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Sheesh, this is what I get for being too busy this weekend for Lori to step in sooner
                                                          Let's recap real quick for those involved:
                                                          Vito, Reyna, and Jack all have detentions
                                                          And a total of 40 house points lost between the three of them, plus Sera
                                                          As for the first years, next post will be at the Dungeon Staircase

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Xistund

oyehh

Lotus of the East

mc2

Mephis Inferni

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:13 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝƖƇƠԼЄ ԼƳƦƛ "ƝƖƘЄ" ԼƠƔЄƬƬЄ
Ƭнιгd ΨελгЅlψτнεгιπƤυгεϐlσσd spacee

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aвσυт тιмє ƒσя αηуσηє тєℓℓιηg уσυ 域 ƒσя αℓℓ уσυя ∂єє∂ѕ
                                                        Ɲσ ѕιgη тнє яσαяιηg тнυη∂єя ѕтσρρє∂ ιη cσℓ∂ тσ яєα∂ [Ɲσ тιмє!]
                                                        I gєт мιηє αη∂ мαкє ησ єχcυѕєѕ; ωαѕтє σƒ ρяєcισυѕ вяєαтн [Ɲσ тιмє!]
                                                        Ƭнє ѕυη ѕнιηєѕ ση єνєяуσηє, єνєяуσηє; ℓσνє уσυяѕєℓƒ тσ ∂єαтн

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike was just sitting here in the Slytherin, with her eyes wide as she read this devil-written letter from her parents. All she need was a nice and peaceful day sleeping and having a nice breakfast; But nope! Her father decided that it was a great idea to set her up with Cyrus Lillantine. Of all people. No offense to the blondie, but had no desire to be married anytime sooner because her father has poor taste in picking spouses. Look at Avian, what good came from it when he was being set up to someone with murderous family members? Nothing. She ripped the letter to pieces for the third time in a cycle of ripping-and-reparos out of internal anger until she saw some specific blondie sitting far across the table. Oh, this should be fun, she thought. Waving her wand to have the paper reassemble to one whole piece with a Reparo, she grabbed the letter and approach Cy with a glint of anger on her face. Without even greeting him, she slammed her letter against the table and said in a low and demanding tone, "Were you aware of this? Because seriously, this tradition is getting too old and I've been ripping with paper apart and repairing it again.

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ ▌

Sσ уσυ gσттα ƒιяє υρ, уσυ gσттα ℓєт gσ!
                                                        Ƴσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє ℓσνє∂ тιℓℓ уσυ'νє мα∂є уσυя σωη
                                                        Ƴσυ gσттα ƒαcє υρ, уσυ gσттα gєт уσυяѕ
                                                        Ƴσυ ηєνєя кησω тнє тσρ 'тιℓ уσυ gєт тσσ ℓσω!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                        ωι†h [Cyrus Lillantine] α† [the table]

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games