Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:43 pm

Thanks Kakarotto razz
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:43 pm

Anyone think I'd be able to sell avi edits like the ones I made of NG and Affy? I was thinking about it, but have no idea what I'd charge.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:12 pm

shoki_de_nai
Anyone think I'd be able to sell avi edits like the ones I made of NG and Affy? I was thinking about it, but have no idea what I'd charge.

i'd take one
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:15 pm

I'd take one too.

A few thousand perhaps?

Eddily

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:19 pm

Hmm...well, I charge 10k for a fullbody color drawing...and these are a bit time consuming..Though are they worth more or less than a drawing? o.o
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:59 pm

shoki_de_nai
Hmm...well, I charge 10k for a fullbody color drawing...and these are a bit time consuming..Though are they worth more or less than a drawing? o.o
Most people charge between 500 gold to2k gold for an avvie edit. As far as I know at least

Leyla Giselle

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:06 pm

Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai
Most people charge between 500 gold to2k gold for an avvie edit. As far as I know at least

Ah, thanks. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:16 am

User Image
Hevan and Herin, my dvati-hengeyoukai from a DnD campaign I frequent, in their hybrid form and when they were children. They have four forms: Full Dvati, in which they're identical, hybrid (shown here), combined Big Cat, and two seperate house cats, where.. well, they're kitties. They cast spells by singing, because they are spellsingers. They both need to be singing to cast one spell together, they can't cast them apart. Because they're two bodies, one soul. Hevan is white with black markings, and Herin is black with white markings.

Laaazy coloring, but I like how it came out. (: Finally, something good for me! Wheeee...

Nekoyaki

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:03 am

WIP commission for Davin. I like it >>
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/SexyWolf.jpg
Don't mind the link name. I forgot what his name was when I saved it to my comp, so I just left it like that. <<
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:49 am

That's not looking too bad :3 I like it

Af Mas

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:50 am

Af Mas
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:35 pm

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Vendace.jpg Finally finished it razz

Oh, and a sketch of my new species.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Candy.jpg
I'll be posting information about them once I finish the MSPaint coloring of this sketch.

Leyla Giselle

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:11 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

commission
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:53 am

omgosh I have something new to post after.....how long has it been, now? lol. Hopefully I can get back into a good pace and pop out more art, since I owe so many people it xD

Anyway, this was an assignment for my digital imaging class to color a piece of artwork, but to make it LINESLESS artwork (almost 3dish in a sense) so as you can see, there are no solid lines (otehr then a few here and there that were added for design details or such.)

I"m REALLY REALLY PROUD of this picture. It's easily the best damn thing I've ever done in my life. And I spent a lot of time on it, learning and fixing things and asking for my boyfriend's opinion (who is an amazing artist, btw, so he really helps me a lot in improving my art cuase he's not afraid to tell me the truth if something sucks, AND he knows why it sucks so he can help me learn to fix it <3)

I've decided that from now on this shall be the way I color my art. I really like how it looks, and since I"m already trying to pul away from the "animeish" style of art, this will help even more, cause it gives a more realistic look compared to an animeish one. I know I still have a long way to go until I have my own style, but I really hope that some sort of "personal style" is showing through in this.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, here's teh picture <3

User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:52 am

Af Mas

You're not the only one! ^_^ That pose really fits Ven's personality.

Here's an older one that I did and recently scanned and inked in Photoshop Elements (I would have done it the old fashoned way, but I cant find a place with nib pens and india ink around here...) I know...He's not furry, but he's not really human, eather. He's my own Bloody Roar character. In short, I got bored in class and drew him up...But anyway, he shifts into a kit fox, so yeah...I like how everything from the waist up turned out, but I need to redo everything from the waist down...Including the hands...

Aaron
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games