Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded when Loki set him to a task. Coming over to the table, he began to pack the herbs away, knowing exactly what to do. He’d dealt with many natural remedies in some of the places he’d hidden. “I presented the evidence I had on Sif and Fandral….and attested for what the two of you would have said.” He started a moment later. “If Frigga can keep Hodur from the council as she seems determined to do, I think it will be ruled in your favor. The council seems to be rather shocked by everything that happened, and they are all playing it cautious. They know Frigga is going to pick them apart soon, and no one wants to stand out as someone to be removed.” He said slowly, hands deftly working with the herbs. “And with this sort of unrest, I don’t think it will be too much of a struggle for her to take the throne.” He added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:22 am
MDaylus

Loki moved to fish his daggers and a couple other things out as Bruce began to speak about what he had done. He felt relieved to hear that the evidence had been presented and the council might rule in his favor. Hearing that his mother was determined to keep Hodur from the council worried him. He knew that had been his end goal but still, the man was powerful and had made many threats. "Where is Hodur now?" he questioned Bruce.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a small shrug. “Don’t really know. You don’t have to worry though. You have a small army outside that door, and the queen has her own guard, so he’s not going to get to anyone.” He said lightly, looking to the god.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki's head shot up when Bruce said that he didn't know where Hodur had gone off to. He knew the man had been angry when he left. "Not to one of us no." Loki stated suddenly panicked. Sleepnir was undefended though. Grabbing a set of daggers he had packed he bolted for the door.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had lifted his head from his task when he heard Loki ask about Hodur’s location, picking up on his panic. Looking between the two, he knew what Loki was concerned about as soon as his mind hit on Sleepnir. Standing quickly, he followed Loki, not surprised by the group of seriously disturbed guards and Thor outside the door. “We need to go to Sleepnir Thor. Now.” He said quickly, letting the blond god lead the whole group off in a rush.

Bruce frowned when his words didn’t seem to help Loki. Arching his brow, he quickly moved to follow the other men out when they took off. He hadn’t been aware that there was someone else of concern. He just hoped everything was alright.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:12 pm
MDaylus

The guards were quite startled when Loki burst from the room. When one reached for him the god teleported away down to stables. When he arrived there he was quite pleased to not see Sleepnir but scared because Hodur was not there either. He teleported once more to his mother's garden and there he found both. He stumbled coming out of the teleport not feeling well once more but he pushed it off seeing his son backed into a corner by guards he knew loyal to Hodur. The man himself standing just inside the circle of guards. "Hodur!" Loki yelled.

"I wondered how soon you would figure it out." Hodur responded smiling deviously.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony followed Thor, but he could feel Loki in the opposite direction. Skidding to a stop, he took a different direction, Bruce following right behind, the guards and Thor having to pause and consider before following after him. He had no idea where he was going, just clinging to the feeling of where Loki was. ‘we’re coming babe.’ He said softly. Looking over his shoulder at a guard, he motioned at him. “Go find Frigga now!” he ordered, two guards breaking off to find the queen without a word. “Thor, what is in this direction?” he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:17 pm
MDaylus

Thor stopped when he realized Tony had changed direction with Bruce. Knowing of the man's connection to his brother he was quick to follow with the guards behind him. "There are many things most of them being part of my mother's wing but if you are concerned for Sleepnir than this way holds my mother's gardens." Thor answered. "I was unaware she had moved Sleepnir, I was under the impression he was still in the stables."

"You have ruined alot Loki, outing me as the parent of those brats. The queen now wants me removed from the council. You've taken from me things that I want, so I think its time to remove more of what you want." Hodur said stepping towards Sleepnir with a rather large knife.

Loki watched with panic, there was no way he could get to his son in time to save him. At least not past the guards who looked far too ready for him to get to Hodur. "Wait! What do you mean take more from me? What else did you take from me?" Loki questioned he was stalling and knew that Hodur liked to gloat.

Hodur grinned gleefully as Loki tried to stop him asking what else he had had taken from him. "Who do you think it was arranged for the two brats to be killed. They were growing up to look too much like me, I couldn't have anyone notice that and the Vanir won't just attack an Asgardian and their children without a hefty sum of gold. Of course I may have gotten a cheaper price if I had known that you were a Jotun runt then. NO matter however, they played their part almost to a tee but somehow you got away, you were supposed to die in that desert along with your children, never to be found until it was too late." Hodur stated. "Then of course removing the three others from your care, it wasn't hard with that seer no one knew who he was, but he had some ability and it was not hard to convince Odin that your children would be his demise. The only one I have yet been able to seperate from you is this one here." Hodur continued. "I shall change that however." he stated moving towards Sleepnir again.

"Wait! I will take it back tell her I lied, that I found some way around the order. Please do not hurt Sleepnir." Loki begged.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. Gardens. That meant they were outside. He could fly there. “I’m going ahead. Loki’s panicked, and that can only mean one thing.” He said, launching off at the next window they passed and speeding ahead. He couldn’t leave Loki alone to fight off these people. Flying straight up, he located the gardens and sped off for them. The guards were focused on Loki and unsuspecting of an attack from above, so he shot both repulsers into Hodur’s back and landed full force on him, sending him right to the ground. Of course that just unleashed chaos as all the guards sprang into action, Tony right at their center. Even above the chaos, Tony could make out the roar of the Hulk approaching.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:29 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when Tony stated he was going ahead because loki was panicked. Thor trusted Tony to protect his brother.

Hodur ignored Loki's words and moved towards Sleepnir who whinned in desperation as he tried to back up but couldn't. It was just at that point that Tony had shot Hodur and landed on him.

Loki darted forward just as chaos erupted shooting past Tony to his son. As soon as he touched Sleepnir they were gone. Loki returned moments later fury consuming him. An almost firey green magic surrounded him as he stepped towards the guards. Lashing out without a thought he flung them back, impaled some and others were ripped to pieces.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony did a good job at fighting off the guards for the time that Loki was gone, though he could feel bruises forming from the force of their hits, pieces of metal bending to bite into his skin. One of the guards even managed to find a loose piece of his armor and slipped his sword through, leaving a gash on his shoulder. Tony kept fighting however, even as Loki reappeared and began to tear apart the men. Moments later Thor, Hulk, and the other guards came into the garden, Hulk instantly launching himself at a group of guards that seemed to be trying to flee at the sudden onslaught.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki turned back towards Ton as Thor and Bruce appeared. Flinging the guards around him away he looked to Hodur stuck energy his lovers feet. "Move tony" Loki ordered. His red eyes were tinged blue. He was furious that much was obvious but he was also protecting his children. Right at that moment he was to take Hodur to some deep dark corner and torture him. He wanted to cause the man as much pain as he had been caused through out the years.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki as the guards were thrown away. He was about to move when he saw the look in Loki’s eyes. Stepping away, he lifted Hodur up but didn’t let him go. “Loki….take a breath babe. Don’t be rash.” He said slowly, not wanting Loki to lose himself and do something he’d regret.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki stepped forward when Tony moved but sneered when he picked up Hodur but didn't release him. "I am going to kill him tony, I am going to kill him slowly and listen to him scream in pain for the pain he caused me." Loki growled.

"Loki he is a member of the council mother will deal with him." Thor tried knowing how furious his brother was with the way he was threatening to kill hodur

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Loki’s words. Hand remaing tight on Hodur, he let his face plate slide up. “Loki no.” he said firmly. ‘Honey, you have to calm down. This isn’t you….not really.’ He said across the bond, trying to soothe him, but also unconsciously opening his magic like he had last time Thanos had slipped into Loki’s mind, trying to fight off any influence on his lover.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games