Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:04 pm
Blizzard120

"......" Freth was telling me that Darts was taking this whole thing seriously and part of me couldn't really believe it at first. But now that he's handing this to me, telling me the situation of it all, I...am legitamately surprised. He really is. This whole situation he's in, he's grasped the gravity of the situation. He probably doesn't need anyone to tell him anymore that he screwed up and he's doing all he can to see to it that he doesn't any more. For that matter, if push came to shove, he's entrusting me to shut him down if he goes on the rampage since, for the moment, I'm the most capable of doing so. "I understand. I'll take it off your hands for now."

"Thank you." Darts says, with a nod. "I need to learn to live with the limits of this body as it is, and having something that blocks out one of the main weaknesses, even just from chi is not going to be a help this early on in the game." The Giratina hybrid knew he had a lot of learning left to do, and a crutch wasn't something he needed right now. Same reason coffee had to go for right now. "Some day I'll come back and ask you for those, and you can tell me if I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:17 pm
Doc gets the message and stares in confusion. "Hoo...speaking of coming crying to me...what is this?" The Doc leaves the med lab and walked off towards the source of the call.

--------

"Really, Darts, I wouldn't be the judge as to who would be ready for it. I could at the very least be a guideline." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Kain would shoot up his eyes no longer red but a mixture of purple and blood. His teethe grinding, with a snarl. his hands shaking, he reaches for his gun. "ha...ha...ha..ha.ha.hahahahahahaha" Kain's laghs climbed in volume, and turned to a piercing miracle. something went through his head telling him doorknobs where too boring.

When anyone in the hallway would see his long slender legs, attached to the heeled boot kicking open his door,the wrong way. Walking into the hall the loud sound of loose air being pupped from Kain's helmet hiss in the air. His gun up in the air at ready he runs down the hall towards the elevator. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" his laughs become more and more deranged, there was no power holding him back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:13 pm
Reno would laugh silently at Clara's reaction to the arm, prepared to explain the systems in the arm he had just handed her when two things would happen simultaneously. He would get a glance at the picture she had been holding, and an alert would sound off from the hallway near the elevator. Quietly punching into the computer terminal in front of him, Reno would quickly lock up the elevator with a quick request to GRAY. Watching Kain's wild cackling and charge for the door, Reno snapped his fingers and watched as Kaiden materialized beside him. Pointing at the screen and giving another snap, the red haired psychic would materialize in the hallway behind Kain, quickly making to grab for his damned revolver. After this, that hunk of metal was going away fora long time. "Kain! Down! No using guns!" Reno shouted as he attempted to grapple for the weapon, watching Kaiden from the corner of his eye as the Kadabra began to slink around the hall.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:04 am
Clara did nothing but blink as her picture and Reno disappeared from sight. "Wha-....?"

Kain wouldn't budge, only peering over his shoulder. A snarl almost as undecipherable as silver's "Only one other person will get this gun, and that person is going to die. I'm going after my father and spreading the blood of those who stop me.... Don't be the first one."

Kain knew he wouldn't budge and used the single armed boy's weakness to his advantage. snapping his other elbow into reno's. Spinning on his heel, the burgundy eyes would flash into his freinds eyes. "Do not touch my gun Reno, last warning."

Like that and with the ding of the elevator Kain was gone... to the lower floor.

He would march out grin cracked to his cheek bones, "No more mister nice guy. I am not to be controlled by ANYONE!' Kain would scream leading off with a laugh as the front door eased closer and closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:50 am
Watching as the deactivated elevator somehow managed to still open and let Kain go down to the lower floors,Reno began to wonder what he was doing. He had just went deeper into the base rather than towards the entrance. Reattaching his arm before looking at his SNAG again, Reno saw that Kain was getting close to the Super Training room... "GRAY, activate the Super Training room. Make 'er look like the main room and Mount Silver outside."

Watching on his SNAG as the camera running the room shut off as per protocol, Reno switched over to another camera and watched as the doors opened to reveal their main room and the exit to Mount Silver inside it. There was no way for someone so crazed and clueless to miss something like this. Grabbing a full set of Pokeballs, Reno waited for whatever pulled out of his butt way Kain would evade this one.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:39 pm
The simulation as impressive as it was, still didn't keep the deranged man still. with a strut and the clicking of his heels, he burst in acting like he was in the main, room. Even a fake Sub looking directly at Kain. The dark leader would head directly, like a straight line was drawn between the two.

"Ahhh Kain how are you doi-" without a flinch, the sound of a gun would go off. "No one can push me around. Not anymore." The shiner of his pistol now clouded with smoke lays in his hand. "Oh and Reno, nice try.... but I thought I told you not to get in my way. You better make something that will actually stop me or I'm coming for you next..." Kain's words where cynical, and where the most sane things he's said so far that day. Hiss black hair would swoop past the burgundy eyes meeting the camera sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:45 pm
The doors to the room would slam shut without response from Reno, the Metal Coat and Light Clay prepared and able to easily resist the impact of any shot from Kain's gun. "Oh Kain, poor choice. Yer stuck now, and I ain't lettin' you out till you start sayin' somethin' sane. Sound good?" Reno would respond, observing Kain locked into the Super Training room. Well, he was certainly stuck now.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:03 pm
Kain began breathing like a enraged beast, "Oh, Oh hohohoho, your going to get it Reno. No one tells me what to do not anymore! You can't control me, Sub can't control, me and giritina can't control me!... or at least he shouldn't." his shoulder would fall at the thought of how much of a puppet he was to his father.

Though brief moment would pass as he lifts up facing the screen. "Well don't keep me bored, buddy." Kain said with maniacal snicker.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:16 pm
Reno would tap away at his SNAG, opening up a two way link to the Super Training room. "No one can control you? Sure looks like someone is right now." Reno quipped, watching as Kain's shoulders fell. Making the area morph, Reno would soon find something that would look intriguing to Kain. The church he had noticed in the background of Clara's picture that he knew was of Kain. All it would take now was Kain's psychoses running their course and leaving him feeling empty. The one thing he would have felt after this idea anyways.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:03 am
"No Reno. Hahahahahah. This is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ME! I've never felt this excited and empowered, is this what it feels to in rage? Its amazing!" Kain would be spurting as the walls of a church fly up behind it. His eyes where shut as he giggled not seeing his landscape, until just the slightest crack, throwing his eyes open wide.

Frozen, few would have an idea why his home has his like this, but even less would know how he would react. His eye's began to fill up in fear like a child about to watch his parents die. When his gaze turned to a closed door to his left, the tower man began to shake. The door was marked with a large cross with what looked to be the mantle of Arceus engraved in the middle. "....no...No....no" Kain began to panic, trying scratch at something to hold onto. He backed up, not slowly but quickly. Kain threw himself in the corner eyes still locked to the door. "No... NO... No Don;t come out! I didn't anything Wrong!" Kain usual calm or excited tone is replaced by a child's, terrified and captured. "No Dad I did nothing wrong! I DID NOTHING WRONG! NO!" The shaking would increase, to a twitch, than near seizure, never losing the door. "NO! I DI- ....." kains head would fall as if someone shut him off. Only a few seconds later, Kain's head would snap to the camera, eye's purple and releasing a smoke. "Reno end the simulation!" Kain's voice wasn't his but it was still in panic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:47 pm
Reno let a smile cross his face. "There we are. The mythical Giratina. Figured something like this would make ya have ta make a personal appearance." Reno spoke to the strange purple eyes, beginning to fizzle out the hologram before halting the process as it began to look less realistic. "Now, yer gonna start talkin' ta me. I want you outta my damn friend's head. You, are telling me how I do it. Or he might not end up leaving this room." The threat would be punctuated by Reno returning the hologram to a more concrete state before letting it fade again. It appeared to be a bit of a stand off.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:47 pm
"Reno please let us out, this more dangerous than you know. I'm trying to protect Kain! Don't do this!" The possessed body would slump to the floor, pulling his knee's to his chest. "You don't know what I've done to this boy. I can't let him go. I have to keep him safe." The purple eyes would tear up at the idea of leaving his companion. "I can't leave my son, it's my job to protect"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:07 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno let a smile cross his face. "There we are. The mythical Giratina. Figured something like this would make ya have ta make a personal appearance." Reno spoke to the strange purple eyes, beginning to fizzle out the hologram before halting the process as it began to look less realistic. "Now, yer gonna start talkin' ta me. I want you outta my damn friend's head. You, are telling me how I do it. Or he might not end up leaving this room." The threat would be punctuated by Reno returning the hologram to a more concrete state before letting it fade again. It appeared to be a bit of a stand off.

Darts would make his appearance then, the golden-crested hybrid entering the room without a word, his hands in the pockets of his jacket. He didn't think he needed to say how this little appearance involved him, and so he doesn't, silently staring down the possessed Kain with his red eyes.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:27 pm
Reno would smash his hand into the console, the sound of a solid thump carrying though the microphone."He doesn't need some superpowered crutch anymore! We all need crutches at some point, but he doesn't need ya anymore! So your job is over! Get the hell out!!" Reno roared into the mic, grabbing at the slider he was near to begin pushing the room back to its realistic state. Hell or high water, he was going to remove that damned spirit and let his friend choose for once in his life.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games