Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:00 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

After looking around for a moment he saw there was a fountain nearby. He rummaged a bit in his hip bag that he carried for situations like this and pulled out a clean, pastel blue cloth. The bunny walked with the flowers and the cloth to the fountain, dipped in the cloth to make it wet before wringing the worst water out of it and then he spread it on the ground before placing the flowers with the stems on them and rolling up the cloth tight around them. After that he took an elastic band from his pouch and put it tightly, without crushing the flower stems, around the bundle so the cloth wouldn’t become unwrapped. With that done he looked at it to see if there were any problems to fix before he got up and held the flowers in his arms and walked back towards the entrance of the park, not wanting to risk the wind his wings and flying would whip up.

When he passed a clearing a glint caught his attention and he looked into the direction of it. It was clearly the sun reflected off of that blade. Oleandor stopped to watch for a moment and smiled. It reminded him of one of his earlier training sessions with his father, before they went to the advanced techniques that overshadowed any kind of weapon. It brought fond memories of his childhood for sure. His eyes traveled beyond the blade to the wielder’s face and ears and tilted his head. He hadn’t been aware there was another bunny here in Soleil. Curiously, the young man walked a bit closer, though staying on a safe distance knowing weapons well, and waited to see how she would react to another lapine, if she even would notice. He wasn’t going to interrupt her training session.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Soleil] xxx

[With : Another bunny person] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller
    Quotes: xxx

Ragnarok Akumachi

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Mood: bored
With: no one
Money $200 cash
Items: cell phone, map, towel
Wearing:, a
cut tank top, .
stretch pants

She stood there for a few seconds as the blade spins in the air and then falls and as it does it spins and when it gets closer to her hand, Mizuti then turns around back flipping amd catches the blade and continues her movements of slashing, kicking, flipping. It seems like it is wierd movements but it is a self taught style she herself created. As she does these moves her movements become faster and blurry due to the fact she is now adding her super speed to the mix. After what seemed like a few minute she stops in an intimidating stance facing the tree she left her stuff next too, and then sheaths her twin blades and turns around and bows cupping her right hand over her left, towards the new Comer who watched her demonstration. "I hoped you liked my demonstration of my rabbit style. It is a self taught style to compliment my powers and abilities."

Rhun Tolihzeh

Ragnarok Akumachi

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:01 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑯тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:10 am
User Image
User Image

Seth wandered through the park as he took in every sound, scent and sight. He was clothed relatively light for the current weather, but it didn’t really bother him. He was used to the cold back home still, which was almost an unending wintery wasteland. As he walked around the magi looked at the flora around him and smiled. This place almost had some kind of magic to it. It made his body feel abuzz. Not that he was surprised, he was sensitive to energy after all. After a while he stepped off the beaten path and walked more into the growth around the park. He only did for a moment or two though, having a look at some early flowers. Once he returned to the path, he turned into the area with the playground and his eyes shone with amusement as he looked at the installments.

Not thinking twice about it he went to the nearest swing and sat down on it. It felt like an age since he lost did anything like this. He had left his violin at home, so he didn’t need to worry about damaging the instrument as he walked back a bit with the swing and kicked off so he started swinging. Once he was moving he started to move back and forth as he had always done as a younger child to make it go faster. It was somewhat quiet here, loose from a few kids who looked at him, some giggling. They didn’t seem to mind the man joining in on the fun. Of course, Seth’s youthful looks might have something to do with that. Noticing a little girl sitting by herself he stopped the swing and watched her for a bit, she looked 7 maybe 8 years old. No other kids went to her and she didn’t make any attempt to get closer.

’Perhaps she is shy.’ Seth looked at her as he thought that and then smiled getting off the swing, walking towards her. When she saw him she looked startled and stepped back. Seth stopped and knelt down to her height with a calm smile. "It’s alright, don’t worry. I’m not going to hurt you or anything. Do you want to go on the swing? I can help you." It took a moment but then she nodded slowly and Seth nodded back before getting up and offering a hand. Taking it hesitantly they both walked to the swing that the water magi had just abandoned and he held it still while she got on. "Alright, hold on tight now." He didn’t want her to fall after all. And once she seemed to be secured on the swing, Seth pushed the swing off, softly at first before he started to push her everytime the swing came back. Of course if it went too fast or if she felt scared he would slow it down.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Soleil Park playground] xxx

[With : A shy girl] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Seth Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

-

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:45 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤①③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:21 pm
User Image
                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                    ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Blue-but hopeful | I'm speaking to Nobody yet | Where am I? At the park | What am I wearing? my ootd

There goes another mistaken hope for a happy ending, there he goes again. At this point, Coralyn thought she should just give up on love all together, sitting there on a park bench with the most bitter cup of coffee she could find to try and drown pain of him leaving. It wasn't like she didn't care, but with the distance that grew between them, she saw it coming. Somehow, she had learned to recognize the patterns and disguise her fears with a little smile. Not to mention, the scare of him nearly dying. Well, at least she could rest assured that he was fine, even if he didn't see her the way he used to. But, maybe she slowly eased out of that too.

It still hurt though, it still felt like she was missing something important. She sat there quietly as the breeze blew her now, slightly overgrown hair. She pushed it back and raised her head to watch people around her, tugging her lips into a light smile before taking a sip of her coffee and instantly regretting not getting sugar. Oh well, this was after all the punishment she chose for herself.

There it was, that frown again, that deep heaviness that kept her sulking. She wished she could be feeling better now, feeling less lame than she thought of herself. Maybe even as cool as the few women doing martial arts here at the park.

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Out.Of.Crembrule.

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mood: bored
With: no one
Money $200 cash
Items: cell phone, map, towel
Wearing:, a
cut tank top, .
stretch pants

It took some time but Mizuti had a nice time running to her usual spot in the park only this time she didnt have her scimitar's and as she ran she did a cartwheel and backflip and did a running kick towards a tree kicking it once she made contact, shaking it up dropping rain drops and the like. After the kick she runs up the trunk and does a back flip off of it and continues her fast maxed martial arts. Little did she know there was someone on the other side of the tree she kicled

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:21 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
Companion: Her AI-controlled Angora Rabbit, Ryne

Housing: 1100 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Serena's Information!

"With my spells and technological mind..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Serena took a walk through the park. She had nothing better to do with her time besides lounge around at home all day long and that was starting to become tiresome for her. She wanted to stretch her legs out a bit and get some fresh air and thought that the park was a good idea. She walked through it until she reached an area where a couple of benches were and sat down on it, leaning back against the bench. "It's nice to get some fresh air once in a while. If only Cesela could of came with me"

Ryne, her pink-rounded robot companion controlled by an AI she had developed herself, was hovering alongside her as she walked through the park and sat down on the bench. She let out a few chirps and beeps before rotating around to look at Serena. "Impossible. You know that she has been very busy with her work"

Serena scratched the back of her head as she leaned back to look up towards the sky. "I know..." She really wanted to hang out with her sister as it had been a while but their schedule never seems to work out. Whenever she was free, her sister wasn't and vice versa.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there is no end to the possibilities!"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:04 pm
User Image
                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Intrigued | I'm speaking to Nobody yet | Where am I? At the park | What am I wearing? my ootd

Coralyn didn't realize when she was completely lost in her thoughts amid her people watching. She could vaguely hear people around her but she never registered anything they said or were doing at this point so when she felt the sprinkle of what seemed like dew or raindrops. She squeaked at the feeling of it touching her skin, looking startled as she tried looking up to see if it was actually raining.

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Out.Of.Crembrule.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:48 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤①⑤
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Serena found herself walking through the park, looking rather bored. She tried to get her sister to come with her but she had other plans with friends in place. She was bummed out since she hasn't had a whole lot of "sister bonding time" with her in a while. To take her mind off things, she just started to wander around until she wound up in the park. As she walked around with Ryne, she noticed that her AI-controlled robot companion was malfunctioning a bit. Thankfully, she always carries a small set of tools on her in case things like this happens. She sat under the shade of a tree and started to work on Ryne. It took her a few minutes but she managed to fix the malfunctioning parts "There you go, good as new! How do you feel?"

Ryne ran some internal diagnostics as slight chirps and beeps could be heard. After about another minute or so, she "bounced" in the air to show that everything was working properly. "There still seems to be a few errors in my code but nothing a self-repair won't fix" The AI was almost completely independent at this point. Serena developed the base code but the AI was self-learning so it was able to modify it's core systems on it's own. Not many realize but what Serena developed was a technological marvel.

Serena put her tools back into her bag and leaned back against the tree. "You'll have to handle the internal repairs yourself. You've changed and modified so much of the base code that even I have trouble understanding" She hadn't expected her self-built AI to have grown so much. From a technology standpoint, it was incredible but can also be pretty bad if in the wrong hands.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

1512 Lumiere District

┍━♫¸.•¨`♬ʕ ノ•ᴥ•ʔノ♫ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♩ヽʕ •ᴥ•ʔノ♬*`.♫━┑

Eve hummed softly as she twirled her umbrella, her adorable familiar Sheena coiled around her neck. The on and off rain of the day hadn't stopped her from taking a nice stroll around the city as she so adored days like this. Plus she had been holed up in her manor the past few days with a cold so she desperately needed to get out. So she busted out one of her favorite dresses, though mostly all of them were her favorites if she was being honest, and headed out. She stepped lightly upon the ground as she passed by people, enjoying the chatter in the air. City life was truly the best! At some point in her stroll she found herself at the entrance of the park. Watching some of the cherry blossom petals fall from the trees as she walked down the path, she lifted a hand to catch one in her palm. A soft giggle slipped past her lips as she gently clutched it in her hand. She'd seen cherry blossoms many a time but they always managed to captivate her. As she made her way further into the park, she caught movement out the corner of her eye. Looking over in that direction she noticed a girl seated underneath a tree along with a.. floating ball? Curiosity thoroughly piqued she decided to head over and introduce herself. It was always nice to make new friends after all. "Hello there~!" She called out with a grin and a light wave. "How are you doing this fine day~?"" Seeing as she was safely under the tree, Eve closed her umbrella swinging it idly as she rocked on her heels.

┕━━━━━━━• ♪ ♬ ♪ •━━━━━━━━┙

☪ With: ?? ☪ Feeling: Curious

☪ Location: Soleil Park ☪ Carrying:Umbrella

☪ Wearing: Dress, Cardigan, Boots ☪ Money: $1000

☪ ❝OOC❞:

Quote:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

"Eve"

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 5:49 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Serena had her back up against the tree as she talked to Ryne when she heard a girl's voice walk up to her. She looked off to the side and saw a girl with long, blonde hair with some sort of serpent or dragon-like creature around her neck. The girl looked great with what she was wearing so she couldn't help but stare at her for a few moments before answering her.
"Oh, hello to you too"
she said, returning the wave. "I'm doing fine, just felt like taking a walk"

Ryne let out a series of soft chirps and beeps as she hovered in the air between the two of them. "More like sulking than walking. You can't trick my sensors." She was able to keep a close monitor on Serena's vitals and such due a wristband that was on her left wrist. She was able to pick up things like feelings of distress and moments where she tells a lie.

Serena looked over towards Ryne with her arms flailing a bit. She didn't want to bother the girl with her problems especially since they were so minor and unimportant. "Ahhh why did you have to say that!? Maybe I should tweak that code of yours to regulate what you say." She knew that Ryne meant well but because she was an AI, she wouldn't hesitate to say certain things

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

1512 Lumiere District

┍━♫¸.•¨`♬ʕ ノ•ᴥ•ʔノ♫ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♩ヽʕ •ᴥ•ʔノ♬*`.♫━┑

Eve was the observant sort so she was quick to notice the girl's blatant staring. Not that she particularly minded as people's eyes and attention was something she truly could thrive off of. Soon the girl spoke up just as the blonde decided to take a seat herself. "Ah great minds seem to think alike then, I was taking a delightful little stroll around the city myself before I ended up here." Then the curious little ball spoke up, which she hadn't really expected. She honestly had thought it was a toy of some sort but instead it was some kind of robot? That was surely going to be one of the biggest questions to ask. "Oh my well aren't you a smart little thing?" she said with a soft laugh, before turning her attention to her newfound companion. "Seems your little friend can't help but spill your business hm? That's actually quite adorable." A smile tugged at her lips as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Anyways my name is Eve Morrow, and this," She reached a hand up to gently pet her familiars head. "Is my sweet little familiar Sheena." Almost as if by magic the petting as well as hearing her name caused the amphithere stirred from her nap with a soft yawn. Her wide eyes looked around as she nuzzled against her owner's cheek. Eve giggled and pressed a kiss to Sheena's head, always happy to give love and affection to her precious familiar."It's quite lovely to meet you...?" Her words trailed off as she waited for the other girl to introduce herself.

┕━━━━━━━• ♪ ♬ ♪ •━━━━━━━━┙

☪ With: ?? ☪ Feeling: Curious

☪ Location: Soleil Park ☪ Carrying:Umbrella

☪ Wearing: Dress, Cardigan, Boots ☪ Money: $1000

☪ ❝OOC❞:

Quote:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

"Eve"

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

● Uptown Soleil