Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:35 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Wow, it's like Chiyo and Iris have dissapeared from all existence, must explain for lost time. whee Don't worry Sneeze, i won't control Chiyo at all.]]

After they had a cane fitted to Chiyo's height, Iris helped Chiyo practice walking some more. After they had done that for awhile, Iris decided that they should get something to eat, so that Chiyo could replenish her strength. Iris took her to a sit down restraunt, her family's money was auite large on both sides. Iris order her usually cashsu (sp?) chicken and Chyio got...(whatever she wants, how the hell should i know?). "So, what's the first thing your going to do once you can walk right?" Iris asked.

"Me?" Chiyo asked. "Well, I want to take Sabu into my arms and give him the longest, most romatic kiss he's ever had. After that, I really need to learn a bit of taijutsu." She laughed emphaticly.
"That sounds like you've been planning this for awhile," Iris said with a smile as she laced her fingers together and placed her chin on her fingers. (i don't know a better way to decribe the action). "Has he,..perposed?"

"Unfortunatly no, but he hasn't because he always felt it was his fault that I was paralized. He felt like he didn't deserve me. Truth is, I'm not sure I deserve him. He's such a kind hearted man." Chiyo said wistfully.
"Why would he think himself responsible?" Iris ask. "Or is that a little too personal?"

Chiyo sighed and swirled her tea. "It's alright, I can talk about it. Went we were genins, Sabu and our other teammember...Muuga..." She choked out the name, but smile weakly and continued. "Those two sparred all the time. They were rivals. One night, we caught Muuga practicing a forbbiden justsu. Sabu tried to stop him, but he was too strong. He broke a tree and it fell on me, breaking my back. Muuga escaped, and we never saw him again. Sabu blames himself for not stopping him then."
Chiyo sipped her tea slowly.

((In the previous RP, Sabu finally killed Muuga. He never told Chiyo though.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:46 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
When the other guy on her side dissapeared, Mai found herself surrounded by unfriendles. Hefting Zasumaru, she stared them down. "Stay back. I'll take you all on if you want, that seems to be the way you cowards fight."
"Do not spot such non-sense," Raith said from behind Mai, wearing his cloak holding her large sword back with two fingers. "You realize that they are in no shape to fight you or anyone, that one has a broken arm and like that boy said before he left, internal organ damage. And the other is to hurt and worn out to do anything to you. And i really hope that other boy doesn't have what i think he has on his neck. As for the other girl, i don't care, this fight is over, and you are all going to the hosiptal, now." As Raith said this, his face was a serious as one could possibly be.

[[If this makes anyone angry, i'll just delete it, but the fight seemed over anyway, it would have been pointless to the story for the battered genins to fight anymore sweatdrop ]]
Mai glanced up at the man furiously. "Who are you to stop this fight?"
After a few moments staring, she lowered Zasumaru and sniffed loudly. "Fine."
"Good choice," Raith said as his hidden hand put away a kuani. "Now, we need some transportation, because that one boy should not be moving at all, step back," Raith said as he bit his thumb and made a string of hand seals, and put his hand to the ground. "Summon ninjutsu!" Raith cried as the runes spread out, and in a poof of smoke, a large crocodile appeared, at least 2 times the size of an average one. (the average is ~16-20 feet for a big croc. snout to tail tip) But it had a wide scaled back that extended past the rest of his body, like armor. Though it also seemed to be able to be used as a platform. "What the hell did you call me here for?" The crocidile said to Raith, "There's no fight here!" "I need stable trasportation for 3 or 4 heavily injured genins." "Whatever, just don't get a whole bunch of blood on my scales." "Sure," Raith said as he walked over the Daisuke, who was in the worst condition and said to Mai, "You, girl, help me with this one, i need to move him without disturbing his position, you grab his legs."
Flashing a look of distaste, Mai did as she was told. She was sure not to get any blood on her. Still, she didn't want anyone's death on her hands, no matter how she felt about them.

((If you remember, Mai has a serious fear of touching blood. No one know this though. ;p ))
[[oh, Raith is very intuitive, he's learned to read people like books.]] "Get over it kid," Raith said as he and Mai finished putting Daisuke gentally onto the summon's large plated back and Raith started toward Kenji, who he remembered from earlier that day. He said over his houlder to Mai, "There are much worse things than a strangers blood on your hands. When he got to Kenji, he squatted down and looked at him. "Not so smart mouthed after you got your a** handed to you by that weird a** kid. So, can you walk? Or do we have to move you?"  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:56 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
When the other guy on her side dissapeared, Mai found herself surrounded by unfriendles. Hefting Zasumaru, she stared them down. "Stay back. I'll take you all on if you want, that seems to be the way you cowards fight."
"Do not spot such non-sense," Raith said from behind Mai, wearing his cloak holding her large sword back with two fingers. "You realize that they are in no shape to fight you or anyone, that one has a broken arm and like that boy said before he left, internal organ damage. And the other is to hurt and worn out to do anything to you. And i really hope that other boy doesn't have what i think he has on his neck. As for the other girl, i don't care, this fight is over, and you are all going to the hosiptal, now." As Raith said this, his face was a serious as one could possibly be.

[[If this makes anyone angry, i'll just delete it, but the fight seemed over anyway, it would have been pointless to the story for the battered genins to fight anymore sweatdrop ]]
Mai glanced up at the man furiously. "Who are you to stop this fight?"
After a few moments staring, she lowered Zasumaru and sniffed loudly. "Fine."
"Good choice," Raith said as his hidden hand put away a kuani. "Now, we need some transportation, because that one boy should not be moving at all, step back," Raith said as he bit his thumb and made a string of hand seals, and put his hand to the ground. "Summon ninjutsu!" Raith cried as the runes spread out, and in a poof of smoke, a large crocodile appeared, at least 2 times the size of an average one. (the average is ~16-20 feet for a big croc. snout to tail tip) But it had a wide scaled back that extended past the rest of his body, like armor. Though it also seemed to be able to be used as a platform. "What the hell did you call me here for?" The crocidile said to Raith, "There's no fight here!" "I need stable trasportation for 3 or 4 heavily injured genins." "Whatever, just don't get a whole bunch of blood on my scales." "Sure," Raith said as he walked over the Daisuke, who was in the worst condition and said to Mai, "You, girl, help me with this one, i need to move him without disturbing his position, you grab his legs."
Flashing a look of distaste, Mai did as she was told. She was sure not to get any blood on her. Still, she didn't want anyone's death on her hands, no matter how she felt about them.

((If you remember, Mai has a serious fear of touching blood. No one know this though. ;p ))
[[oh, Raith is very intuitive, he's learned to read people like books.]] "Get over it kid," Raith said as he and Mai finished putting Daisuke gentally onto the summon's large plated back and Raith started toward Kenji, who he remembered from earlier that day. He said over his houlder to Mai, "There are much worse things than a strangers blood on your hands. When he got to Kenji, he squatted down and looked at him. "Not so smart mouthed after you got your a** handed to you by that weird a** kid. So, can you walk? Or do we have to move you?"

Mai remained quiet, but inside she fumed. He had no idea how she felt about blood...
Never good at masking her emotions, waves of her anger seem to waft off her.

((I also had a reply on the bottom of the last page, you might have missed it.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:02 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Wow, it's like Chiyo and Iris have dissapeared from all existence, must explain for lost time. whee Don't worry Sneeze, i won't control Chiyo at all.]]

After they had a cane fitted to Chiyo's height, Iris helped Chiyo practice walking some more. After they had done that for awhile, Iris decided that they should get something to eat, so that Chiyo could replenish her strength. Iris took her to a sit down restraunt, her family's money was auite large on both sides. Iris order her usually cashsu (sp?) chicken and Chyio got...(whatever she wants, how the hell should i know?). "So, what's the first thing your going to do once you can walk right?" Iris asked.

"Me?" Chiyo asked. "Well, I want to take Sabu into my arms and give him the longest, most romatic kiss he's ever had. After that, I really need to learn a bit of taijutsu." She laughed emphaticly.
"That sounds like you've been planning this for awhile," Iris said with a smile as she laced her fingers together and placed her chin on her fingers. (i don't know a better way to decribe the action). "Has he,..perposed?"

"Unfortunatly no, but he hasn't because he always felt it was his fault that I was paralized. He felt like he didn't deserve me. Truth is, I'm not sure I deserve him. He's such a kind hearted man." Chiyo said wistfully.
"Why would he think himself responsible?" Iris ask. "Or is that a little too personal?"

Chiyo sighed and swirled her tea. "It's alright, I can talk about it. Went we were genins, Sabu and our other teammember...Muuga..." She choked out the name, but smile weakly and continued. "Those two sparred all the time. They were rivals. One night, we caught Muuga practicing a forbbiden justsu. Sabu tried to stop him, but he was too strong. He broke a tree and it fell on me, breaking my back. Muuga escaped, and we never saw him again. Sabu blames himself for not stopping him then."

"What tangled webs we mortals weave huh?" Iris said. "When i was first made a genin, i was teamed with Raith, though i know that he was actually a high elite chuunin on the brink of becoming a jounin, but for some reason, he was demoted and sent back to basic training, he's never spoke of the reason why, but i could always tell our sensei was nervous around him though. But our third teammate, a ninja from the Tao clan by the name of Eiju, Raith never even spoke his name, ever, as if it was painful to utter the word. He was kind of the odd man out, he was an all around suburb ninja, but never exelled like Raith did, which always made him angry. I don't know what happened, but at one point, he just dissapeared, but then he came back over 5 years ago, with more power than i had thought he had in him to bring out. But he had become curpt as well, and in a fight, Raith bested him, but they both lost their eyes in the match, and Raith took Eiju's. But Eiju dissapeared again, along with Raith's eyes, so i guess he's still out there, looking for revenge. Raith says he gave him too much of a chance to repent, and that's why he even lived, if he does appear again, I would hope that i am not around to see what Raith does to him."  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:08 pm
Dragon Sneeze

[[Mai remained quiet, but inside she fumed. He had no idea how she felt about blood...

((I also had a reply on the bottom of the last page, you might have missed it.))]]
[[((oh, i saw it)) she has no idea man, he may not be afriad of blood, but his comment should have given it away, "There are worse things than having a stranger's blood staining your hands." Or did you not read the really long post i did? I know it's kind of long, stare but it really gets thye story twist for Rio's family going. 3nodding ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:08 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"What tangled webs we mortals weave huh?" Iris said. "When i was first made a genin, i was teamed with Raith, though i know that he was actually a high elite chuunin on the brink of becoming a jounin, but for some reason, he was demoted and sent back to basic training, he's never spoke of the reason why, but i could always tell our sensei was nervous around him though. But our third teammate, a ninja from the Tao clan by the name of Eiju, Raith never even spoke his name, ever, as if it was painful to utter the word. He was kind of the odd man out, he was an all around suburb ninja, but never exelled like Raith did, which always made him angry. I don't know what happened, but at one point, he just dissapeared, but then he came back over 5 years ago, with more power than i had thought he had in him to bring out. But he had become curpt as well, and in a fight, Raith bested him, but they both lost their eyes in the match, and Raith took Eiju's. But Eiju dissapeared again, along with Raith's eyes, so i guess he's still out there, looking for revenge. Raith says he gave him too much of a chance to repent, and that's why he even lived, if he does appear again, I would hope that i am not around to see what Raith does to him."

Chiyo nodded knowingly. "Infighting between teams seems to be getting all the more common it seems. How unfortunate. Have you heard about that Konoha team, the one under Kakashi?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:09 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

[[Mai remained quiet, but inside she fumed. He had no idea how she felt about blood...

((I also had a reply on the bottom of the last page, you might have missed it.))]]
[[((oh, i saw it)) she has no idea man, he may not be afriad of blood, but his comment should have given it away, "There are worse things than having a stranger's blood staining your hands." Or did you not read the really long post i did? I know it's kind of long, stare but it really gets thye story twist for Rio's family going. 3nodding ]]

((I always read every post. ;p I'm the RP fact checker after all. Mai's just a hothead. ;p))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Chiyo nodded knowingly. "Infighting between teams seems to be getting all the more common it seems. How unfortunate. Have you heard about that Konoha team, the one under Kakashi?"
"Yes, all to unfortunately, Raith was particually disgusted with the actions of the Uchiha on the team. Touched a vein i guess, but i was interested to here that Kakashi even took a team. Raith also said something about the "dunce" of the team being very important for some reason, he never elaberated."  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:14 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((I always read every post. ;p I'm the RP fact checker after all. Mai's just a hothead. ;p))
[[kinda like a young Tsunade huh? xd ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:15 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

[[kinda like a young Tsunade huh? xd ]]

((Perhaps. XD ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:17 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"Yes, all to unfortunately, Raith was particually disgusted with the actions of the Uchiha on the team. Touched a vein i guess, but i was interested to here that Kakashi even took a team. Raith also said something about the "dunce" of the team being very important for some reason, he never elaberated."

"I've heard a few rumors about him as well." Chiyo said folding her hands. "Nothing concrete though. I think his name is Naruto..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:29 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"I've heard a few rumors about him as well." Chiyo said folding her hands. "Nothing concrete though. I think his name is Naruto..."
Iris finished her dinner and said, "Maybe i can get Raith to tell me about it, he has many contacts that even both our towns do not, it's scary how much he knows sometimes. We might want to get going, before it gets to late. You need to rest for your legs to recover as well."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:33 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Iris finished her dinner and said, "Maybe i can get Raith to tell me about it, he has many contacts that even both our towns do not, it's scary how much he knows sometimes. We might want to get going, before it gets to late. You need to rest for your legs to recover as well."

Chiyo slowly stood. "Yes, lets."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:36 pm
[[g2g2 bed man, sorry, if you want to dictate any "trip home" post, that's fine]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:47 pm
Daisuke landed on the numbing clod of the snow and drifted into a deep slumber.
A bright light was approaching him and all around him was darkness.
"Am...i dead?" He chuckled.
He was fine in here....no damage....but what had Shinji said about internal organs?
The light grew brighter and slowly took the form of a small sun.
3 black dogs swirled around in it centred around a fourth stationary.
He finally realised what it was after a few minutes.
It was an eye.
"The...sharingan?" He gulped.
"Why do i always have insane dreams?" He moaned looking at it.
Then a loud booming voice erupted from with in it.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???? YOUR NO UCHIHA!!!!!! YOUR A WASTE OF BLOOD AND GUTS!!!!!! YOU PATHETIC LITTLE WUSSS GODAMMIT, GET YOUR a** BACK UP AND WORK FOR STRENGTH GODAMMMIT. YOU SHOULD BE GOAMN GREATFUL YOUR NOT GODAMN DEAD GODAMN IT!" IT BLASTED.
It then blasted light into his eyes temporarily blinding him and knocking him down.
It vanished and his eyes opened in the cold snowy land.
"What the hell....was that?" He croaked.
He tried sitting but felt his stomach lurch.
"Move around and you'll die" Echoed his old friends ********..."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games