Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:15 pm
Suyuri watched him for a moment before perking up and jumping to her feet, her tail swaying lightly at what he said. Following Malequer, she smiled at him, "Alright."
Then hearing what he said next, he blinked and looked surprised, "You will?" Thinking of learning to hunt made her perk up even more, "This will be fun!" she laughed and trotted at his side.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:36 pm
Malequer nodded, sighing silently in his mind. Why are you doing this..? You sure have a soft spot for pups.
He began to make his way down the stream in hopes to find the deer soon. He walked carefully, trying not to disturb the silence. It was especially difficult for him to hunt due to his noticable red and white fur, but he had his techniques.
Malequer stopped, overwhelmed by the scents of multiple deer grazing nearby. 'Here..' he said to Suyuri using telepathy, creeping over to a bush and looking through its branches to spot the deer that had gathered just before them. One of them sensed danger and lifted its head, standing still and using only its senses to target its predators. Malequer watched this deer and looked to see if the others were responding to its actions. He knew he must make his move now.. before they would flee. 'Watch carefully.. if you wish' he told Suyuri, his eyes locked on to a deer that seemed to be least wary of his presence.

applz

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:20 pm
Suyuri strolled by Malequer's side, her ears trying to listen for deer as her nose twitched constantly from their smell. Watching the enviroment, she perked up hearing his voice in her head. Turning to him she stood still mimicking his movements so she wouldn't scare the deer off. Listening to his words she nodded and watched him closely. Her tail standing straight out and her ears lowered down in consintration as she looked over the deer, seeing them ready to run from any noise.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:50 am
Beebee's ears perked up as she heard something, like crashing water. She ran towards the source of the noise and stopped when she saw the nwaterfall, with wolves all around it and a river leading away. She stepped forwards and was almsot knocked over by a pup running past. "Watch it!" She snarled, before padding over to the waters edge and beginning to drink.  

Miafluff

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:49 pm
-Kiros had gotten a stroke of luck when he made his way to the waters edge after he had avoided the hunting wolves to keep from scaring off thier prey. A fawn had been seperated from its mother by the strong current. This was'nt surprising. The deer had to cross the rapids of this river every year during their migration and a few were always lost. He was'nt particularly hungry,and he did'nt feel the urge to try his luck with the mother that was currently bounding toward her fawn,whose legs were still too short to reach the bottom. His head lowered once again to drink from the waters edge while his nerves calmed themselves.-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:54 pm
A small figure stared into the clear water of the lake, the loud rush of the Waterfall. Her lavender fur shiften as her fur trembled. The light shower of water dampened her fur, and cooled off the air. It was wonderfull, lifting her tail, she slowly wagged its elegant form from side, to side. It was great.

"Finaly...I'm away from...everyone!"

She released a laugh, her ears perked up, pointing straight up in the air. The sound of water was relaxing, staring at her reflection, she jumped up, her tail raised high in the air. Never before she had seen her reflection before, she bared her white fangs at the figure and pawed at the water curiously.

Flaydra

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:03 pm
A dark form wisped out of the trees and slipped up to the edge of the cliff from which a great waterfall spilled. Just below him, Eiwen could make out a vague shape that seemed to be that of a wolf, but the colors were wrong; purple and yellow. 'Odd, I've never seen those colors on a wolf before. The mist at the bottom of the falls obscured his vision too much so he couldn't be sure he'd actually seen a wolf or not, so he went around to the path that led to the bottom of the falls. 'If anything I'll maybe find a fish or two down there. My eyes were probably just playing tricks with me.' But as he rounded the last grouping of trees he stopped short. There was no doubt a wolf down here. The small she-wolf was vainly looking at her own reflection in a calm pool set off from the falls where she pranched back and forth, swishing her fluffy tail extravagantly.
'Am I interumpting anything?' He walked forth from the trees, trotting briskly up to the young wolf. How frail all these females look.... Some of the spray from the falls settled on his fur, dampening his black coat. He swished his own tail widly in self pleasure at the tingling feeling the water left, the white tip swaying back and forth rhythmically as was typical of him. He cocked his head and flicked his white-tipped ears quizzically as he sized up the she-wolf.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:41 am
The pup flinched and stared back at him with wide eyes, the dark wolf was unexpected. She had not hurd the wolf descend, or even pass through the forest. Her tail slid between her legs and she lowered herself to the ground.

"N-no...your not interupting anything..."

She lowered her gaze, ears pressing back against her head, the yellow spots beneath her eyes faded with the change of emotion. What did this wolf want? She didnt nothing anyway...The small wolf watched as the male infront of her twitched at the feeling of the fresh water. What was up with him? Why was he bothering her? She was far to young to be so far away from the den but...she was so curious...tired of bieng hidden away from the world.

Flaydra

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:59 am
Meena noticed the fea and started walking towards her then stoped when she saw the male she had seen him before but couldn't place him. She slowly walked towards them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:17 pm
Eiwen watched as the small she-wolf sank into a submissive position. 'Interesting, have I frightened you?' He shook himself and then walked up to her, rubbing again her reasuringly. 'Sorry, didn't mean to.... I've just been curious what other wolves are around here.' She quivered as he stood close enough to her that she could feel his warmth. 'You're so skiddish. I wonder, are you new here?' Meanwhile Eiwen also felt the presence of another she-wolf, but she hadn't yet shown herself, so he let it be for the moment.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Flaydra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:22 pm
"No, i'm not new...I just wasnt allowed to stray far from the den...I'm three years...so I'm not that new...Still just a pup...well thats what my mother says...She's not happy with me because I want to be a shaman...she said she would rather have me fight..."

She grumbled and slid her tail out from between her legs and stared up at the male wolf, he seemed gentle, she stood up a bit and tilted her head to the side, he was so big, the hear radiated from his fur, it was comforting. Cause she didnt know werre she was, but, it didnt matter she wanted to explore...

"This is my first time out of the den...its nice out here. I saw my reflection for my first time...I think I know why my mother doesnt let me go to far...I'm not a normal colour.."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:32 pm
'It is a rather odd for a wolf, but that gives you charater. You'll need to want out for danger though, you're so easy to spot from a distance....' Eiwen walked over to the river and lapped up soem water, the cool liquid soothing his parched throat. A few small salmon were swimming in the isolated pool off to the side of the waterfall. He trotted over and sat to stare at the fish circling in the water. 'I agree that your mother should have been wary with you being outside the den when you're still so small. However, I admire your courage and will for freedom. Powerful curiousity is a common trait among young wolves, but not all are careful enough that they avoid trouble.' Eiwen lolled onto his side and stretched, his paws upsetting the stillness of the pool and sending ripples. The fish darted away as they noticed him. 'Oh well....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:38 pm
Then she flatened her ears and noticed he looked like Kiros. She walked closer and whined timidly "hi"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:44 pm
((Sorry shatira, cant reply to 1 liners and I dont plan to.))

Her ears twitched and looked into the water, what werre those things. She had never seen them before, when he swatted the water she released a laugh, they looked so funny, she jumped back and bit her fail. It had startled her, she yelped and released her grip on her tail.

"Ow...hehe...Well anyway, what werre those things swimming in the water?"

She placed a paw to her tail and straightened out the strans of fur. What he said about her made her proud, well anything like this made her proud, as for courage she had none. Everything startled her.

"I'm not that couragous, my tail even scares me...I just wanted to get away, I can see the waterfall from the den...But, anyway...are my colours realy that bad? Am I realy in a risk of danger?"

Flaydra

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:56 pm
'You wouldn't be at risk if only you didn't wander around by yourself. I think you don't give yourself enough credit; you had enough courage to leave the den and come out into the open....' He wondered at how much this pup must have been sheltered, she didn't even know what fish were. 'So have you never even seen fish before?' Eiwen rolled back upright and crouched down. As the startled fish turned back towards the pool, he pounced and caught up a medium-sized salmon in his jaws. 'Care to try?' The she-wolf gave him a strangely startled look as if she'd never seen another wolf hunt before, perhaps she never had....  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games