Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:01 pm
Ka laughed and smiled "Ok I won't" Meena smiled and looked at Pakak. "If that is what Ka wishes. I leave the choice up to him." Ka looked at Pakak and shook his head. "I'm not hungery and no offence to you but I would wish to stay close to Ainu." Ka licked Ainu's ear and hopped off her back."I would love to meet your brothers. Even if it is in a fight." Meena stood and walked over to Ainu. "Ka has really taken a likeing to you." she turned to Pakak "And you"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:09 pm
Pakak wags his tail and hearing their answer he waits for Ainu to answer. Pakak plays with Ka and wrestles with Meena.  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 pm
"I'm home and brought a new member to the pack." Pakak noticed eveyone seemed to of gone of except for Meena and Ka.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:05 pm
~ Neve ~

The she-wolf looked at the two others that were inside the den. She gave out a small sigh of relief at the number of wolves. There had been others, her nose could detect them, but otherwise, there was no sign of any life other than the four of them.
"U-um..." 'Don't be so nervous...' "I'm...Neve..." Neve's voice shook slightly, and she kept her head bowed with her ears flattened. She wanted to look helpless, just in case the wolves saw her as a threat in their domain.

The Plastic Cookie

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:10 pm
"Stop worrying!" Pakak snapped. "People will walk all over you if you act so helpless!" He sighs. "I guess you can't help it, sorry." Now Pakak feels bad for disrespecting his new friend and humiliating her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:22 pm
~ Neve ~

Startled, Neve flinches away from Pakak's voice. Her eyes are downcast, and the gray markings actually begin to emit a soft dim light. 'I'm sorry I'm a disappointment to you, Pakak'. The she-wolf thinks, backing away towards the entrance behind her. "I've wasted your time..." she murmurs, and then turns, sprinting away from the den.
'To the ocean...' the she-wolf thinks. 'I won't be accepted...what was I thinking...they'll think I'm so helpless...too helpless to even be of any help at all! Pakak figured that out a few moments in...' her orbs stay on the path ahead of her unwaveringly. The flowing of water meets her ears, as well as the salty air. The she-wolf sits down, looking out over the cliff to the water below.

The Plastic Cookie

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:36 pm
'I mustn't chase after her, she must figure this out on her own.' Pakak smiles 'She'll know when it's time to come back, she can't stay alone forever.' He goes to the others lying down to nap waiting for Neve to come sleep withthe rest, until she cools off regaining strength, hope, and courage to be accepted and to be accepting. "She'll come back," He murmured. "And when she does she'll find her place.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:02 am
Ainu shifted from paw to paw as she looked at the napping wolf. It would be unkind to wake him, but after some thought, she realized that she needed to know what he was going to say. "I am ready to hear your news, Pakak."  

Major_Expendable

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Pakak yawned in restlessness. "Your brother while fighting the leader of another pack triumphed vitoriously." He yawned again and sount more sleepily and started to murmur. "He died when the leader was killed because the rest of the pack played dirty and attacked them..." Pakak didn't realise what he just said and why he said it andhe felt her sadness and meloncholy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:00 pm
Ainu was quiet for a moment. "At least he was fighting when he died." Her smile was sad as she continued. "He would have wanted it that way." She suddenly brightened, her usual levity returning. "Thank you for telling me. Now, at least, I do not have to worry for him." Turning away, she trotted off to look for her new pack, a new lightness in her step.  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:33 pm
Meena looked down at the ground. Ka looked at Ainu adn whimpered. Meena licked Ka's ear and walked towards Neve. "Neve? You didn't waste our time hunny. Come on back." Meena trodded and stopped in front of Neve.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:56 am
Ainu trotted out of the den to find both Meena and Ka standing just outside. "Ah, there you two are. I was about to look for you." Her smile faltered when she noticed the serious air about the two. "What's wrong? Do I have some rabbit in my teeth?"  

Major_Expendable

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:06 am
< < Another OOC I will delete after it's been read. Neve is by the ocean now. > >

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:42 am
Ka shook his head and meena smiled "Nope. you have no rabbit in your teeth. So what's up? where do you want to go?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:17 pm
Aelle walked cautiously into the den, and approached the other wolves. She was starving, and thought she had smelled rabbit. I wonder where the rabbit went, she thought to herself. I guess I"ll stay here anyway though. I'm too tired to go hunting again, and besides, it's not like I can catch anything. And she was correct in that assessment. She had been barely surviving on field mice for the last two months, and her ribs were starting to show through her fur, which was gone in several places, but starting to grow back, slowly. And so she lay down to rest.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff