Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:34 pm
Tomasu Katzumi
Wooo! I have 24 packs of Oriental flavoured Ramen and 24 packs of Chicken flavoured Ramen!

I wanna try the new naruto cup ramen sooo badly.

oh, you're on page 150! yayness!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:34 pm
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi
I think its safe to say we all do.

trying for a kitty set? your outfit looks pretty cute...

Thank you. 3nodding But I dont know if i'm gonna get the boots and claws. I need to get a Nitemare Collar next.

*Makes a V sign* Hehehe..... VICTORY IS MINE! And so is that mask.  

Junsei Zaigou

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:35 pm
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi
Wooo! I have 24 packs of Oriental flavoured Ramen and 24 packs of Chicken flavoured Ramen!

I wanna try the new naruto cup ramen sooo badly.

oh, you're on page 150! yayness!
I know so do I!!! But are they even sending it to America? :/ They might when Naruto starts airing on Fox and getting popular but that'll be crappily dubbed and blah blah blah.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:35 pm
Tomasu Katzumi
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi

Thank you. 3nodding But I dont know if i'm gonna get the boots and claws. I need to get a Nitemare Collar next.

lol... wonder what ya get?

yeah, I got a kitty set somewhere around here... used to wear it alot til I got a ninja headband... can't wear kitty ears and that at the same time crying  

shinimegami42

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:36 pm
I'd like to thank Heluma  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:37 pm
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi

yeah, I got a kitty set somewhere around here... used to wear it alot til I got a ninja headband... can't wear kitty ears and that at the same time crying
I know!!! That made me so sad. I had a fox set and I got my Naruto headband (Still in my inventory) and couldnt wear it... I ended up wearing the Naruto headband and selling the fox set but now I'm a kitty and thats more fun to be then a Ninja.  

Junsei Zaigou

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:39 pm
Tomasu Katzumi
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi

I know!!! That made me so sad. I had a fox set and I got my Naruto headband (Still in my inventory) and couldnt wear it... I ended up wearing the Naruto headband and selling the fox set but now I'm a kitty and thats more fun to be then a Ninja.

I think ninja's more fun. I'm trying to look kinda like a jounin... but it doesn't work for girls, don't have the blue flame sandals, or some of the other stuffs I'd use if I were a guy for this. so... I'm a semi-jounin with a foxy-tail I stole from my other account who had a fox set.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:40 pm
*glares at all the peoples that dissappeared suddenly*  

shinimegami42

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:41 pm
Rawr ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:41 pm
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi

I think ninja's more fun. I'm trying to look kinda like a jounin... but it doesn't work for girls, don't have the blue flame sandals, or some of the other stuffs I'd use if I were a guy for this. so... I'm a semi-jounin with a foxy-tail I stole from my other account who had a fox set.

I think it looks good. But what I really wanna see is a avatar that looks like Kurenai, you dont see any of those around and Kurenai is cool. So is Asuma though...  

Junsei Zaigou

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:42 pm
Sylfer
Rawr ;D

Pancakes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:43 pm
Anyway my Naruto is done downloading so i'm gonna go watch it cause its much more fun to watch it then talk to you and you know it!  

Junsei Zaigou

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:45 pm
Pish I already saw the ep the minute it came out I was all downloading it ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:46 pm
Tomasu Katzumi
Anyway my Naruto is done downloading so i'm gonna go watch it cause its much more fun to watch it then talk to you and you know it!

aww... I feel sooo sad, lol.

laters, have fun with that.  

shinimegami42

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:48 pm
Allright Im going AFK to go play priston tale ;D  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games