Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:25 pm
Carthson Blikk
Games I want to see for star wars:

An RPG for the GCW era

A sequel to republic commando

POV of a storm trooper with COD4 like campaign, only...ya know..star warsy and all that razz

a new flight sim for the next gen consoles.

you know what would be great but will probably never happen? GTA: Coruscant rofl
The StarWars COD4... that idea has some merit, it wouldn't be bad, I give it that.

BUT, I still have to go with the MMO Legacy era as my biggest SW gaming wish.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 pm
the battle front for psp i heard was good  

alexthegreat56204

Lecalli

Bright Star

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:14 am
Yeah, Battlefront 2 for the PSP is super fantastical!

I'm also impatiently waiting for The Force Unleashed to make it's way to my Wii. I'm gonna kick so much Jedi a**.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:27 am
Ugh... Battlefront.

Will Lucasarts please make something besides a Battlefield 1942 knock-off and a Jedi running around kicking serious butt?

I miss the Lucasarts games of 90s: X-wing, TIE Fighter, Dark Forces. Those were great games.  

stellarmagic

Lecalli

Bright Star

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:01 pm
Dark Forces is really good. I haven't thought about it in ages though  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:42 pm
stellarmagic
Ugh... Battlefront.

Will Lucasarts please make something besides a Battlefield 1942 knock-off and a Jedi running around kicking serious butt?

I miss the Lucasarts games of 90s: X-wing, TIE Fighter, Dark Forces. Those were great games.
I liked Darkforces cause it was like Duke Nukem. At least, the gameplay was the same.

Rogue Squadron will always hold a place in my heart.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:02 pm
Saga Edition's "Threats of the Galaxy" comes out tomorrow. Its gonna be something akin to D&D's Monster manual in that it will have various monsters, aliens, and opponents from across the Star Wars Galaxy.
Gonna check it out when I get a chance and see how it stacks up compared to their past works.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:20 pm
what system is it coming out on?  

Lecalli

Bright Star

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:00 pm
*blink blink*
Um, its the book kind of system.

Regardless, I give it two thumbs up. Its got Monsters, droids, and generic NPC's you can drop in everywhere and anywhere with a little adjustment or tweek. Plus classic characters like Talon Karrde, Guri, Jango Fett, Darth Maul, and Bail Organa all are statted up and ready to use as guest stars. Its almost like a Monster Manual except theres loads of stuff in here for players as well. Things like pictures that can be used for your PC's (Scanner requred first) New Talents including the Merc Talent tree for the soldier class, new feats, a few new weapons and ships, even a host of new tech gear for slicers which is excellent.
If you cant find some use out of this book, you probably shouldnt be playing the game.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:44 pm
Cale Darksun
*blink blink*
Um, its the book kind of system.

Regardless, I give it two thumbs up. Its got Monsters, droids, and generic NPC's you can drop in everywhere and anywhere with a little adjustment or tweek. Plus classic characters like Talon Karrde, Guri, Jango Fett, Darth Maul, and Bail Organa all are statted up and ready to use as guest stars. Its almost like a Monster Manual except theres loads of stuff in here for players as well. Things like pictures that can be used for your PC's (Scanner requred first) New Talents including the Merc Talent tree for the soldier class, new feats, a few new weapons and ships, even a host of new tech gear for slicers which is excellent.
If you cant find some use out of this book, you probably shouldnt be playing the game.

OH!!

*smacks head*

...duh.  

Lecalli

Bright Star

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200

wafl_boy9000

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:42 pm
I think the Battlefront games are the best especially II. I've racked up so many player points that I'm ranked as a general. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:20 pm
Speaking of Dark Forces, does anyone know how I can get it/ get it to work on my DOS emulator?  

Rendin Verta

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:44 pm
Carthson Blikk
Speaking of Dark Forces, does anyone know how I can get it/ get it to work on my DOS emulator?

Unfortunately, I don't have the tech knowledge to answer that question. Still, I fondly remember Dark Forces. Good times there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:36 pm
Carthson Blikk
I own it for the PS  

Kiraketsu

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:29 am
Kiraketsu
Carthson Blikk
I own it for the PS

That's nice, however not what I was inquiring.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games