Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:22 pm
((Let's not ninja ))

Sira looked up at the sun which was now high in the sky. He grunted and covered his nose. The smell of blood had been disturbing his nose all day. "What is that smell?" He muttered following the scent, he covered his nose again as the scent grew stronger. He looked around notiv=cing that he had approached the training grounds. "Either someones hurt or..." He paused with no other explanation.

(Sorry i haven't been on, i was in the country all weekend.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:25 pm
((awww i was hoping to torture u crying oh well. Also kool wered ya go to?))

Sero stared at the training grounds below him. He saw two people, a guy and a girl. "Wonder if they're the ones who are causing the blood mist." Sero tried to listen in on what they were saying.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:38 pm
((Liechfield, Kentucky))

Sira looked over at the two in the midst of the mist. He recognized Nanaka by her distinct pink hair but wasn't sure who the boy was. He took his hand off of his nose after a minute, seeing it as useless to try and block out the smell of blood. It hung to heavy in the air to not smell it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:51 pm
((HOLY s**t thats were i went 2. I went to the lake near there and stayed at the oh so crappy Country Inn...it was crappy. Anyway wat did u do there?))

Sero saw out of the side of his eye Sira. He jumped over there as quietly as possible. He landed next to Sira. "Hey, you know whats going on? Looks like they're about to fight or something." He noticed that the girl had a mechanical ear. Man I wonder what happened to her?Sero continued to look over there, waiting for something to happen.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:15 pm
((now ya piss me off by RP-ing with out me! D< grrr...))

Fuyu's eyes grew somewhat wide as she stepped into the mist. It reaked of blood. "This is disgusting... was there a homicide?" She thought outloud, trying to find Sero. "Sero!? Where are you?" She called out covering her nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:17 pm
((went to a parade))

"Not sure, I just got here myself." Sira replied as he looked over at Nanaka and Dokuto. He had strangely enough gotten used to the thick mist of blood hanging the air. Though the smell of blood made him flinch as he thought about Ai. 'Damn I hate this smell.. I'm guessing the source is that guy...' He thought looking closely at Dokuto.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:27 pm
"Well I'm sensing a mass amount of chakra from that guy. I wonder what he's doing here. Hey I'll be right back I lost Fuyu in the mist." Sero jumped out of the tree's and into the sky. He started to look around for Fuyu. He found her a few feet away and landed next. "Ok found ya'."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:29 pm
Not knowing who it was, Fuyu turned and punched Sero in the face, sending him flying into a tree. Once she hit him, she realized who it was immediatly. "Sorry Sero-kun..." Fuyu stammered as she saw his shadow get up. "You should know not to startle me like that! You baka!" She yelled at him, trying to change the subject.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:36 pm
Sero couldn't feel his cheek and he rubbed it. "Ow!!! Don't you know the meaning of stealthy! There are two people over there!" Sero quietly whispered yelled at Fuyu and pointing toward two shadowy figures. Luckly they hadn't heard him getting punched into a tree. Sero kept rubbing his cheek. It had gone numb. Great.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:41 pm
Fuyu bit her lip "Oh..." she whispered. She turned around and looked at the shadowy figures immediatly sensing one was Nanaka. ~Nanaka... I haven't seen her in forever!~ She thought, tensing at the immense chakra coming from the boy.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:44 pm
"Yea see? Thats exactly why I want to keep quiet." Sero continued to sense mass amounts of chakra coming from the guy.Who is he?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:40 pm
Fuyu tensed even more and got a somewhat demonic grin as the strong scent of blood aroused her demon. Her seal pulsed and her eyes flashed from her normal shade of dark brown to a bright, blood colored red. She fell to her knees and grabbed at the seal. "No... not now..." She stammered quietly under her breath as she looked around trying to find a way out of the dense fog of blood. She stood up and walked hopefully in a direction out of the mist.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:02 pm
Sero could tell that the increasing and decreasing of Fuyu's chakra could tell that her demon was getting riled up. "Here Fuyu lets get outta' her. This mist is becoming a problem." Sero held Fuyu as he jumped out of the mist. "That boy might become a problem. Keep an eye on him."Sero heard Nero.I know. He's the one who made the blood mist...there is something about him...something different.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:04 pm
Reks looked to see that Sasori and Diedra were still asleep and headed towards a strong smell of blood. What is that smell? He thought, then seeing Fuyu and Sero standing not far away from the training grounds. "Whats up?" he asked, seeing flecks of blood in their hair as if it had been drizzling blood before. "What happened?" he asked, seeing a tint of red in Fuyu's eyes, a demonic look. The sent of blood grew much stronger.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:05 pm
Fuyu coughed and held her nose, trying to calm the demon. ~Why now? It's too soon...~ She thought, coughing again. "It's nothing... just the scent of blood doesn't make me feel well..." She said continuing to cough. She walked over to the corner of a building and sat down, her back sliding against the wood paneling. She coughed some more and tried to wipe the blood from her silvery hair.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games