Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:43 pm
she walks walks into the water and swam around loving the feel of the cold water, she smiles softly going underwater and rinising her hair

her dragon layed down curled up looking around and making sure bella was safe  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:59 pm
"Oh.. alright... hey... wasn't Tomoe missing from her room when you went with her afterwards?" Juno asked Esuna. "I understand Bella is perfectly capable of defending herself thanks to her own skills and the red dragon, but Tomoe doesn't seem to be overly confident in herself enough to be wandering completely alone..

Esuna sticks her head out of her once-frustrated looking feathers. "... You're right... i'll search for her quickly. But DONT move from here..." Esuna says, and flies off quickly.

"... I was right?" Juno murmurs to himself.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:01 pm
she gets out of the water and wrings her clothes out, she smiles looking at the sky, she stretched and dried in the wind, she looked around hearing someone talking  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:02 pm
"Where could she be... oh.... i've already rounded the castle and it's kingdom 3 times... she's really fast for being a catgirl. .. Wait... is that her..? " Esuna thinks to herself, seeing Tomoe turning her back to the kingdom of Euryph. "What is she doing there!? They could kill her... those Radicals live close to the Euryph kingdom.... " she mutters, and flies towards her. "Tomoe!" she peeps, landing close to her. "Tomoe!"  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:03 pm
Tomoe walks bak to the castle, looking down a bit dissapointed. "Well... where could she be...?" she asked to herself as she suddenly heard some rustling. She quickly took out her sword and looked around. "W-Who'se there?" she said.

The creature chuckled as he stayed hidden in the shadows. "My, my, my.... what do we have here? A little girl out in the dark at this hour...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:06 pm
she talks to her sister in her head "hey need help?" she turns to wind and appears beside her  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:10 pm
Tomoe looks at her and slaps her own face. "Telephaty.... why didn't I think about that in the first place!" she said, angry with herself. "Welll... yes... I probably do," Tomoe said. she looked around to find Esuna too. "Wow.... you guys are great at finding people!"

The voice chuckled. "This just keeps getting better and better!" he said from the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:10 pm
Meanwhile, back at the lake, Juno sees her looking. "Woops... i forget, this is her private time. Better get out, A.S.A.P... what the hell that stood for, anyway? " he thinks, and jumps from tree to tree, making little to nothing noise, except some falling nuts as he hits the tree branches.

Back at the grounds close to the Euryph castle.. "Oh no... trouble already? ... I'd better change back to my form before she gets murdelized.. or worse. Juno.. if you're not dabblign over stupid things now, come quickly to the Euryph Castle forest clear!" she thinks hard, while changing to Cherubim. "I always hated going against demons.."  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:11 pm
"woa, what...whos there?" she yelled looking into the shadows  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:14 pm
The creature chuckled once more. "Well... I'm many things... but I could be summerized as... your worst nightmare!" he said, his voice sounding as if he was everywhere.

Tomoe frowns slightly. "Come out and show yourself coward!" Tomoe yelled, holding tihglty onto her sword.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:15 pm
"yea coward" she yelled looking everywhere  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:20 pm
"Well... since you are so eager, fine, why not?" she said. Suddenly tiny black fragments began to float in front of them, forming a small tornado. After a few seconds, a figure was visible. He was wearing a black cloak, and all that was visible from his face is a single glowing eye and a mad-man like grin. "But just for the record... noone that sees me, lives to tell the tale..." he said.

Tomoe opened her eyes wide. "Sis... we have to get out of here... this guy is no match for us!" she said with little confidence.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:22 pm
Esuna comes with her wand on her hand, her glaring eyes fiery with courage. "What do you want from us, you pervert?" She yells, floating around in zigzags around them, feeling a bit let down because for all her courageous actions, she is still a 1/4 of Tomoe and Bella's heights

"Huh... they're is in trouble? I'm coming for them.. whoever the b*****d is, he'd better wish for another life.." he says to himself, and reaches the grounds. "Tomoe! Bella! Esuna! There you are!" he yells and jumps to the ground, looking everwhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:27 pm
He grins. "Pervert eh? Oh... that's such a harsh term.... just call me Ikasu," he said smiling slightly. "I didn't want anything... until I saw little beauty there," points to Tomoe, "walk to Euryph territory all by herself, I just said to myself: 'I must have her..' " he grins a lot. "And I always get what I want."

Tomoe shivered slightly. "Eww... " she said, shuddering slighlty. "I don't want to be with you!"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:32 pm
she giggles "sis, now thats funny" she looks at the guy "why dont you just go find someone else whos as helpless as her?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games