Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 pm

"Is that supposed to help me Blaze?"

Fate wasn't himself at all, he went from a soft heart, wonderful, crazy dad to a cold hearted dark wolf. How? That was the question.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Amiko howled letting her angelic wings rip from her back. she fanned them out and began walked stil trying to find Caesar.

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:15 pm

Caesar growled but was cut short as hogan pressed down harder on his throat.
Blaze looked at him confused,"What do you mean? I saw you looking sad so I thought I would see what was wrong."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 pm

"Just saw what you want to say.... Or just leave me."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Amiko stopped short wen she found Hogan and caesar. Her eyes turned black. she shot off and jumped onto hogans back her wings flared. black flames shot from her paws and into Hogan
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

"Well you better be careful. I noticed you and mist. If your not careful another male might try to take her from you. I just thought you would want to know." Blaze then turned around and headed back to Sapphire.
Mist sat down crying. She was so worried about cherry but she couldn't find her.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Cherry smelled her mother and felt really good. She jumped out of her hole and ran straight toward her.

"Momma!"

She grabbed her leg and hugged it.

"Momma... do you care about me?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Lukaras body slowly moved. a ring of ice surrounded her. She slowly opened her eyes. her left eye was getting lighter.

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Sapphire's head popped up, "Blaze, I uh have to tell you something."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:37 pm

((*sighs* nothing is going to happen to storm... What did I miss? And, I missed when hogan came back to life, and when Dare entered the picture. And who is Max?))

Wolfy_Girl117

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 am

Rain and Kyou, pushed hem selves at of the den separate from everyone else's. Rain's brown muzzle lifted to the sky and notice something that know one was around them. "Kyou i wondered where everyone is?" she sad turning to face him. Her stomach was now getting bigger and heavy. Kyou nuzzled her and his ail intwised with hers "I go find them you stayed here and rest." He said darting away and he turned to see her go back into a makeshift den . when he saw she was inside he ran off to find some of the others.

(( best i could do to jump in again))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 pm

((I'll help you.))

Nightfang whispered to Comet. "Can you smell that?" His nose pointed in the air. "Another wolf! I am going to see who it is..." He grinned. And slowly disappeared. He followed the scent carefully, which lead him to a weird looking den. "Hello?" He asked, "I come in peace!" He added, seeing a female wolf in the edge of the den with a big tummy.

((Just talking to myself... Windflower is with her dad, Rainstorm fell asleep behind a tree, and Nightfang is off running away! Great...))

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

((When you said I come in peace I thought of aliens lol))
Mist began licking Cherry face,"I was so worried about you! Of course I care about you." She kept licking Cherry.
Max looked at her shocked,"Lukara what is happening?"
Hogan swung his head around and used Caesars body to whack her off. He dropped an unconsious caesar on Amiko and ran off.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Lukaras right eye focused on Max as tears fell. Her left eye turned completely white.

Amiko softly moved Caesar to the ground. she shot off after Hogan closeing in on him with ease.

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 pm

"Momma... where's daddy?"

Cherry looked up at Cherry and her ears pinned to her head tightly.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games