Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:15 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"frankie" she said and walked out of the atrium and spread her black wings and flew up into the sky, she folds them in and lands on the roof "please give them back" she said walking after it
frankie crwaled behind a waterfall and hid in a little crack using his metal shell to block the hole
"Frankie" she yelled out loud, not meaning to "Please"
frankie talks to her telepathically making it sound like tal
why?
she looks around hearing the voice "because i need it" she said holding out her hand "now give it please"

why do you need it
he makes it sound like kat this time
"stop this please i just need it okay" she said her head starting to hurt big time "its important, has a secret on it, i need it because no one is suppose to read it"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:19 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(lol Telling them Santa isnt realthen Burning the Tree aint evil your just being an a** XP)
She sits up "I bet you have, Its a soul Collecter I have to have to use it or Ill die, But its horrible...So as soon as The Dark one is Destroyed Ill just stop useing it..."
{what would you have done then?}
now i remember i saw a huge flock of them in the sky when me and my dad went camping they were like a bunch of giant fireflys..why would you stop using them?

(Burn the House and kill My parents...)
"Because Its Horrible Takeing others Souls to Servive and then their souls are Forever Gone" She hugs her Legs "I only Have one, I couldnt Stand haveing more..." It comes back with another soul and drops i in her then leaves again
id think of it as having a second chance ebsides you onlytaking the energy from the soul its memorys and the person whos soul it was lives on in the afterlife

"You have it all wrong...Im cursed to Walk the Earth, I cant rest in peace because your Grandfather betrayed me, You have no Idea how it Torments me, It eats me away and yet I cant Die..." She closes her Eyes holding back tears
what did my grandfather do to you?
tal looks down at her

"Its his Fault I died, and thats all Im saying" She says and hugs her legs tighter and she shuts her Eye's tighter  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
why?
she looks around hearing the voice "because i need it" she said holding out her hand "now give it please"

why do you need it
"stop this please i just need it okay" she said her head starting to hurt big time "its important, has a secret on it, i need it because no one is suppose to read it"
frankie talks to her in the voice of the dark one
but what if iv read it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Because Its Horrible Takeing others Souls to Servive and then their souls are Forever Gone" She hugs her Legs "I only Have one, I couldnt Stand haveing more..." It comes back with another soul and drops i in her then leaves again
id think of it as having a second chance ebsides you onlytaking the energy from the soul its memorys and the person whos soul it was lives on in the afterlife

"You have it all wrong...Im cursed to Walk the Earth, I cant rest in peace because your Grandfather betrayed me, You have no Idea how it Torments me, It eats me away and yet I cant Die..." She closes her Eyes holding back tears
tal looks down at her

"Its his Fault I died, and thats all Im saying" She says and hugs her legs tighter and she shuts her Eye's tighter
is there any thing i can do to make it up to you...to ease your pain?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:23 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
why?

why do you need it
but what if iv read it?
she growls "stop this please just give me the damn note" tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to fight the anger rising deep within her  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:24 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks down at her

"Only if you can Turn back time..But you cant so...Ill just Live in Pain" She open's her eye's The Light from the Moon make's them Shine and a Tear slids down her Face The Soul Collecter drops another Soul in her  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

why do you need it
but what if iv read it?
she growls "stop this please just give me the damn note" tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to fight the anger rising deep within her
frankie laughs in a cat like voice
is it a love note?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:26 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

why do you need it
but what if iv read it?
is it a love note?
her claws grew out "no its not now please" she yelled "for the love of.....its a map" she screamed "i need it now give it"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks down at her

"Only if you can Turn back time..But you cant so...Ill just Live in Pain" She open's her eye's The Light from the Moon make's them Shine and a Tear slids down her Face The Soul Collecter drops another Soul in her

tal wipes the tear away
kat i mean like any thing i could to to make you happy  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
but what if iv read it?
is it a love note?
her claws grew out "no its not now please" she yelled "for the love of.....its a map" she screamed "i need it now give it"
he talks in a small childs voice
oooh i love maps there fun cus they take you too cool places..fine ill give it back but under one condition  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:30 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks down at her

tal wipes the tear away
She smiles a little "You can keep me company if you want, I guess..." She looks at The Snake leaveing again and she sighs  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:30 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
but what if iv read it?
is it a love note?
oooh i love maps there fun cus they take you too cool places..fine ill give it back but under one condition
her claws go back to normal and she calms down a bit "what? what is it you wish?" she asked crossing her arms  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:32 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal wipes the tear away
She smiles a little "You can keep me company if you want, I guess..." She looks at The Snake leaveing again and she sighs
sure kat
tal lays down next to her and stars holding his head up with his paw pads  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
is it a love note?
her claws go back to normal and she calms down a bit "what? what is it you wish?" she asked crossing her arms
you come visit me in tyros and meet my mom and dad
a rock moves on the ceiling and a ball of web drops down from a web string  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:36 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal wipes the tear away
sure kat
tal lays down next to her and stars holding his head up with his paw pads

She looks at him "What? Why are you stareing at me?" she has a confused look on her Face  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games