Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 am
Rez:*laying down on tree branch,too bored to move*......*tree branch breaks,falling down and landing on stomach,face in ground*...(muffles) ow...
Guu:*sitting under tree Rez fell out of,and she is also eating an apple* That's what you get for staying on a branch too long...idiot
Rose:*sitting next to Guu,reading a book*...*closes book and looks around*...cant believe you guys have been attending school here for a long time...and that this is actually my first day of school here...
Rez:*sits up,rubbing head* Ah...you'll get used to it...heck,you probably will meet some people that would like to be friends with you
Rose:Yeah...im kinda nervous though...hope my first day goes well  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:41 pm
"if you excuse me... i'm leaving to town... a potencie's work must be done" ed said geting up, leving tarots to his new pet  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:05 pm
Tarots smirks and vanishes leaveing the cat behind. Tora sits in the cafiteria hungry but fasting as part of her yearly training to stay into with self control and being able to be use to her mind over her physical limits. she sighs "only three weeks to go..." she has been fasting for five weeks now and it does show but only slightly...weird?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 pm
(Rez,Guu,and Rose in cafeteria)
Rose:*sits down on same desk as Rez and Guu and lays head down* Nyaa...this school has so much hard homework...and hard class work...*rubs head* and when i was in pe,some guy threw a dodgeball at the back of my head
Rez:Well that's how you play dodgeball,you throw balls at someone-
Guu:That's what she said
Rez:...*sweatdrop* and they're out...but if you get hit by a ball-
Guu:That's what-
Rez:Shut up...if you get hit,you're out,get it?
Rose:Yeah...but he didnt have to throw it hard *bites sandwich*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:37 pm
sarah breaks off a large branch from a tree and creates a clone of herself holding a baseball "baseball!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 pm
Tora stands up from her table "sure why not" she starts heading for her room "i'll be back i gotta grab something" her plate has all the food on it untouched.  

Alice the Loving

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:23 pm
sarah's clone looks around "ya know the only way to hit a home- run is to hit it in one hit"

sarah frowns and makes seven more clones for each team  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm
Guu:*laying down on roof of building,watching clouds pass by*...*sighs* i remembered how boring school was...and it's just like how it is now *ears twitch*
Rez:*sitting on edge of roof,looking down at people walking around* Well...it's school,what're gonna do
Guu:...*gets an idea*
Rez:Other than blowing it up or eating everything
Guu:Aww *ears go down*...
Rose:*climbs up ontop roof* Wow...you guys hang out up here...you can see the whole school...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:11 am
Tarots appers infront of them floating in the air "hello children"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:30 pm
Rez:*looks at person,ears twitch confused* Um...hello?
Rose:Wh-Who are you...
Guu:*eating a fish*...*ears twitch*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 am
ed looks around the citie, when an dark haired figure aproached him "you're here hm?" asked an distorced voice, ed turned around, there was noone there "Who is it?" ed asks, looking around ah.... did you forget me already? forgot poor old Carlel? ed freezes on the spot, his face showed both anger and fear "you? how can you be still alive?" he asks, turning around again "dont worry, i wont make my move for now... you may rest easy" the presence said, fading away [plot for this summer... started]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 pm
"my name is Tarots, just thought i stop by and wait for Tora to apper and break her again, havent the seen a cute expression on her face in a while now"

((sweet eddy))  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:42 pm
((oh well... just introductions, he wont come back till next moth...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:38 pm
(sup yall how far behind am i now?)  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:42 pm
((just about 30-50 pages... introduce your villan for this summer if you have one!))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games