Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Tarots laughs "well i am afraid i can't let you do that you see" he points to them "i really don't care for them but i need them to tourture a soul i know and "the card vanishes and another appers " the cards tell of your fate even if i don't enterfear here" the card vanishes and another appers and he shows it, the one of swords "but i said i would protect the children and so i am afraid one of use dies and the other is sicssesful with their plans" the card lights up and turns into a reapiear "shell we dance my lady?"

While this is going on Tora feels the energy of Tarots manifest along with catching his scent. her Ears pirk up, her tail stands fluffed and her eyes are that of a fearal tiger ready to kill its pray. Droping the baseball glove she starts to run on all fours untill she hits a wall that can't be seen but can be felt.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm

"not that you have much of a choice..." carlel said, grabing tarots by the head using his claw "you see... i need to set up a trap, and without any any bait its no good... i can choose on taking your soul or theirs... but i'm not sure who ol' eddy would prefer to save..."

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:55 pm

"ha" Tarots snaps his fingures and a portal appers under Rose, Guu and Rex makeing them fall into it and land near Tora who is pounding at an Invisible wall with all her might and her bare hands, her tail, eyes and ears suggest she is still in a enraged state of mind.

Tarots grabs the Carlel's arm with his free hand "you take me and you'll bring upon your self the wrath of a girl that is dead inside just about" blood starts to go across his face and his hat falls off "and i still have some fight in..."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm

carlel pulls his arm, removing a part of tarots' spiritual matter "i can easely handle it... she might make the trap even more delicious actually..." he says, as the matter is absorved by the arm

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Tarots' arm falls down and he drops his sword laughing "you can try to take a soul of someone who is dead inside but when they are dead inside they have no soul to lose" he feels the pain of his soul being torn apart. "besides...i foresee all..."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 pm

"keep your forseeing to yourself..." Carlel said, riping off his shirt, his belly began to open into an large mouth "even if i have to take you bit by bit... i'l still have the bait, and about that girl... i doubt she'l find me were i'm going... the 12th hell is quite rechale in comparisson" he sais, lunging at tarots

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Tarots sits down "you don't know my girl do you?" he is absorebed by Carlel and all traces but the magic barrier vanish in the world. Tora still pounds at it not relizing her pounding it is its source of power.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:22 pm

"ugh... its a bit heavy... but i'l just deposit him on the container..." carlel said, droping from the celling into a portal to the Void hell, the dimention he created himself, puking tarots soul into an strange metal container

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Tarots just sits in the comtraption and waits for time to take its course.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Ed fells tarots presence disapear "the aporrófisi psychí... that means Carlel was here... daamit!" ed says, punching a hole in the wall

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Tora feels his disapperance too and pounds at the wall even harder and harder, busting up the bones in her hands destructively.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 pm

ed then walks outside, to try to track down carlel's movement, the very mana seemed to flow into his body by release, soon he started to modify the shield's force frequency

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Tora takes a few more smashes at it and with her busted and bleeding hands, and her forehead agenst the wall, slides down it slightly to her knees crying. softly she says "h-h-how...could he..."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:43 pm

the shield completely deteriorates as ed aproached it, his released power was killing the grass as he got close to it "were... is... carlel?"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Tora looks up at Ed broken spirited "c-carlel?..." she looks down quivering "T-tarots...i-is he..."
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games