Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mocha Ringtail

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:28 pm
Naskatan
Mocha Ringtail
*Enjoys the huggles, fears the nuggies, and continues to whine D:*

*hugglez more, stops the noogies to pull out a........WET WILLIE!!!!!*
*puts finger in mouth then shoves it in yer ear* xd

*Yelps, and struggles free, to go hide in a corner somewhere, grooming his ears* o.o;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:30 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

*giggles s'more and flicks his tail* Eh, so-so. Alright I guess. You? <^.^>

pretty good, got alot of new songs last night. including two covers by Marilyn Manson, Willy Wonka's little song on the boat ride, and a soem what poor quality version of Hit me baby one more time XD

... XD! Das quite a variety ya got there, hehe. XP

Trying to get his cover of blue monday, and I think I got his cover of come together. ^.^ I have alot of his songs on here, I just need to buy some albums.

I was soem what depressed last night, asn some how. Manson's music always brings me up.

Skuger Moonclaw

Queerbag McNutsac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:31 pm
Mocha Ringtail
Naskatan
Mocha Ringtail
*Enjoys the huggles, fears the nuggies, and continues to whine D:*

*hugglez more, stops the noogies to pull out a........WET WILLIE!!!!!*
*puts finger in mouth then shoves it in yer ear* xd

*Yelps, and struggles free, to go hide in a corner somewhere, grooming his ears* o.o;

MUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! xd

*fires cookies at you with cookie-artillery*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:32 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

pretty good, got alot of new songs last night. including two covers by Marilyn Manson, Willy Wonka's little song on the boat ride, and a soem what poor quality version of Hit me baby one more time XD

Trying to get his cover of blue monday, and I think I got his cover of come together. ^.^ I have alot of his songs on here, I just need to buy some albums.

I was soem what depressed last night, asn some how. Manson's music always brings me up.

Ah. Ner, evul depression.... *huggles and nuzzles* =\ Something in perticular buggin' ya?  

Lloxie

Mocha Ringtail

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:32 pm
Naskatan

*Whimpers!*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:34 pm
*stares at Naska and Mocha* *just blinks and makes no comment*  

Lloxie

Queerbag McNutsac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:35 pm
Mocha Ringtail
Naskatan

*Whimpers!*

*glomps you in da cookie barrage*

Me must be oof now, byez. 3nodding

*hugz*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:36 pm
*Waves!*

*Builds a fort out of.. Cookies?*

Mocha Ringtail

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:37 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

Ah. Ner, evul depression.... *huggles and nuzzles* =\ Something in perticular buggin' ya?

*huggles* I'm ok now. I was just upset cause a dear friend of mine hasn't answered me since I got back, even when yahoo says he's on. Then I started to think how ever friend I become very close and attacted too, has to leave, or disapears. Glad Af was on with me last night. He helped alot more then he probly knows.

but I'm fine today, just gettign some songs that I've loved for some time. "Welcome to the Jungle" "Rocket Queen" "My Michel" "Boulvard of broken dreams" and any good Manson song I can find ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:39 pm
1500, nice number.

Heya peeps.  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:40 pm
Eddily
1500, nice number.

Heya peeps.

It's plus a 0 of my 2 favorite number ^^ 1st is 69, thrid is 666 *giggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:42 pm
Eddily
1500, nice number.

Heya peeps.

*Tailwaves  

Mocha Ringtail

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:43 pm
Sura Tokaniku
It's plus a 0 of my 2 favorite number ^^ 1st is 69, thrid is 666 *giggles*

wootness.
Mocha Ringtail
*Tailwaves

*tail waves back*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:44 pm
Sura Tokaniku
*huggles* I'm ok now. I was just upset cause a dear friend of mine hasn't answered me since I got back, even when yahoo says he's on. Then I started to think how ever friend I become very close and attacted too, has to leave, or disapears. Glad Af was on with me last night. He helped alot more then he probly knows.

but I'm fine today, just gettign some songs that I've loved for some time. "Welcome to the Jungle" "Rocket Queen" "My Michel" "Boulvard of broken dreams" and any good Manson song I can find ^^

Ah.... yeah, I know what you mean. Same thing with me. It seems like I've had this strange curse thing my whole life. Almost every friend I've gotten really close to, a year later I wind up going out of contact with them. Either they move, lose interest in me, or just can't talk to me anymore for whatever reason. Fortunately though, this past year or two things seem better. I gossa girlfriend now and teh AFG and several good online friends. <^.^> *huggles*  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:45 pm
If I get slow, cause I'm head bang'n ^.^ *sticks paws int he air, doing the rock-on signs, fling'n his head back and forth*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games